Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OVER]Scrimshaw Scrawls: May 5-11
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Britt1243 I just want to ping you to let you know that I am working on your plush adoptables, the Coatl one is already completed and the spiral is half completed. (Spiral base did not have neither crystal nor facet done yet) I deeply apologise for it taking so long, my health has been pretty bad as of lately and it takes a lot of time for me to complete these right now, rest assured I am working on them. Just wanted to let you know so that you don't think I forgot your order. [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
@Britt1243
I just want to ping you to let you know that I am working on your plush adoptables, the Coatl one is already completed and the spiral is half completed. (Spiral base did not have neither crystal nor facet done yet)

I deeply apologise for it taking so long, my health has been pretty bad as of lately and it takes a lot of time for me to complete these right now, rest assured I am working on them. Just wanted to let you know so that you don't think I forgot your order.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
No problem at all! Your health is more important. I'm sure I'll love them when they're done
@Tune
No problem at all! Your health is more important. I'm sure I'll love them when they're done
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
@Tune Thank you so much! I love it!
@Tune Thank you so much! I love it!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[center]@Britt1243 Again apologies for the delay. your adoptables have been completed! I was not sure which of the capes you wanted for Brio, so I went with a patterned bow using colours from both, hope you like them! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nWP9MjH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/EiQEtAd.png[/img][/center]
@Britt1243
Again apologies for the delay. your adoptables have been completed!
I was not sure which of the capes you wanted for Brio, so I went with a patterned bow using colours from both, hope you like them!
nWP9MjH.pngEiQEtAd.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Ragsy
Alright! Send em over :3
@Ragsy
Alright! Send em over :3
Badge-1.png
@librariesrpunk sending some lvl 7s for DarkElite020!
@librariesrpunk sending some lvl 7s for DarkElite020!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@AlphaSnowdust Thank you! I'll get them. For future reference, the current thread is HERE. This one is very old!
@AlphaSnowdust Thank you! I'll get them. For future reference, the current thread is HERE. This one is very old!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28