Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Foddart // Mother’s Day
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Emberglo Oh, it's perfect, thank you very much *^* ♥
@Emberglo Oh, it's perfect, thank you very much *^* ♥
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@AlienaCordis

On your post it says you're still waiting for payment from me. I thought I already sent all of my levels over, so how many am I missing? Sorry for the late hour.
@AlienaCordis

On your post it says you're still waiting for payment from me. I thought I already sent all of my levels over, so how many am I missing? Sorry for the late hour.
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
Hey there @lela125 ! Sorry, I haven't updated my shop's status <: but your piece is already started and I do believe you already paid the whole commission! (34 dergs, yes?)
Hey there @lela125 ! Sorry, I haven't updated my shop's status <: but your piece is already started and I do believe you already paid the whole commission! (34 dergs, yes?)
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis

Phew, yes that sounds right. Just making sure that I send everything in before rollover.
@AlienaCordis

Phew, yes that sounds right. Just making sure that I send everything in before rollover.
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@lela125 thank you for checking by~
@lela125 thank you for checking by~
nVcQEVi.png
@GrinningFox Hi there, your status says it's okay to send while you're offline and I'm off to bed myself (and there's no one else online) so there's no rush to pick up my dragons. I'll be sending you 70 level 5s for my order from @/Sellenair. Thank you!
@GrinningFox Hi there, your status says it's okay to send while you're offline and I'm off to bed myself (and there's no one else online) so there's no rush to pick up my dragons. I'll be sending you 70 level 5s for my order from @/Sellenair. Thank you!
1XvTtel.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13