Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Red's Art Shoppe! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi! I'm Red, and I'll be doing art sales for Fundraising So I Can Buy Some Nice Things, just like everyone else, haha.

I'm not so good with code, so I'm just going to skip the fancy formatting and post some art and prices.

(A note: art will be a little slow because i'm in my finals)
(second note: I can't find my tablet pen as of right now so expect more delays unrelated to school as i panic look for it)
Hi! I'm Red, and I'll be doing art sales for Fundraising So I Can Buy Some Nice Things, just like everyone else, haha.

I'm not so good with code, so I'm just going to skip the fancy formatting and post some art and prices.

(A note: art will be a little slow because i'm in my finals)
(second note: I can't find my tablet pen as of right now so expect more delays unrelated to school as i panic look for it)
adopt_shop_tag.png
[u][b][/b][center][b]PRICING![/b][/center] [b][u]Sketch Pieces[/u][/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392498660111548428/571061286486540307/taz_armorrrr.png[/img] No shading, just rough black lines on a background: [b]60kt/g[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392498660111548428/570404247993188385/rastin.png[/img] No shading, but colored, and rough: [b]100kt/g[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/520367947403755520/572986952891105282/bab_medusa.png[/img] Colors, shading, but very rough: [b]150kt/g[/b] [b]Note: Black and white/grayscale/monochrome still counts as colored for these purposes![/b] [b]ADDITIONAL DETAILS[/b] Additional characters are at a flat rate of [b]20kt/g apiece for colored/shaded characters and 10kt/g for line-only ones.[/b] However, if you want an ensemble of [b]more than four, and you provide a pose for me, I will knock that colored/shaded price down to 15kt/g apiece[/b]. Simple backgrounds (blurry, undetailed, and essentially just blotches of color) are [b]2.5kt/g[/b]. These [b]will[/b] make your piece pop. Trust me. Low-difficulty backgrounds (blurry, slightly detailed, rough and impressionistic) are at a rate of [b]15kt/g[/b] starting with a [b]5kt/g[/b] fee for every element desired. Do you want silhouetted figures standing somewhere behind your character? 5kt/g. Do you want clouds and stars? 5kt/g for the both of them, because that's "sky" and I can knock it off in about thirty seconds. Do you want a river? If you're okay with it being simple, that's also just 5kt/g. [b]Bear in mind: these backgrounds will interact with the piece itself. They change the lighting and shading. You [i]must[/i] tell me beforehand if you want a low-difficulty background![/b] Complex backgrounds (Blurry but detailed; think landscape style) are not an option with this style. Take a look at Refined Art if you want something with a detailed background. Foreground elements (things in front of or interacting with the character) are [b]10kt/g[/b], with an additional 5kt/g for glowing effects. ----- [center][b][u]Refined Art[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]NOTE FOR ANY FUTURE COMMISSIONERS AS OF 5/6 THE LAST REFINED SLOT HAS BEEN FILLED! PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE THE SLOT IS OPEN ONCE YOU GO TO RESERVE YOURS AS I WILL NOT BE TAKING ON ANOTHER REFINED COMMISSION UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED THE CURRENT THREE [/b][/center] (This message will be removed once the three that are lined up get completed, so you'll know you can grab a slot again.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463261834447683596/573868303647244289/ptolemyII_commission_1_lines_only.png[/img] Line only: [b]120kt/g[/b], with an additional 40kt/g for mechanical details or extremely complicated designs (The fun part about these are that I'll happily give you a transparent version, for free use with credit: feel free to color them in, make adoptables, whatever, it's all cool!) [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c7504f08-fabc-4765-b7e0-28abec33a098/dd6835e-3f5b5815-cb00-459e-b82e-8e7424a7dac8.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_595,q_80,strp/fr_commission_3_by_the1dragon1girl_dd6835e-fullview.jpg[/img] Limited Palette Colors (eg: monochrome or two-colors only): [b]200kt/g[/b], with an additional 50kt/g for complicated designs or a scene involving water. Shading those are [i]hard[/i], haha. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392498660111548428/547124946845958145/tiefling.png[/img] Full Colors: [b]600kt/g[/b], with an additional 100kt/g for complicated designs or water. [b]ADDITIONAL DETAILS[/b] [b]Additional characters are at a flat rate of 100kt/g apiece;[/b] however, if you want an ensemble of [b]more than four and you provide a pose for me, I will knock that down to 75kt/g apiece[/b]. My art style means that once it gets into coloring, the more characters there are, the easier it is. (Yes, this IS me suggesting that you buy drawings of your whole lair at once. Yes, this WILL kill my hands. Yes, I AM extremely excited for this prospect anyway, haha.) Simple backgrounds (blurry, undetailed, and essentially just blotches of color) come [b]free[/b] with every piece but the lineart-only ones. Low-difficulty backgrounds (blurry, slightly detailed, rough and impressionistic) are at a rate of [b]25kt/g[/b] starting with a [b]10kt/g[/b] fee for every element desired. Do you want silhouetted figures standing somewhere behind your character? 10kt/g. Do you want clouds and stars? 10kt/g for the both of them, because that's "sky" and I can knock it off in about thirty seconds. Do you want a river? If you're okay with it being simple, that's also just 10kt/g. [b]Bear in mind: these backgrounds will interact with the piece itself. They change the lighting and shading. You [i]must[/i] tell me beforehand if you want a low-difficulty background![/b] Complex backgrounds (Blurry but detailed; think landscape style) will cost you [b]75kt/g[/b] with [b]25kt/g[/b] for additional elements. Foreground elements (things in front of or interacting with the character) are entirely separate and included [b]free[/b] with the price of a normal commission! ----- [U][b]ANIMATIONS[/b][/U] [b]THESE ARE A LOT OF WORK AND THE PRICE WILL REFLECT THAT. THIS IS NONNEGOTIABLE. EVEN A FOUR SECOND ANIMATION IS A SIX HOUR PROJECT.[/B] Every animation will be priced based on [i]how many frames it has[/i]. Each frame will cost [b]50kt/g[/b]. I will not be working with you in the dark, however. If you are interested in an animation, you [i]will[/i] need to PM me so that we can discuss how this will work out. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392498660111548428/573605909511536641/lines.gif[/img] This piece has 11 frames (three were reused four times, but I would cut that cost out because HRHDHD THATS A LOT OF MONEY I DONT WANNA BREAK YOUR BANK) would cost 5,500,000 treasure. 5500 gems. That's more than two Opal scrolls. And that's like, nothing! That's a tiny gif! It's 2.1 seconds long! I refuse to work in color. This is because that would knock the price from 50kt to 150kt because coloring in animations is really hard, and I genuinely feel too bad charging that kind of money from someone. You will not get additional options, for this kind of thing. You get the option to make a gif in black and white with one character or concept, no background. Again, this is because I would [b]genuinely feel too bad[/b] doing that. ----- [center][b][u]Skin Commissions[/b][/u][/center] Skins are fun! However they also cost a LOT of money. [LIST] [*] You will be covering the cost of the skin scrolls themselves. [*] However, as the artist, I will be the one to actually post it. This is more just for my own records than anything else. You get the skin or accent as soon as it comes out. [/LIST] I'll work out skins on any dragon [b]except[/b] Tundras and Snappers. Each skin itself, for the art, will cost 300kt/g. Skins are weird and hard, and the FR style guide is somewhat hard for me to mimic; hence the price. Then, [b]you[/b] decide how many copies you want, and you give me that many gems. You get [b]every instance of the skin/accent,[/b] and you can sell them for whatever you feel is an appropriate price. [url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/wHRwJ]I only have one example at the moment, and that's on my entry for the Greenskeeper Gathering skins and accents contest. You can find that here. It's for female imperials. [/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/504630851875635200/575399305800581130/49828294.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/504630851875635200/575399374499217418/1_8_11_0_15_16_17_10_10_102_1.png[/img]
PRICING!

Sketch Pieces
taz_armorrrr.png
No shading, just rough black lines on a background: 60kt/g

rastin.png
No shading, but colored, and rough: 100kt/g

bab_medusa.png
Colors, shading, but very rough: 150kt/g
Note: Black and white/grayscale/monochrome still counts as colored for these purposes!

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Additional characters are at a flat rate of 20kt/g apiece for colored/shaded characters and 10kt/g for line-only ones.
However, if you want an ensemble of more than four, and you provide a pose for me, I will knock that colored/shaded price down to 15kt/g apiece.

Simple backgrounds (blurry, undetailed, and essentially just blotches of color) are 2.5kt/g. These will make your piece pop. Trust me.

Low-difficulty backgrounds (blurry, slightly detailed, rough and impressionistic) are at a rate of 15kt/g starting with a 5kt/g fee for every element desired. Do you want silhouetted figures standing somewhere behind your character? 5kt/g. Do you want clouds and stars? 5kt/g for the both of them, because that's "sky" and I can knock it off in about thirty seconds. Do you want a river? If you're okay with it being simple, that's also just 5kt/g.
Bear in mind: these backgrounds will interact with the piece itself. They change the lighting and shading. You must tell me beforehand if you want a low-difficulty background!

Complex backgrounds (Blurry but detailed; think landscape style) are not an option with this style. Take a look at Refined Art if you want something with a detailed background.

Foreground elements (things in front of or interacting with the character) are 10kt/g, with an additional 5kt/g for glowing effects.
Refined Art
NOTE FOR ANY FUTURE COMMISSIONERS

AS OF 5/6 THE LAST REFINED SLOT HAS BEEN FILLED!

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE THE SLOT IS OPEN ONCE YOU GO TO RESERVE YOURS AS I WILL NOT BE TAKING ON ANOTHER REFINED COMMISSION UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED THE CURRENT THREE
(This message will be removed once the three that are lined up get completed, so you'll know you can grab a slot again.)

ptolemyII_commission_1_lines_only.png
Line only: 120kt/g, with an additional 40kt/g for mechanical details or extremely complicated designs
(The fun part about these are that I'll happily give you a transparent version, for free use with credit: feel free to color them in, make adoptables, whatever, it's all cool!)

fr_commission_3_by_the1dragon1girl_dd6835e-fullview.jpg
Limited Palette Colors (eg: monochrome or two-colors only): 200kt/g, with an additional 50kt/g for complicated designs or a scene involving water. Shading those are hard, haha.

tiefling.png
Full Colors: 600kt/g, with an additional 100kt/g for complicated designs or water.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Additional characters are at a flat rate of 100kt/g apiece; however, if you want an ensemble of more than four and you provide a pose for me, I will knock that down to 75kt/g apiece. My art style means that once it gets into coloring, the more characters there are, the easier it is. (Yes, this IS me suggesting that you buy drawings of your whole lair at once. Yes, this WILL kill my hands. Yes, I AM extremely excited for this prospect anyway, haha.)

Simple backgrounds (blurry, undetailed, and essentially just blotches of color) come free with every piece but the lineart-only ones.

Low-difficulty backgrounds (blurry, slightly detailed, rough and impressionistic) are at a rate of 25kt/g starting with a 10kt/g fee for every element desired. Do you want silhouetted figures standing somewhere behind your character? 10kt/g. Do you want clouds and stars? 10kt/g for the both of them, because that's "sky" and I can knock it off in about thirty seconds. Do you want a river? If you're okay with it being simple, that's also just 10kt/g.
Bear in mind: these backgrounds will interact with the piece itself. They change the lighting and shading. You must tell me beforehand if you want a low-difficulty background!

Complex backgrounds (Blurry but detailed; think landscape style) will cost you 75kt/g with 25kt/g for additional elements.

Foreground elements (things in front of or interacting with the character) are entirely separate and included free with the price of a normal commission!
ANIMATIONS

THESE ARE A LOT OF WORK AND THE PRICE WILL REFLECT THAT. THIS IS NONNEGOTIABLE. EVEN A FOUR SECOND ANIMATION IS A SIX HOUR PROJECT.

Every animation will be priced based on how many frames it has. Each frame will cost 50kt/g. I will not be working with you in the dark, however. If you are interested in an animation, you will need to PM me so that we can discuss how this will work out.

lines.gif
This piece has 11 frames (three were reused four times, but I would cut that cost out because HRHDHD THATS A LOT OF MONEY I DONT WANNA BREAK YOUR BANK) would cost 5,500,000 treasure. 5500 gems. That's more than two Opal scrolls.

And that's like, nothing! That's a tiny gif! It's 2.1 seconds long!

I refuse to work in color. This is because that would knock the price from 50kt to 150kt because coloring in animations is really hard, and I genuinely feel too bad charging that kind of money from someone.

You will not get additional options, for this kind of thing. You get the option to make a gif in black and white with one character or concept, no background. Again, this is because I would genuinely feel too bad doing that.

Skin Commissions

Skins are fun! However they also cost a LOT of money.
  • You will be covering the cost of the skin scrolls themselves.
  • However, as the artist, I will be the one to actually post it. This is more just for my own records than anything else. You get the skin or accent as soon as it comes out.

I'll work out skins on any dragon except Tundras and Snappers. Each skin itself, for the art, will cost 300kt/g. Skins are weird and hard, and the FR style guide is somewhat hard for me to mimic; hence the price.

Then, you decide how many copies you want, and you give me that many gems. You get every instance of the skin/accent, and you can sell them for whatever you feel is an appropriate price.

I only have one example at the moment, and that's on my entry for the Greenskeeper Gathering skins and accents contest. You can find that here. It's for female imperials.

49828294.png

1_8_11_0_15_16_17_10_10_102_1.png
adopt_shop_tag.png
Rules:

Flight Rising has a sitewide ban on NSFW and gore/excessive injury.

I will draw: everything as long as it is within site rules.
  • I draw mechas (I've been in the Transformers fandom over on Tumblr for about a year, and yes, I do draw them constantly).
  • I draw humanoid characters. All the time. Most of my ocs are humanoid.
  • I draw dragons. Also all the time. Most of my humanoid ocs are shapeshifters with a 'base' humanoid form.
  • I draw furry/anthro characters. I specialize in "scaly" types, like lizard people, but I can draw feline-based, canine-based, rodent-based, and so on types; I can work off of any reference additionally, but it may take longer for me to get properly comfortable with the character.
  • I draw animals. Also all the time. I'm not great at cats and horses, but I do specialize in reptiles (snakes and lizards! love them), and I'm pretty good at canines. I can also, as stated earlier, do pretty much anything with a reference.
  • I draw extreme emotions (like crying, etc)
  • I can't even think of anything I won't draw. I cannot promise that everything will be equally good, but I can promise that I will do my absolute best.

Be clear about what you want.
I didn't realize this would have to be a rule until recently, but there is almost nothing on this earth more frustrating than someone coming in and saying "hey, I'm not sure what pose I want, can you come up with something" and then vetoing everything you offer because they did, actually, want something very specific. Time is money, and I do do commissions for actual, real life money in my time that I will not be working with you guys. If I need to spend eight hours giving you planning sketch after planning sketch, I will ultimately be taking a loss on that. TLDR; if you don't know what you want, think about it BEFORE making a commission request.

There is a specific format for requests. Use it.

Be courteous
If you don't like how your piece turns out, you're welcome to discuss that with me, and I will do my best to make it work out better for you. However, changes after the fact are kind of a pain in the bum, as you might understand, so changes made later on (outside of, like, flipping it if I draw the character using the wrong hand or smth) will cost an extra 5kt/g. Hopefully this is a reasonable price.
I can understand if this is upsetting, though. And that's fine. I'm alright with you being glum.
However:
  • Don't argue about this. It can be extremely draining to try and help someone who agrees that, yes, they want something, but no, what do you mean this has a required price?
  • In fact, don't argue about price after you've made your commission at all I'm happy to work with people, and if you want to haggle on prices or do mixed payments, I'm happy to oblige-- before we settle on something and I go draw your piece. Once you tell me what I'm going to be making, be it treasure or gems or genes or apparel-- I like to plan out what I'm going to do with it. I'd really appreciate it if you not try and yank the metaphorical carpet out from under me, haha.
  • Please be polite. If you're unsatisfied, that's alright! I will try to work with you. But if you want to inform me that you're unsatisfied, you can say something like "I'm not happy with how this turned out", or so. If you inform me that "the piece is bad" or "i don't like it" or "this is really ugly", that's... upsetting. You're gonna be punching me right in the self esteem. I don't need that in my fun-times good vibes dragons game. Save the negativity for your discussions behind my back, and be kinda nice to my face.
  • Don't post my art unsourced. Realistically, I can't enforce this, but if you're going to use my art, a link back to this page would be a huge help.
This shop operates on a strike system for each bullet point.

The first strike will get you a warning, and I will be happy to explain what happened if you're not sure why I'm telling you that you've got a strike against you.

The second strike will add a 10% charge to your commission. Again, I will happily explain what you did and try to work around it, but if you make a habit of ignoring when I tell you to stop a certain behavior, I'm going to put a penalty on to hopefully convince you it's not worth it.

A third strike will make it clear to me that you don't care about my guidelines, and that will result in a ban from the shop in the future.

These strikes will expire at the end of six months, and a ban will expire in a year.

i have two younger siblings and a few extremely frustrating customers. in my experience, I shouldn't have to ban anyone, or even charge anyone for repeat strikes. I just don't want to take a chance dealing with video game money instead of real life money.

Repeat Discount:

If you've commissioned me before, I'll take 25% off of the price of your next commission if it's within the year of the first one. If your commission is an animation, that gets bumped up to 35%, because oof.

If you've been banned for failing to follow the guidelines, you are permanently ineligible for this discount, even if your ban is expired.

A note on time:

I have school during the week, meaning that I will most likely only be able to finish commissions on Fridays, weekends, or (after 5/21) Tuesdays. Please be mindful of the delay, and be patient with me. If you give me a commission on a Wednesday or Monday, i understand that the wait might be a pain, but I will get around to it as soon as possible.
Rules:

Flight Rising has a sitewide ban on NSFW and gore/excessive injury.

I will draw: everything as long as it is within site rules.
  • I draw mechas (I've been in the Transformers fandom over on Tumblr for about a year, and yes, I do draw them constantly).
  • I draw humanoid characters. All the time. Most of my ocs are humanoid.
  • I draw dragons. Also all the time. Most of my humanoid ocs are shapeshifters with a 'base' humanoid form.
  • I draw furry/anthro characters. I specialize in "scaly" types, like lizard people, but I can draw feline-based, canine-based, rodent-based, and so on types; I can work off of any reference additionally, but it may take longer for me to get properly comfortable with the character.
  • I draw animals. Also all the time. I'm not great at cats and horses, but I do specialize in reptiles (snakes and lizards! love them), and I'm pretty good at canines. I can also, as stated earlier, do pretty much anything with a reference.
  • I draw extreme emotions (like crying, etc)
  • I can't even think of anything I won't draw. I cannot promise that everything will be equally good, but I can promise that I will do my absolute best.

Be clear about what you want.
I didn't realize this would have to be a rule until recently, but there is almost nothing on this earth more frustrating than someone coming in and saying "hey, I'm not sure what pose I want, can you come up with something" and then vetoing everything you offer because they did, actually, want something very specific. Time is money, and I do do commissions for actual, real life money in my time that I will not be working with you guys. If I need to spend eight hours giving you planning sketch after planning sketch, I will ultimately be taking a loss on that. TLDR; if you don't know what you want, think about it BEFORE making a commission request.

There is a specific format for requests. Use it.

Be courteous
If you don't like how your piece turns out, you're welcome to discuss that with me, and I will do my best to make it work out better for you. However, changes after the fact are kind of a pain in the bum, as you might understand, so changes made later on (outside of, like, flipping it if I draw the character using the wrong hand or smth) will cost an extra 5kt/g. Hopefully this is a reasonable price.
I can understand if this is upsetting, though. And that's fine. I'm alright with you being glum.
However:
  • Don't argue about this. It can be extremely draining to try and help someone who agrees that, yes, they want something, but no, what do you mean this has a required price?
  • In fact, don't argue about price after you've made your commission at all I'm happy to work with people, and if you want to haggle on prices or do mixed payments, I'm happy to oblige-- before we settle on something and I go draw your piece. Once you tell me what I'm going to be making, be it treasure or gems or genes or apparel-- I like to plan out what I'm going to do with it. I'd really appreciate it if you not try and yank the metaphorical carpet out from under me, haha.
  • Please be polite. If you're unsatisfied, that's alright! I will try to work with you. But if you want to inform me that you're unsatisfied, you can say something like "I'm not happy with how this turned out", or so. If you inform me that "the piece is bad" or "i don't like it" or "this is really ugly", that's... upsetting. You're gonna be punching me right in the self esteem. I don't need that in my fun-times good vibes dragons game. Save the negativity for your discussions behind my back, and be kinda nice to my face.
  • Don't post my art unsourced. Realistically, I can't enforce this, but if you're going to use my art, a link back to this page would be a huge help.
This shop operates on a strike system for each bullet point.

The first strike will get you a warning, and I will be happy to explain what happened if you're not sure why I'm telling you that you've got a strike against you.

The second strike will add a 10% charge to your commission. Again, I will happily explain what you did and try to work around it, but if you make a habit of ignoring when I tell you to stop a certain behavior, I'm going to put a penalty on to hopefully convince you it's not worth it.

A third strike will make it clear to me that you don't care about my guidelines, and that will result in a ban from the shop in the future.

These strikes will expire at the end of six months, and a ban will expire in a year.

i have two younger siblings and a few extremely frustrating customers. in my experience, I shouldn't have to ban anyone, or even charge anyone for repeat strikes. I just don't want to take a chance dealing with video game money instead of real life money.

Repeat Discount:

If you've commissioned me before, I'll take 25% off of the price of your next commission if it's within the year of the first one. If your commission is an animation, that gets bumped up to 35%, because oof.

If you've been banned for failing to follow the guidelines, you are permanently ineligible for this discount, even if your ban is expired.

A note on time:

I have school during the week, meaning that I will most likely only be able to finish commissions on Fridays, weekends, or (after 5/21) Tuesdays. Please be mindful of the delay, and be patient with me. If you give me a commission on a Wednesday or Monday, i understand that the wait might be a pain, but I will get around to it as soon as possible.
adopt_shop_tag.png
[u][u][b]The Order Form: [/b][/u] [indent] Sketch or Refined? Shading and style details: [indent] (For Sketch: you can have lines only, colored, or colored and shaded) (For Refined: you can have lines only, limited colors, or full colors)[/indent] Character References: [indent](Paste either photos using the insert image function, or links by putting each one under a list bullet point. [indent]for example: [LIST] [*]link 1 [*]link 2 [/LIST][/indent] [/indent] How many characters? How do you intend to pay? [indent]Treasure, gems, mixed, or "prefer to discuss in PMs" [indent]If you wish to pay with genes, dragons, apparel, or real life money, you'd pick the "prefer to discuss in PMs option, because I'd rather keep this channel fairly clear. You would also therefore send me a PM, and this PM should have what you want to discuss paying with listed in it. (You don't have to send me the objects, just like... tell me what they are, haha) Also! If you won't be able to get the money together all at once, in the case that (like me) you have a spending problem and once you get over about 150kt you have a tendency to go spend-crazy on dragons on the Auction House, and so wish to pay in increments instead, you can mention that! We'll talk about it. You'd PM me about that, too.[/indent] [/indent] Any "additional details"? [indent]You can just copy paste those from the pricing post. [/indent] Anything else you want me to keep in mind: [indent]Here's pretty much anything else you gotta tell me. If you can't stand the color yellow? Let me know. If you really hate certain textures, like polka dots, or wiggly lines, you tell me and I make sure they're not in the piece. If you would absolutely love a certain style, like "retro comic book" style coloring? Here's the place! Just tack on whatever. [/indent][/indent] I won't give you a strike or kick you out for 'not following this guide, but I might ping you and ask you to fill out all the pieces. ----- copyable form is down here: [code]Sketch or Refined? Shading and Style Details Character References [LIST] [*] [/LIST] How many characters? How do you intend to pay? Additional details? Anything else for me to keep in mind? [/code]
The Order Form:

Sketch or Refined?
Shading and style details:
(For Sketch: you can have lines only, colored, or colored and shaded)
(For Refined: you can have lines only, limited colors, or full colors)
Character References:
(Paste either photos using the insert image function, or links by putting each one under a list bullet point.
for example:
  • link 1
  • link 2

How many characters?

How do you intend to pay?
Treasure, gems, mixed, or "prefer to discuss in PMs"
If you wish to pay with genes, dragons, apparel, or real life money, you'd pick the "prefer to discuss in PMs option, because I'd rather keep this channel fairly clear. You would also therefore send me a PM, and this PM should have what you want to discuss paying with listed in it. (You don't have to send me the objects, just like... tell me what they are, haha)
Also! If you won't be able to get the money together all at once, in the case that (like me) you have a spending problem and once you get over about 150kt you have a tendency to go spend-crazy on dragons on the Auction House, and so wish to pay in increments instead, you can mention that! We'll talk about it. You'd PM me about that, too.

Any "additional details"?
You can just copy paste those from the pricing post.

Anything else you want me to keep in mind:
Here's pretty much anything else you gotta tell me. If you can't stand the color yellow? Let me know. If you really hate certain textures, like polka dots, or wiggly lines, you tell me and I make sure they're not in the piece. If you would absolutely love a certain style, like "retro comic book" style coloring? Here's the place! Just tack on whatever.

I won't give you a strike or kick you out for 'not following this guide, but I might ping you and ask you to fill out all the pieces.
copyable form is down here:
Code:
Sketch or Refined? Shading and Style Details Character References [LIST] [*] [/LIST] How many characters? How do you intend to pay? Additional details? Anything else for me to keep in mind?
adopt_shop_tag.png
Commission slots!

- Sketch Commissions
  1. - paying in treasure
  2. closed for now
  3. closed for now
  4. closed for now
  5. closed for now

- Refined Commissions
  1. no user 'CPFG44' - paying with gems and an Eliminate
  2. no user 'Sxun' - paying with treasure
  3. closed for now

- Animation Commissions
  1. RESERVED! Commission for
Commission slots!

- Sketch Commissions
  1. - paying in treasure
  2. closed for now
  3. closed for now
  4. closed for now
  5. closed for now

- Refined Commissions
  1. no user 'CPFG44' - paying with gems and an Eliminate
  2. no user 'Sxun' - paying with treasure
  3. closed for now

- Animation Commissions
  1. RESERVED! Commission for
adopt_shop_tag.png
[u][b]Things I Will Take As Payment (outside of treasure or gems) [/u][/b] Everything is listed with how much treasure/gems I'll count it towards your commission as! [u]Specialty Items[/u] [LIST] [*][item =Secondary Gene: Toxin] [b]Secondary Gene: Toxin[/b] - 230kt/g (two for 500kt/g, though! I need as many toxins as i can get) [*][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe] [b]Primary Gene: Pinstripe[/b] - 350kt/g [*][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule] [b]Tertiary Gene: Capsule[/b] - 260kt/g [*][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [b]Tertiary Gene: Opal[/b] - 1500kt/g [*][b][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit] [b]Tertiary Gene: Circuit[/b] - 2000kt/g[/b] (also i will love you forever; this is my favorite gene ever) [*][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree] [b]Tertiary Gene: Filigree[/b] - 1500kt/g [*][item=Primary Gene: Starmap] [b]Primary Gene: Starmap[/b] - 1800kt/g [*][item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] [b]Secondary Gene: Constellation[/b] - 1800kt/g [/LIST] [u]Dragons[/u] [LIST] [*]Anyone who looks like this girl that the scry shop spat out at me and instakilled me with [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=149&auth=cf40cedbf23c9d63f6ed29fc5a0e7208b65b2e26&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [*][s]Any XXX copper or tarnish [b]coatls[/b] or [b]wildclaws[/b] - 500kt/g (similar to this boy)[/s] [b]CLOSED UNTIL I GET MORE LAIR SPACE[/b] [*][s]Any starmap/constellation [b]coatls[/b] or [b]wildclaws[/b] - 350kt/g or two for 750kt/g[/s] [b]CLOSED UNTIL I GET MORE LAIR SPACE[/b] [*][s]Any star/con [b]coatl [/b]or [b]wildclaw [/b]with [b]circuit, opal, or filigree tertiary[/b] - 400kt[/s] [b]CLOSED UNTIL I GET MORE LAIR SPACE[/b] [*][s]Any XXX Radioactive dragon - [b]250kt[/b] (unless it's a coatl or wc, then you get 350kt)[/s] [b]CLOSED UNTIL I GET MORE LAIR SPACE[/b] [/LIST] [b]NOTE: I will not accept dragons with the Firefly tertiary.[/b] [i]side note on closings: holy hecc i didnt expect you guys to give me so many dragons. i love them all but like... for now? thats enough bc otherwise i wont be able to hatch any nests. to everyone who [u]did[/u] pay with dragons, thank you VERY much, and i appreciate it greatly; if you didn't but intended to, I should be able to open them sometime in the near future again lol. just gotta clear up space first[/i] [u]Apparel[/u] None for now! [u]Skins[/u] [LIST] [*][skin=21981] [b]Accent: Autumn Galestorm[/b] - 30kt/g [*][skin=23982] [b]Accent: Bogsmog[/b] - 40kt/g [*][skin=29072] [b]Accent: Ice Queen[/b] - 40kt/g [*][skin=17007] [b]Accent: Whispering Mantis[/b] - 45kt/g [*][s][b]Accent: Augite Protector[/b] - 45kt/g[/s] [b]TAKEN[/b] [*][skin=23983] [b]Accent: Lavatic Veneer[/b] - 50kt/g [*][skin=15882] [b]Accemt: Warden's Coat[/b] - 55kt/g [*][skin=19043] [b]Accent: Nightrunner[/b] - 80kt/g [*][skin=19328] [b]Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames[/b] - 100kt/g [*][skin=4928] [b]Accent: Surgelight[/b] - 100kt/g [*][skin=14114] [b]Accent: Glowing Contagion[/b] - 100kt/g [*][skin=21580] [b]Accent: Shadow Within[/b] - 100kt/g [*][skin=16383] [b]Accent: Wispwillow Magician[/b] - 120kt/g [*][skin=16385] [b]Accent: Bramble Juggler[/b] - 150kt/g [*][skin=5991] [b]Accent: Dreamer's Crown[/b] - 375kt/g [*][skin=26926] [b]Accent: Optics[/b] - 400kt/g [*][skin=12041] [b]Accent: Coatl Conduit [/b] - 750kt/g [/LIST] Note: if you have any of these lying around, and you go to give it to me only to find that I'm offering below the lowest Auction House price, give me a ping! Let me know! Once I've verified that's true, I'll give you the lowest auction house price plus ten extra gems/ten thousand treasure on top. [u]Battle Items[/u] [LIST] [*][item=ELIMINATE] [b]Eliminate[/b] - 150kt/g (I still don't have one yet) [/LIST] [u]Other[/u] None for now!
Things I Will Take As Payment (outside of treasure or gems)

Everything is listed with how much treasure/gems I'll count it towards your commission as!

Specialty Items
  • Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Toxin - 230kt/g (two for 500kt/g, though! I need as many toxins as i can get)
  • Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Pinstripe - 350kt/g
  • Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Capsule - 260kt/g
  • Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Opal - 1500kt/g
  • Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Circuit - 2000kt/g (also i will love you forever; this is my favorite gene ever)
  • Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Filigree - 1500kt/g
  • Primary Gene: Starmap Primary Gene: Starmap - 1800kt/g
  • Secondary Gene: Constellation Secondary Gene: Constellation - 1800kt/g

Dragons
  • Anyone who looks like this girl that the scry shop spat out at me and instakilled me with
    dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=149&auth=cf40cedbf23c9d63f6ed29fc5a0e7208b65b2e26&dummyext=prev.png
  • Any XXX copper or tarnish coatls or wildclaws - 500kt/g
    (similar to this boy)

CLOSED UNTIL I GET MORE LAIR SPACE
  • Any starmap/constellation coatls or wildclaws - 350kt/g or two for 750kt/g
  • Any star/con coatl or wildclaw with circuit, opal, or filigree tertiary - 400kt
  • Any XXX Radioactive dragon - 250kt (unless it's a coatl or wc, then you get 350kt)
NOTE: I will not accept dragons with the Firefly tertiary.
side note on closings: holy hecc i didnt expect you guys to give me so many dragons. i love them all but like... for now? thats enough bc otherwise i wont be able to hatch any nests. to everyone who did pay with dragons, thank you VERY much, and i appreciate it greatly; if you didn't but intended to, I should be able to open them sometime in the near future again lol. just gotta clear up space first

Apparel
None for now!

Skins
  • Accent: Autumn Galestorm - 30kt/g
  • Accent: Bogsmog - 40kt/g
  • Accent: Ice Queen - 40kt/g
  • Accent: Whispering Mantis - 45kt/g
  • Accent: Augite Protector - 45kt/g TAKEN
  • Accent: Lavatic Veneer - 50kt/g
  • Accemt: Warden's Coat - 55kt/g
  • Accent: Nightrunner - 80kt/g
  • Accent: Oxyacetylene Flames - 100kt/g
  • Accent: Surgelight - 100kt/g
  • Accent: Glowing Contagion - 100kt/g
  • Accent: Shadow Within - 100kt/g
  • Accent: Wispwillow Magician - 120kt/g
  • Accent: Bramble Juggler - 150kt/g
  • Accent: Dreamer's Crown - 375kt/g
  • Accent: Optics - 400kt/g
  • Accent: Coatl Conduit - 750kt/g
Note: if you have any of these lying around, and you go to give it to me only to find that I'm offering below the lowest Auction House price, give me a ping! Let me know! Once I've verified that's true, I'll give you the lowest auction house price plus ten extra gems/ten thousand treasure on top.

Battle Items
  • Eliminate Eliminate - 150kt/g (I still don't have one yet)

Other
None for now!
adopt_shop_tag.png
Wow ur art is really good! Am I really the first one to say that?!
Wow ur art is really good! Am I really the first one to say that?!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
Sorry I’m on my phone right now, but when I get onto my computer, I’m gonna try and get a piece of your amazing art!
Sorry I’m on my phone right now, but when I get onto my computer, I’m gonna try and get a piece of your amazing art!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
@Eternalflame818 here, yeah, lol. I only just started setting up shop about an hour ago. Thank you ^u^

I'm happy to work with you, friendo

@Eternalflame818 here, yeah, lol. I only just started setting up shop about an hour ago. Thank you ^u^

I'm happy to work with you, friendo

adopt_shop_tag.png
Heyo! Can I please get my bab with a rough sketch flat color? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50851716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508518/50851716_350.png[/img] [/url]
Heyo! Can I please get my bab with a rough sketch flat color?

50851716_350.png
Artboard-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8