Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ShadowsOfSong's Art Comissions
Art Commissions!

Hi guys! I am currently doing art commissions for your dragons or ocs! I will be doing lineart and lineart with color. You can pay in either Treasure or Gems.

What you need to do: You send a pic or your dragon/animal oc and tell me whether you want lineart and/or color, headshot or full body, and if you want apparel, shading, or neither.

What I'll draw:
Dragons
Animals
Video Game Characters
Cartoon Characters

What I won't draw:
Humans (because of my inability to draw them :P)
NSFW
Gore

1g=1,000kt

Prices:

Category 1:
Lineart= 5kt
Color= 7kt

Category 2:
Headshot= 5kt
Full Body= 10kt

Category 3:
Apparel Added= 7kt
Added Shading= 7kt

After you check off each category, add the number of gems together and you have your price! (If you want lineart, headshot, and apparel, the price would be 4 gems.)

I hope you enjoy the art I draw for you!
Art Commissions!

Hi guys! I am currently doing art commissions for your dragons or ocs! I will be doing lineart and lineart with color. You can pay in either Treasure or Gems.

What you need to do: You send a pic or your dragon/animal oc and tell me whether you want lineart and/or color, headshot or full body, and if you want apparel, shading, or neither.

What I'll draw:
Dragons
Animals
Video Game Characters
Cartoon Characters

What I won't draw:
Humans (because of my inability to draw them :P)
NSFW
Gore

1g=1,000kt

Prices:

Category 1:
Lineart= 5kt
Color= 7kt

Category 2:
Headshot= 5kt
Full Body= 10kt

Category 3:
Apparel Added= 7kt
Added Shading= 7kt

After you check off each category, add the number of gems together and you have your price! (If you want lineart, headshot, and apparel, the price would be 4 gems.)

I hope you enjoy the art I draw for you!