Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | froth's art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@GlaedrGoldscale Alright then, if that is the case. I figure a price of 450kt/g for the headshot, and 800kt/g for the fullbody. I will be using a lot of effects & specialty lighting, I'm putting that into the price, that is why it isn't on the lower end. But if that is alright with you, the total of both will be 1,250[emoji=gem size=1]/1,250,000[emoji=treasure size=1]. I can take mixed payment of gems and treasure, as well as items from my wishlist. Your choice on the matter
@GlaedrGoldscale

Alright then, if that is the case. I figure a price of 450kt/g for the headshot, and 800kt/g for the fullbody. I will be using a lot of effects & specialty lighting, I'm putting that into the price, that is why it isn't on the lower end.

But if that is alright with you, the total of both will be 1,250/1,250,000. I can take mixed payment of gems and treasure, as well as items from my wishlist. Your choice on the matter
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@Frothtea

I’d like to pay in gems! Is it okay with you to pay one half now and the other half later or would you like to see it all now?
@Frothtea

I’d like to pay in gems! Is it okay with you to pay one half now and the other half later or would you like to see it all now?
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale

Yup, that is fine by me, since you have a larger order of over 1,000 gems.

Would you like any progress pictures like sketches, or want me to just complete it in one go?
@GlaedrGoldscale

Yup, that is fine by me, since you have a larger order of over 1,000 gems.

Would you like any progress pictures like sketches, or want me to just complete it in one go?
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea okay, then I’ll set up the first half now~

Oh, no need to keep me posted^^
@Frothtea okay, then I’ll set up the first half now~

Oh, no need to keep me posted^^
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale Didn't know if you were notified on Deviantart or not, but I finished [s]the headshot[/s] both pieces! Apologies if the colors are wonky; I colorpicked directly from the reference sheet but my computer perceives colors differently when exporting. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UIuirjk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yat2rsy.png[/img] Lemme know if anything needs to be changed[s], and in the meantime I will begin work on the fullbody[/s Edit: Double pinged because I added the fullbody when I completed it, which was after I posted this
@GlaedrGoldscale

Didn't know if you were notified on Deviantart or not, but I finished the headshot both pieces! Apologies if the colors are wonky; I colorpicked directly from the reference sheet but my computer perceives colors differently when exporting.

UIuirjk.png

yat2rsy.png

Lemme know if anything needs to be changed, and in the meantime I will begin work on the fullbody[/s

Edit: Double pinged because I added the fullbody when I completed it, which was after I posted this
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
Bump!
Bump!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO KEWT *_* I‘m sorry for not having answered quicker, I must have totally missed your ping o.o plus I’ve slept the last eight hours... but Ohmigosh this is so awesome :D Thank you~
@Frothtea

OH MY GOD THAT IS SO KEWT *_* I‘m sorry for not having answered quicker, I must have totally missed your ping o.o plus I’ve slept the last eight hours... but Ohmigosh this is so awesome :D Thank you~
ZvbSgJx.png
bump!
bump!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea
Hi! Could I get a price check for a headshot and a fullbody of this guy?
@Frothtea
Hi! Could I get a price check for a headshot and a fullbody of this guy?
@squidkids Hello! Yes, since the character is relatively simple, I'd say a headshot would be about 360kt/g, and a fullbody around 750kt/g. A total of 1,110[emoji=gem size=1] / 1,110,000[emoji=treasure size=1] Lemme know if that works for you, payment can also be made in items from my wishlist, listed on the first page.
@squidkids

Hello! Yes, since the character is relatively simple, I'd say a headshot would be about 360kt/g, and a fullbody around 750kt/g. A total of 1,110 / 1,110,000

Lemme know if that works for you, payment can also be made in items from my wishlist, listed on the first page.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11