Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | free/cheap writing
1 2 3
I need to gather up some examples for my writing shop, so I'm offering some free and/or cheap writing! To see exactly what I'm offering, check out this document.

I am offering the following for free. Please ping me with a post on this thread claiming a spot, and then I'll ask you for more information if you're interested:
- 2 Short dragon biographies, 1 in article form and 1 in story form
- 1 Short dragon biography + all extra sections
- 1 Clan lore/history segment
- 2 vignette Short Stories taken by @Auraelia
- 1 snippet taken by @VolcanicThunder

I am offering the following for a flat price of 10,000 treasure or 10 gems a piece:
- 2 Medium dragon biographies, 1 in article form and 1 in story form
- 1 Story form Long dragon biography
- 2 Clan lore/history segments taken by @Dragontamerstorm
- 3 snippets taken by @Helsing
- 1 Short Story between 700 and 2,000 words taken by @Glacierstar

Again, if you're interested in getting a spot for free or a paid spot, ping me here and then I'll ask you more questions to reserve your spot. Your writing will be used as an example in my shop when it opens! Thank you.
I need to gather up some examples for my writing shop, so I'm offering some free and/or cheap writing! To see exactly what I'm offering, check out this document.

I am offering the following for free. Please ping me with a post on this thread claiming a spot, and then I'll ask you for more information if you're interested:
- 2 Short dragon biographies, 1 in article form and 1 in story form
- 1 Short dragon biography + all extra sections
- 1 Clan lore/history segment
- 2 vignette Short Stories taken by @Auraelia
- 1 snippet taken by @VolcanicThunder

I am offering the following for a flat price of 10,000 treasure or 10 gems a piece:
- 2 Medium dragon biographies, 1 in article form and 1 in story form
- 1 Story form Long dragon biography
- 2 Clan lore/history segments taken by @Dragontamerstorm
- 3 snippets taken by @Helsing
- 1 Short Story between 700 and 2,000 words taken by @Glacierstar

Again, if you're interested in getting a spot for free or a paid spot, ping me here and then I'll ask you more questions to reserve your spot. Your writing will be used as an example in my shop when it opens! Thank you.
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam I'd love to claim the free snippet slot please! Thanks for doing this! This is the dragon I'd like a snippet for, he has some stuff I wrote in his bio that you can follow or you can write about something entirely different. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47962491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479625/47962491_350.png[/img] [/url] He seeks to learn about the deities and how the universe and laws of magic work, so he's very studious and magically inclined, maybe a bit more than is entirely healthy. He's typically more serious in nature but if he's with someone he knows really well and is close to he's very friendly and affectionate. I don't have anything super specific in mind for what I'd like in terms of plot, if you'd like to expand on what's in his bio you can continue it or just do your own thing. Hopefully that helps!
@happyasaclam I'd love to claim the free snippet slot please! Thanks for doing this!

This is the dragon I'd like a snippet for, he has some stuff I wrote in his bio that you can follow or you can write about something entirely different.

47962491_350.png

He seeks to learn about the deities and how the universe and laws of magic work, so he's very studious and magically inclined, maybe a bit more than is entirely healthy. He's typically more serious in nature but if he's with someone he knows really well and is close to he's very friendly and affectionate.

I don't have anything super specific in mind for what I'd like in terms of plot, if you'd like to expand on what's in his bio you can continue it or just do your own thing. Hopefully that helps!
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder sweet! What dragon(s) do you want to be written for and what info will I need to write it? Like theme, plot, tone, etc
@VolcanicThunder sweet! What dragon(s) do you want to be written for and what info will I need to write it? Like theme, plot, tone, etc
free writing
@happyasclam
Ooh, could I possibly grab a short story between 700 and 2000 words?
@happyasclam
Ooh, could I possibly grab a short story between 700 and 2000 words?
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar yes! Just let me know exactly what you'd like written ^^
@Glacierstar yes! Just let me know exactly what you'd like written ^^
free writing
@happyasaclam Updated my first post with some info, if it's not enough tell me!
@happyasaclam Updated my first post with some info, if it's not enough tell me!
wishlist
@happyasaclam I'll take the clan lore slot- the 10kt one.
@happyasaclam I'll take the clan lore slot- the 10kt one.
G6ImtVd.png
@VolcanicThunder that's fine!

@Dragontamerstorm sure!
@VolcanicThunder that's fine!

@Dragontamerstorm sure!
free writing
@happyasaclam
I'd like to take the slot for 2 vignettes! Thanks!
@happyasaclam
I'd like to take the slot for 2 vignettes! Thanks!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@Auraelia sure, what would you like in them?
@Auraelia sure, what would you like in them?
free writing
1 2 3