Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | trev's art shop! ;; [open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@pinkdarkboy Hello! Could I get a headshot, colored sketch of my snarky little anarchist son? Also, are you okay incuding a line of dialogue, either as a “subtitle” or a speech bubble? ;w;
@pinkdarkboy Hello! Could I get a headshot, colored sketch of my snarky little anarchist son? Also, are you okay incuding a line of dialogue, either as a “subtitle” or a speech bubble? ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt hi! i'd love to draw him :D and yeah for sure, i can do that! let me get something sketched out for you and once you're happy with it i'll let you know where to send payment~
@lightningpelt hi! i'd love to draw him :D and yeah for sure, i can do that! let me get something sketched out for you and once you're happy with it i'll let you know where to send payment~

leifapix2_by_asirpa-dcjuym9.png
--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
--deviantart .x.--art shop .x.
@pinkdarkboy Sweet! His line is, “Oh, I’m sorry. Your beloved Council doesn’t have any reason to want you dead, Captain Simpleton.” A bit of an odd request, but I’m just editing his story and I couldn’t believe I forgot about this beautiful line. Therefore, art! x’D
@pinkdarkboy Sweet! His line is, “Oh, I’m sorry. Your beloved Council doesn’t have any reason to want you dead, Captain Simpleton.” A bit of an odd request, but I’m just editing his story and I couldn’t believe I forgot about this beautiful line. Therefore, art! x’D
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
bump
bump

--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
bump
bump

--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
@pinkdarkboy If you have a pinglist at all I'd love to be added to it!
@pinkdarkboy If you have a pinglist at all I'd love to be added to it!
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio sure thing! c:
@Curio sure thing! c:

--trevor ~*
--23, any pronouns
--fr/fr +1
bump
bump

--trevor ~*