Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW 8-Bit Art Commissions! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Hey @coconuthead... Oh. My. Gosh. This took me FOREVER. I think I did a bit too much, but I'll leave the judgment up to you: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/2cee8991-777f-11e9-83f6-b140ba776fc4.gif[/img] Please let me know if you want me to change anything at all!
Hey @coconuthead...

Oh. My. Gosh. This took me FOREVER. I think I did a bit too much, but I'll leave the judgment up to you:

2cee8991-777f-11e9-83f6-b140ba776fc4.gif

Please let me know if you want me to change anything at all!
@Bibbit
:000000
that
is
amazing
THANK YOU SO MUCH
sending the payment now!
@Bibbit
:000000
that
is
amazing
THANK YOU SO MUCH
sending the payment now!
TlQjbxg.gif
@Bibbit

these are adorable!! if you have the time, i have this character i bought years ago and never did anything with? you can do whatever you want with it, it's up to you!

thank you! <3
@Bibbit

these are adorable!! if you have the time, i have this character i bought years ago and never did anything with? you can do whatever you want with it, it's up to you!

thank you! <3
ko - 19 - she/her
Hey @macaroni, I’ll see if I can get working on that tomorrow. [emoji=mirror happy size=2]
Hey @macaroni, I’ll see if I can get working on that tomorrow.
@bibbit
These are so cute! If you have any slots I'd love one of this character maybe flicking his tail or prancing around-> it's up to you! ^^
@bibbit
These are so cute! If you have any slots I'd love one of this character maybe flicking his tail or prancing around-> it's up to you! ^^
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@Bibbit
sounds good, there's no rush so no pressure/take your time! thank you!
@Bibbit
sounds good, there's no rush so no pressure/take your time! thank you!
ko - 19 - she/her
Hey @Embyrs! I’ll put something together for ya!
Hey @Embyrs! I’ll put something together for ya!
Hey again @macaroni! So so so sorry for the wait, but here's your character: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/6d500973-7997-11e9-a5c4-53111b2a00ca.gif[/img] Let me know if you want me to change anything or if you want another one done!
Hey again @macaroni! So so so sorry for the wait, but here's your character:

6d500973-7997-11e9-a5c4-53111b2a00ca.gif

Let me know if you want me to change anything or if you want another one done!
Hey again @Embyrs! Sorry for the wait! I really like your character, so cute! [emoji=mirror love size=2] I tried a dozen times to get a running sort of animation going, but it never worked out. And I forgot the spots...[emoji=mirror deadpan size=2] But other than that I think it turned out okay! [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/338ef457-79a5-11e9-ae79-8f2a31c983cc.gif[/img] Let me know if you want me to add in the spots or do any other changes, and feel free to come back for more!
Hey again @Embyrs! Sorry for the wait! I really like your character, so cute!

I tried a dozen times to get a running sort of animation going, but it never worked out. And I forgot the spots... But other than that I think it turned out okay!

338ef457-79a5-11e9-ae79-8f2a31c983cc.gif

Let me know if you want me to add in the spots or do any other changes, and feel free to come back for more!
I'm free now if anybody wants to give me something to do... [emoji=mirror sleepy size=2]
I'm free now if anybody wants to give me something to do...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36