Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tarot - readings & custom decks/cards
1 2
So I finally got a tarot deck and I'm looking to use it! I also really like to draw/edit pictures, so I figure why not combine those things? This shop provides readings, and art in the form of custom cards/decks. Note the art will be digital and I can't print the deck, but I'll give you the files in case you decide to do so yourself.

Readings are fairly simple. Just tell me how many cards you'd like to pay for (anywhere from 1 to the entire 78 card deck) and what you'd like to know from the cards, and I'll match you with spreads I think would fit. From there, you choose a spread, and I'll do your reading. Each card is 3,000 treasure or 3 gems. You can also ask to do a reading for a dragon!

Card Art is a little more complex. Essentially what you do is give me a theme (ex. cats, dogs, flowers, gemstones) and I will design a number of cards of your choosing or an entire deck for you. They will be done digitally and fully colored. Shading is optional.

An individual card costs 10,000 treasure or 10 gems. Only Major Arcana cards would cost 200,000 treasure or 200 gems. Minor Arcana cost 100,000 treasure or 100 gems per suit. If you want an entire deck, that's 300,000 treasure or 300 gems. For examples of my art, feel free to ask or PM me.

While readings are unlimited, I'll only take two commissions for cards at a time. Payment for readings is to be sent after the reading, payment for cards is to be sent before or half-and-half.

We're open!
So I finally got a tarot deck and I'm looking to use it! I also really like to draw/edit pictures, so I figure why not combine those things? This shop provides readings, and art in the form of custom cards/decks. Note the art will be digital and I can't print the deck, but I'll give you the files in case you decide to do so yourself.

Readings are fairly simple. Just tell me how many cards you'd like to pay for (anywhere from 1 to the entire 78 card deck) and what you'd like to know from the cards, and I'll match you with spreads I think would fit. From there, you choose a spread, and I'll do your reading. Each card is 3,000 treasure or 3 gems. You can also ask to do a reading for a dragon!

Card Art is a little more complex. Essentially what you do is give me a theme (ex. cats, dogs, flowers, gemstones) and I will design a number of cards of your choosing or an entire deck for you. They will be done digitally and fully colored. Shading is optional.

An individual card costs 10,000 treasure or 10 gems. Only Major Arcana cards would cost 200,000 treasure or 200 gems. Minor Arcana cost 100,000 treasure or 100 gems per suit. If you want an entire deck, that's 300,000 treasure or 300 gems. For examples of my art, feel free to ask or PM me.

While readings are unlimited, I'll only take two commissions for cards at a time. Payment for readings is to be sent after the reading, payment for cards is to be sent before or half-and-half.

We're open!
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
up
up
free writing
up
up
free writing
up
up
free writing
up
up
free writing
up
up
free writing
Hi, how much is it to get a reading for the past, present, and future?
Hi, how much is it to get a reading for the past, present, and future?
4db690553555beeb9080c7e6f0210df17c91c7a8.png
Not done
2edd109a6ed4671ca6f49406dba72d766636db46.png
Not done.
139f46291a08e455a61bd3ea440fcbe8d4102d1c.png
Not done.
@amkaebby that's three cards, yeah? 9,000 treasure or 9 gems!
@amkaebby that's three cards, yeah? 9,000 treasure or 9 gems!
free writing
I'll pay in gems! ^^
I'll pay in gems! ^^
4db690553555beeb9080c7e6f0210df17c91c7a8.png
Not done
2edd109a6ed4671ca6f49406dba72d766636db46.png
Not done.
139f46291a08e455a61bd3ea440fcbe8d4102d1c.png
Not done.
@amkaebby sweet, I'll get it started then! Did you have anything specific you wanted to know?
@amkaebby sweet, I'll get it started then! Did you have anything specific you wanted to know?
free writing
1 2