Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Pique Draws Dragons | T/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [center][color=#e90290][size=7][u]||OPEN||[/u][/size][/color] [columns][color=#333333] Yo! Welcome. I draw stuff, including (but not limited to): [b]- Dragons (fullbody or bust) - Pokemon - Humans (headshot only) [/b] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/09VQFbe.png[/img] [/columns] Oh, also -- [b]- I need half payment up front as a deposit, and the other half upon delivery. - I don't draw FR-unfriendly things.[/b] Read: NSFW, too much gore, the usual. [b]- I reserve the right to charge extra for complicated accents, apparel, or other requests.[/b] I'll always make sure we both agree on the final price before I start working though! I'm on this site to have fun -- I'm not out to short-change anyone. :) [b]- PING ME or PM ME[/b] and tell me what you want (what you really really want) in your post. You can find my form below.[/color] ----- [center][color=#e90290][size=7][u]||PRICING||[/u][/size][/color][/center] [color=#333333] [b]Headshots[/b] 300,000t or 300g [b]Fullbodies[/b] 800,000t or 800g [size=4]And if you want something not on this list... [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Pique"]TALK TO ME[/url]. Maybe I can hook you up.[/size] [/color] [code] FORM SUBJECT: (with pictures or links to pictures, preferably) HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY?: BACKGROUND: color / transparent (Please specify) PAYMENT TYPE: treasure / gems (Please specify) PERSONALITY: ADDITIONAL REQUESTS / NOTES: [/code] Currently working on: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
||OPEN||

Yo! Welcome. I draw stuff, including (but not limited to):

- Dragons (fullbody or bust)

- Pokemon

- Humans (headshot only)

09VQFbe.png

Oh, also --

- I need half payment up front as a deposit, and the other half upon delivery.

- I don't draw FR-unfriendly things.
Read: NSFW, too much gore, the usual.

- I reserve the right to charge extra for complicated accents, apparel, or other requests. I'll always make sure we both agree on the final price before I start working though! I'm on this site to have fun -- I'm not out to short-change anyone. :)

- PING ME or PM ME and tell me what you want (what you really really want) in your post. You can find my form below.

||PRICING||

Headshots 300,000t or 300g

Fullbodies 800,000t or 800g

And if you want something not on this list... TALK TO ME. Maybe I can hook you up.

Code:
FORM SUBJECT: (with pictures or links to pictures, preferably) HEADSHOT OR FULLBODY?: BACKGROUND: color / transparent (Please specify) PAYMENT TYPE: treasure / gems (Please specify) PERSONALITY: ADDITIONAL REQUESTS / NOTES:

Currently working on:

[center][color=#e90290][size=7][u]||Recently Completed||[/u][/size][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SsYYiMh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xh1RTxh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XzawOve.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kCFpVWB.png[/img] [/center]
||Recently Completed||

SsYYiMh.png

xh1RTxh.png

XzawOve.png

kCFpVWB.png

We're back in business, y'all.
We're back in business, y'all.
Bump
Bump
SUBJECT: Azula
HEADSHOT, WAISTUP, OR FULLBODY?: Waist up
PAYMENT TYPE: treasure
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS: I was hoping to get her drawn in ace pride gear!
PERSONALITY: Based on our PM it sounds like you're familiar with her character. Let me know if you aren't tho.
OTHER NOTES: Feel free to draw her in modern AU clothes. Happy pride month!
SUBJECT: Azula
HEADSHOT, WAISTUP, OR FULLBODY?: Waist up
PAYMENT TYPE: treasure
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS: I was hoping to get her drawn in ace pride gear!
PERSONALITY: Based on our PM it sounds like you're familiar with her character. Let me know if you aren't tho.
OTHER NOTES: Feel free to draw her in modern AU clothes. Happy pride month!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat -- Here ya go! Hope you enjoy! <3 Happy Pride! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hHIeSuo.png[/img][/center]
@OnyxBat -- Here ya go! Hope you enjoy! <3 Happy Pride!
hHIeSuo.png
Thanks so much! :) Can I post it to my tumblr with credit and a link to you?
Thanks so much! :) Can I post it to my tumblr with credit and a link to you?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
SUBJECT: Aesylvin DeLicorne on Toyhouse
HEADSHOT, WAISTUP, OR FULLBODY?: Waist-up
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure (250k)
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS: N/A
PERSONALITY: Hooo boy, you invited this, so here it is! :D
On the surface, Aes is aloof, uncaring, cold, and calculated. In reality, this is a front that she spent years perfecting because she hates the idea of others knowing that they affect her. Once you get to know her (aka her new friends that she's met in my DnD campaign), you find out that she's actually very sweet, concerned about those she cares about, and wishful. She has hopes to one day live a life she's happy with, but for the time being she buries her problems under tending to plants, baking, and spending time with her beloved horse. She's a romantic (in all things, but that includes relationships) and is slowly learning to be a more genuine version of herself around others. Oh, and probably my favorite thing about her is that she leads a life motivated by fear, but not in a bad way. Fear is what makes her so fiercely protective of her friends and loved ones, and it's what pushes her to become a better, stronger version of herself.
OTHER NOTES: Thank you so much! I'm very excited to see what you come up with. <3 I'll send half of the payment as soon as I get confirmation that the order was accepted!
SUBJECT: Aesylvin DeLicorne on Toyhouse
HEADSHOT, WAISTUP, OR FULLBODY?: Waist-up
PAYMENT TYPE: Treasure (250k)
ADDITIONAL REQUESTS: N/A
PERSONALITY: Hooo boy, you invited this, so here it is! :D
On the surface, Aes is aloof, uncaring, cold, and calculated. In reality, this is a front that she spent years perfecting because she hates the idea of others knowing that they affect her. Once you get to know her (aka her new friends that she's met in my DnD campaign), you find out that she's actually very sweet, concerned about those she cares about, and wishful. She has hopes to one day live a life she's happy with, but for the time being she buries her problems under tending to plants, baking, and spending time with her beloved horse. She's a romantic (in all things, but that includes relationships) and is slowly learning to be a more genuine version of herself around others. Oh, and probably my favorite thing about her is that she leads a life motivated by fear, but not in a bad way. Fear is what makes her so fiercely protective of her friends and loved ones, and it's what pushes her to become a better, stronger version of herself.
OTHER NOTES: Thank you so much! I'm very excited to see what you come up with. <3 I'll send half of the payment as soon as I get confirmation that the order was accepted!
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
@TheFifthSpirit -- Hello there! I'd love to draw your Aesylvin and can work on it today. =) Feel free to send the CR at your convenience, and thank you!
@TheFifthSpirit -- Hello there! I'd love to draw your Aesylvin and can work on it today. =) Feel free to send the CR at your convenience, and thank you!
@Onyxbat -- Oh for sure! You can just link back to this thread as a credit. =) Thanks so much!!
@Onyxbat -- Oh for sure! You can just link back to this thread as a credit. =) Thanks so much!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12