Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW 8-Bit Art Commissions! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
Aww he’s adorable! Thank you!
I’m definitely going to order more! Do you do humanoids as well or only creatures?
@bibbit
Aww he’s adorable! Thank you!
I’m definitely going to order more! Do you do humanoids as well or only creatures?
@bibbit
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
I can do humanoids, @Embyrs!
I can do humanoids, @Embyrs!
Okay, awesome!
I’d love one of derp hopping or pecking at something or sticking his tongue out with his eyes going random directions, or what ever you think would look good. He’s a cross between a chicken, cat, and frog and super stupid ^^

For this guy maybe his tongue could be going out and in and changing colors?

For rift maybe have his mane moving or his snarling or something?

Now for the humanoids:
I’d love her flapping her wings if possible.
And her maybe with a fireball in her hand, or what ever other animation you think would look good. She’s my dnd sorcerer~

Let me know if it’s okay to order this many characters or if you can’t do any of them or have questions. Thanks!

@bibbit
Okay, awesome!
I’d love one of derp hopping or pecking at something or sticking his tongue out with his eyes going random directions, or what ever you think would look good. He’s a cross between a chicken, cat, and frog and super stupid ^^

For this guy maybe his tongue could be going out and in and changing colors?

For rift maybe have his mane moving or his snarling or something?

Now for the humanoids:
I’d love her flapping her wings if possible.
And her maybe with a fireball in her hand, or what ever other animation you think would look good. She’s my dnd sorcerer~

Let me know if it’s okay to order this many characters or if you can’t do any of them or have questions. Thanks!

@bibbit
Hey @Embyrs! I can do that many, don’t worry [emoji=mirror happy size=2] Now for the second one do you just want his tongue changing colors or his whole body?
Hey @Embyrs! I can do that many, don’t worry

Now for the second one do you just want his tongue changing colors or his whole body?
@bibbit
Just his tongue, thanks ^^
@bibbit
Just his tongue, thanks ^^
@Bibbit

omg!!! this is perfect, thank you so much! i love it ;; i'll send the payment over right away <3
@Bibbit

omg!!! this is perfect, thank you so much! i love it ;; i'll send the payment over right away <3
ko - 19 - she/her
Heya @Embyrs! I got a good chuckle out of creating this one: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/2dbffbe8-7a67-11e9-9d87-4d498346a1c1.gif[/img] I'll work on the next one now!
Heya @Embyrs! I got a good chuckle out of creating this one:

2dbffbe8-7a67-11e9-9d87-4d498346a1c1.gif

I'll work on the next one now!
Hey again @Embyrs! Here's your next character: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/de1356d4-7a69-11e9-a8d8-97c015282ac7.gif[/img]
Hey again @Embyrs! Here's your next character:

de1356d4-7a69-11e9-a8d8-97c015282ac7.gif
Heya @Embers! I really like this character, and I'm not sure if I captured all of its coolness, but I tried. This is also how I pictured him kind of falling apart and then sticking back together. Edit: I realize now that its mane is white and doesn't show up on the white bg. Do you want me to change the background color, and if so, what color do you want it? [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/28d21d80-7a6d-11e9-936a-97c015282ac7.gif[/img]
Heya @Embers! I really like this character, and I'm not sure if I captured all of its coolness, but I tried. This is also how I pictured him kind of falling apart and then sticking back together.

Edit: I realize now that its mane is white and doesn't show up on the white bg. Do you want me to change the background color, and if so, what color do you want it?

28d21d80-7a6d-11e9-936a-97c015282ac7.gif
Hey again @Embyrs (sorry for filling up your notifications [emoji=mirror sad size=2]) I tried to do Aurora but she turned out looking like just a butterfly. Should I scrap the whole thing and start over? [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/fa186c63-7a70-11e9-bc02-97c015282ac7.gif[/img]
Hey again @Embyrs (sorry for filling up your notifications )

I tried to do Aurora but she turned out looking like just a butterfly. Should I scrap the whole thing and start over?

fa186c63-7a70-11e9-bc02-97c015282ac7.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36