Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Wind Foddart!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
@Drayleanvros @Meese @Pedge hello! Any chance I can claim a slot and fill in info later today please? :)
@Drayleanvros @Meese @Pedge hello! Any chance I can claim a slot and fill in info later today please? :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@prdxkat

Thank you for the confirmation! I've sent in the first 30 lvls to you. Hope CR is okay ^^''
@prdxkat

Thank you for the confirmation! I've sent in the first 30 lvls to you. Hope CR is okay ^^''
@Hikumi

Sure thing!

@Raviolios Whatever you prefer! No reason for IDs!
@Hikumi

Sure thing!

@Raviolios Whatever you prefer! No reason for IDs!
iK0jgh4.png
@Mangusto
@onemessyperson

slots confirmed :D could you send the dragons over to @cerf?

just send the dragons over to me!
@Mangusto
@onemessyperson

slots confirmed :D could you send the dragons over to @cerf?

just send the dragons over to me!
Ar3AeBGm.png
@Tempter Username: Logistic Player ID Number: 37858 Link to Dragon/Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50060817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500609/50060817_350.png[/img] [/url] His art is all in his profile! Order: Fullbody sketch Price: 100 levels Other Information: I don't know if the pose is up for me at all, but I'd love something of him meditating? He's a druidic monk ouo. Something with his fingertips touching the ground? (he connects with the earth and like, digs his fingers into the soil).
@Tempter
Username: Logistic
Player ID Number: 37858
Link to Dragon/Character:
50060817_350.png

His art is all in his profile!
Order: Fullbody sketch
Price: 100 levels
Other Information: I don't know if the pose is up for me at all, but I'd love something of him meditating? He's a druidic monk ouo. Something with his fingertips touching the ground? (he connects with the earth and like, digs his fingers into the soil).
@Sansavii Thank you very much!! The total levels is 900, as we discussed ^^ Feel free to send in your dragons, your slot is confirmed~ <3
@Sansavii Thank you very much!! The total levels is 900, as we discussed ^^ Feel free to send in your dragons, your slot is confirmed~ <3

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Hikumi of course! Just let me know what type of slot you’re filling it under, and make sure you get it in before about 2:00 pm in FR time, to make sure I’ll see it and save it before I get out of service range ^^
@Hikumi of course! Just let me know what type of slot you’re filling it under, and make sure you get it in before about 2:00 pm in FR time, to make sure I’ll see it and save it before I get out of service range ^^
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@magpietellme adding you to my queue ! ^^ <3
@magpietellme adding you to my queue ! ^^ <3
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge Great, thanks! Can I send payment to you now (I have all levels ready), or should it go to Fletcher?
@Pedge Great, thanks! Can I send payment to you now (I have all levels ready), or should it go to Fletcher?
Birdie | 30 | FR+2
tumblr_inline_pahgynphez1r16a5d_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Thread
@Ekksu [b]Username & ID:[/b] BetaOrionis, 442080 [b]Order / Base:[/b] Borb 2.0 [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468111/46811069_350.png[/img] [b]Levels:[/b] 53 (15+15+15+8) (sponsoring Cherub and Smoke, + Pretty Pink Neck Bow) [b]Other Information:[/b] I'd like the bow to be more like a bowtie if possible!
@Ekksu
Username & ID: BetaOrionis, 442080
Order / Base: Borb 2.0
Link to Dragon/Character:46811069_350.png
Levels: 53 (15+15+15+8) (sponsoring Cherub and Smoke, + Pretty Pink Neck Bow)
Other Information: I'd like the bow to be more like a bowtie if possible!
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41