Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | froth's art shop [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AbyssSlayer

Yes I am still open! Just having a minor conversation :D

I'd be happy to take on your character as a bust! Would 450kt be a reasonable price? Including apparel and genes of course.

Send payment whenever, either all at once or half and half, your choice
@AbyssSlayer

Yes I am still open! Just having a minor conversation :D

I'd be happy to take on your character as a bust! Would 450kt be a reasonable price? Including apparel and genes of course.

Send payment whenever, either all at once or half and half, your choice
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@MadnessInMe Alright then, here is how pricing for these will go, since they aren't a typical commission type. 7 items at 50kt/g each for a total of 350kt/g 16 companions at 100kt/g for a total of 1,600kt/g (yikes, but do keep in mind the pricing is for a custom 'character' per say) Grand total is 1,950[emoji=gem size=1] / 1,950,000[emoji=treasure size=1] If you are satisfied with that, I'd be more than happy to take this project on! Those companion names sure are interesting, and I already am figuring out how to make them pop to life!
@MadnessInMe

Alright then, here is how pricing for these will go, since they aren't a typical commission type.

7 items at 50kt/g each for a total of 350kt/g

16 companions at 100kt/g for a total of 1,600kt/g (yikes, but do keep in mind the pricing is for a custom 'character' per say)

Grand total is 1,950 / 1,950,000

If you are satisfied with that, I'd be more than happy to take this project on! Those companion names sure are interesting, and I already am figuring out how to make them pop to life!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea
Np at all! I will send the gems in the morning through a message so you can pick them up whenever. It's time for sleep now, lol.
@Frothtea
Np at all! I will send the gems in the morning through a message so you can pick them up whenever. It's time for sleep now, lol.
@MadnessInMe Alrighty then, sounds good to me and added you to my queue. I probably should head to sleep as well. [emoji=coatl sleepy size=2]
@MadnessInMe

Alrighty then, sounds good to me and added you to my queue. I probably should head to sleep as well.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@AbyssSlayer Was going to finish this tomorrow, but I figured I had some extra time on my hands tonight. I think I let the creative juices flow too freely, didn't realize I made a half-body instead of a bust, but oh well. Lemme know if anything needs to be changed :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OGwdULu.png[/img]
@AbyssSlayer

Was going to finish this tomorrow, but I figured I had some extra time on my hands tonight. I think I let the creative juices flow too freely, didn't realize I made a half-body instead of a bust, but oh well. Lemme know if anything needs to be changed :)

OGwdULu.png
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea oh that looks so good! It's perfect! I shall send the other half of the payment now c:
@Frothtea oh that looks so good! It's perfect! I shall send the other half of the payment now c:
DSccKrd.png
Name: boneboy Commission Choice: regular ol coloured headshot. i love your first example! Dragon/Character:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50535678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505357/50535678_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: I'm happy to pay in gems however much you'd like to charge! I also have two vials of scattersight I can use n payments too. Additional notes (pose, expression, etc.): She's pretty happy-go lucky, a bit like Scorpia from She-ra honestly. Big, dumb, lovable, and fiercely loyal! She has some notes in her bio, but feel free to take a big o creative/artistic license Other: If I've made a mistake and your slots are full, please add me to your pinglist and I'm happy to wait my turn ^^ if theres any other info you need for her just ping me! @frothtea
Name: boneboy

Commission Choice: regular ol coloured headshot. i love your first example!

Dragon/Character:
50535678_350.png

Payment: I'm happy to pay in gems however much you'd like to charge! I also have two vials of scattersight I can use n payments too.

Additional notes (pose, expression, etc.): She's pretty happy-go lucky, a bit like Scorpia from She-ra honestly. Big, dumb, lovable, and fiercely loyal! She has some notes in her bio, but feel free to take a big o creative/artistic license

Other: If I've made a mistake and your slots are full, please add me to your pinglist and I'm happy to wait my turn ^^ if theres any other info you need for her just ping me!
@frothtea
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy

Hello there! And thank you ^.^! No my slots aren't full, just limited. You fit the criteria to be accepted though, so woo!

Does 400kt/g sound alright for a headshot? If you paid in scattersights, it would be about 1 vial + 100kt/g.

If that is alright with you, feel free to send payment whenever you are ready. I'm gonna catch a snooze before continuing my queue (it is currently 2:02 AM yikes)
@boneboy

Hello there! And thank you ^.^! No my slots aren't full, just limited. You fit the criteria to be accepted though, so woo!

Does 400kt/g sound alright for a headshot? If you paid in scattersights, it would be about 1 vial + 100kt/g.

If that is alright with you, feel free to send payment whenever you are ready. I'm gonna catch a snooze before continuing my queue (it is currently 2:02 AM yikes)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@frothtea that's fine by me!
Would you rather a message or cr? also, get some sleep my friend
@frothtea that's fine by me!
Would you rather a message or cr? also, get some sleep my friend
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy

Hehe, back from sleeping. Uhm, you can send payment through crossroads, most people do. If you have a preference for messages though, feel free to do that, I'm not picky.
@boneboy

Hehe, back from sleeping. Uhm, you can send payment through crossroads, most people do. If you have a preference for messages though, feel free to do that, I'm not picky.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11