Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Glacierstar thank you hunny! you're so sweet [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Glacierstar thank you hunny! you're so sweet
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Shibe01 thank you SO much for waiting patiently for your lore! i hope you like it! can i put Clover in my dragon showcase? [quote=lore]Clover didn’t understand why his parents did what they did. But if there was one thing he knew, even at a young age, his parents abandonment hurt. His helpless cries for the ones who were suppose to love and care for him fell on deaf ears as they walked further out of his sight. However, the hatchling was too young to know that the reason for his parents abandoning him was because of his wing. The color of fallen snow. It was a known superstition in Coatl circles that white was the color of bad luck, his parents didn't want to keep a child that would possibly bring negative juju. The Coatl knew if he just stayed there that could die from starvation. So he wandered, avoiding any Coatl families that would surely turn a blind eye to him and lodged with other dragon families who didn’t mind feeding an extra mouth. However, he tried not to burden anyone with his presence and as a form of payment for their kindness, he would perform a little magic show. To see the wonder on both young and old as he dazzled them with simple spells, and at such a young age too, made Clover settle for being a magician. The Coatl continued to travel around Sornieth, performing magic shows that were bigger and better than the last. Soon his name was known all over the land and dragons often sought after him to get a taste of the grandeur of his performance. The constant traveling, however, was starting to take its toll. Seeing other dragon clans settle in their new lairs, having families and befriending their fellow clanmates struck a desire for such in Clover. He wanted that security and the ability to develop close bonds so he started to look for the perfect place to settle. After driving crowds away with promises of performing once he found the perfect place to live, Clover did what he knew best (besides magic): he wandered. He tried settling in the Southern Icefield yet the weather there was too cold, tried the Shifting Expanse but immediately started to hate the Stormcatcher’s booming voice to get him to work (he’s never worked so hard in his life). The Sea of a Thousand Currents was too water-y and the Sunbeam Ruins was too bright. The Coatl was close to giving up when he reached the Windswept Plateau and fell in love with the gentle winds and the mild climate. It didn’t take him long to find a patch of land he liked, the mage sprucing it up to become home. Too busy into his work, Clover did not notice that he was being watched. The emperor lurking by drew close to the mage, opening its massive jaw to swallow the Coatl. Clover froze upon seeing the creature, his body refusing to move an inch no matter how much his mind screamed at him to fly away. He closed his eyes in terror as the emperor let out a mighty roar. But...the attack never came. After a few minutes went by, Clover opened his eyes and gasped at the sight. The emperor was squirming underneath a massive paw. With a warning growl, the dragon that held the emperor freed it, the emperor fleeing from the sight and never to return. Clover bowed at the dragon in awe, the dragon --who introduced himself as the Windsinger-- dismissing him kindly. The deity warned the Coatl to keep a look out for dangers before flying off to his kite that waited patiently for him in the skies. Clover dedicated his life to the deity after that fated day, spending hours upon hours learning the magic and customs of the Wind Flight to shape himself as a Representative. He took the Windsinger’s warnings of danger to heart, finding himself a clan who accepted him with open hearts and claws. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/quote] and here's the code! [code]Clover didn’t understand why his parents did what they did. But if there was one thing he knew, even at a young age, his parents abandonment hurt. His helpless cries for the ones who were suppose to love and care for him fell on deaf ears as they walked further out of his sight. However, the hatchling was too young to know that the reason for his parents abandoning him was because of his wing. The color of fallen snow. It was a known superstition in Coatl circles that white was the color of bad luck, his parents didn't want to keep a child that would possibly bring negative juju. The Coatl knew if he just stayed there that could die from starvation. So he wandered, avoiding any Coatl families that would surely turn a blind eye to him and lodged with other dragon families who didn’t mind feeding an extra mouth. However, he tried not to burden anyone with his presence and as a form of payment for their kindness, he would perform a little magic show. To see the wonder on both young and old as he dazzled them with simple spells, and at such a young age too, made Clover settle for being a magician. The Coatl continued to travel around Sornieth, performing magic shows that were bigger and better than the last. Soon his name was known all over the land and dragons often sought after him to get a taste of the grandeur of his performance. The constant traveling, however, was starting to take its toll. Seeing other dragon clans settle in their new lairs, having families and befriending their fellow clanmates struck a desire for such in Clover. He wanted that security and the ability to develop close bonds so he started to look for the perfect place to settle. After driving crowds away with promises of performing once he found the perfect place to live, Clover did what he knew best (besides magic): he wandered. He tried settling in the Southern Icefield yet the weather there was too cold, tried the Shifting Expanse but immediately started to hate the Stormcatcher’s booming voice to get him to work (he’s never worked so hard in his life). The Sea of a Thousand Currents was too water-y and the Sunbeam Ruins was too bright. The Coatl was close to giving up when he reached the Windswept Plateau and fell in love with the gentle winds and the mild climate. It didn’t take him long to find a patch of land he liked, the mage sprucing it up to become home. Too busy into his work, Clover did not notice that he was being watched. The emperor lurking by drew close to the mage, opening its massive jaw to swallow the Coatl. Clover froze upon seeing the creature, his body refusing to move an inch no matter how much his mind screamed at him to fly away. He closed his eyes in terror as the emperor let out a mighty roar. But...the attack never came. After a few minutes went by, Clover opened his eyes and gasped at the sight. The emperor was squirming underneath a massive paw. With a warning growl, the dragon that held the emperor freed it, the emperor fleeing from the sight and never to return. Clover bowed at the dragon in awe, the dragon --who introduced himself as the Windsinger-- dismissing him kindly. The deity warned the Coatl to keep a look out for dangers before flying off to his kite that waited patiently for him in the skies. Clover dedicated his life to the deity after that fated day, spending hours upon hours learning the magic and customs of the Wind Flight to shape himself as a Representative. He took the Windsinger’s warnings of danger to heart, finding himself a clan who accepted him with open hearts and claws. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/code]
@Shibe01 thank you SO much for waiting patiently for your lore! i hope you like it! can i put Clover in my dragon showcase?
lore wrote:
Clover didn’t understand why his parents did what they did. But if there was one thing he knew, even at a young age, his parents abandonment hurt. His helpless cries for the ones who were suppose to love and care for him fell on deaf ears as they walked further out of his sight. However, the hatchling was too young to know that the reason for his parents abandoning him was because of his wing. The color of fallen snow. It was a known superstition in Coatl circles that white was the color of bad luck, his parents didn't want to keep a child that would possibly bring negative juju. The Coatl knew if he just stayed there that could die from starvation. So he wandered, avoiding any Coatl families that would surely turn a blind eye to him and lodged with other dragon families who didn’t mind feeding an extra mouth. However, he tried not to burden anyone with his presence and as a form of payment for their kindness, he would perform a little magic show. To see the wonder on both young and old as he dazzled them with simple spells, and at such a young age too, made Clover settle for being a magician. The Coatl continued to travel around Sornieth, performing magic shows that were bigger and better than the last. Soon his name was known all over the land and dragons often sought after him to get a taste of the grandeur of his performance.

The constant traveling, however, was starting to take its toll.

Seeing other dragon clans settle in their new lairs, having families and befriending their fellow clanmates struck a desire for such in Clover. He wanted that security and the ability to develop close bonds so he started to look for the perfect place to settle. After driving crowds away with promises of performing once he found the perfect place to live, Clover did what he knew best (besides magic): he wandered. He tried settling in the Southern Icefield yet the weather there was too cold, tried the Shifting Expanse but immediately started to hate the Stormcatcher’s booming voice to get him to work (he’s never worked so hard in his life). The Sea of a Thousand Currents was too water-y and the Sunbeam Ruins was too bright. The Coatl was close to giving up when he reached the Windswept Plateau and fell in love with the gentle winds and the mild climate. It didn’t take him long to find a patch of land he liked, the mage sprucing it up to become home. Too busy into his work, Clover did not notice that he was being watched. The emperor lurking by drew close to the mage, opening its massive jaw to swallow the Coatl. Clover froze upon seeing the creature, his body refusing to move an inch no matter how much his mind screamed at him to fly away. He closed his eyes in terror as the emperor let out a mighty roar.

But...the attack never came.

After a few minutes went by, Clover opened his eyes and gasped at the sight. The emperor was squirming underneath a massive paw. With a warning growl, the dragon that held the emperor freed it, the emperor fleeing from the sight and never to return. Clover bowed at the dragon in awe, the dragon --who introduced himself as the Windsinger-- dismissing him kindly. The deity warned the Coatl to keep a look out for dangers before flying off to his kite that waited patiently for him in the skies. Clover dedicated his life to the deity after that fated day, spending hours upon hours learning the magic and customs of the Wind Flight to shape himself as a Representative. He took the Windsinger’s warnings of danger to heart, finding himself a clan who accepted him with open hearts and claws.

Lore by Sacrilegious

and here's the code!
Code:
Clover didn’t understand why his parents did what they did. But if there was one thing he knew, even at a young age, his parents abandonment hurt. His helpless cries for the ones who were suppose to love and care for him fell on deaf ears as they walked further out of his sight. However, the hatchling was too young to know that the reason for his parents abandoning him was because of his wing. The color of fallen snow. It was a known superstition in Coatl circles that white was the color of bad luck, his parents didn't want to keep a child that would possibly bring negative juju. The Coatl knew if he just stayed there that could die from starvation. So he wandered, avoiding any Coatl families that would surely turn a blind eye to him and lodged with other dragon families who didn’t mind feeding an extra mouth. However, he tried not to burden anyone with his presence and as a form of payment for their kindness, he would perform a little magic show. To see the wonder on both young and old as he dazzled them with simple spells, and at such a young age too, made Clover settle for being a magician. The Coatl continued to travel around Sornieth, performing magic shows that were bigger and better than the last. Soon his name was known all over the land and dragons often sought after him to get a taste of the grandeur of his performance. The constant traveling, however, was starting to take its toll. Seeing other dragon clans settle in their new lairs, having families and befriending their fellow clanmates struck a desire for such in Clover. He wanted that security and the ability to develop close bonds so he started to look for the perfect place to settle. After driving crowds away with promises of performing once he found the perfect place to live, Clover did what he knew best (besides magic): he wandered. He tried settling in the Southern Icefield yet the weather there was too cold, tried the Shifting Expanse but immediately started to hate the Stormcatcher’s booming voice to get him to work (he’s never worked so hard in his life). The Sea of a Thousand Currents was too water-y and the Sunbeam Ruins was too bright. The Coatl was close to giving up when he reached the Windswept Plateau and fell in love with the gentle winds and the mild climate. It didn’t take him long to find a patch of land he liked, the mage sprucing it up to become home. Too busy into his work, Clover did not notice that he was being watched. The emperor lurking by drew close to the mage, opening its massive jaw to swallow the Coatl. Clover froze upon seeing the creature, his body refusing to move an inch no matter how much his mind screamed at him to fly away. He closed his eyes in terror as the emperor let out a mighty roar. But...the attack never came. After a few minutes went by, Clover opened his eyes and gasped at the sight. The emperor was squirming underneath a massive paw. With a warning growl, the dragon that held the emperor freed it, the emperor fleeing from the sight and never to return. Clover bowed at the dragon in awe, the dragon --who introduced himself as the Windsinger-- dismissing him kindly. The deity warned the Coatl to keep a look out for dangers before flying off to his kite that waited patiently for him in the skies. Clover dedicated his life to the deity after that fated day, spending hours upon hours learning the magic and customs of the Wind Flight to shape himself as a Representative. He took the Windsinger’s warnings of danger to heart, finding himself a clan who accepted him with open hearts and claws. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font]
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
Ty!
Ty!
LRdLP2V.png
iuEBSJ3.png
Rw7uKRS.png
CfyODjg.png
QUIpVFE.png
55xbf1H.png
2zqBVe2.png
YMPbu9R.png
[b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31802003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318021/31802003_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Minerva [b]Theme of Story:[/b] > Some background: Minerva is the captain of the hunters in my clan. She’s intimidating and strict, but highly values responsibility and believes that leaders should always protect their subordinates. She also really dislikes cowards. > Anyway, she once had a mate (Achilles) whom she loved very dearly but he was killed in a war between the beastclans and my clan. He worked as a guard and had proven to be a brilliant fighter, so she was very confident that he would make it out alive. But, he didn’t. Which made Minerva think that Achilles must have died because his leader (Sierra, the captain of the guards) didn’t do her job of protecting him properly and abandoned him to die. (…although that’s not exactly what happened in reality, tbh no one knows how he died, but Minerva chose to believe it was cos of Sierra’s negligence.) >Would like the story to include the last time Minerva sees Achilles (i.e. the moment he bids her farewell and leaves for battle), but everything else is up to you c: Feel free to read her bio to get a better understanding of her personality! c: If you have any questions, do let me know! [b]Word Count:[b] 500-ish? [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Detailed [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure
Dragon Image:
31802003_350.png

Dragon's Name: Minerva

Theme of Story:
> Some background: Minerva is the captain of the hunters in my clan. She’s intimidating and strict, but highly values responsibility and believes that leaders should always protect their subordinates. She also really dislikes cowards.
> Anyway, she once had a mate (Achilles) whom she loved very dearly but he was killed in a war between the beastclans and my clan. He worked as a guard and had proven to be a brilliant fighter, so she was very confident that he would make it out alive. But, he didn’t. Which made Minerva think that Achilles must have died because his leader (Sierra, the captain of the guards) didn’t do her job of protecting him properly and abandoned him to die. (…although that’s not exactly what happened in reality, tbh no one knows how he died, but Minerva chose to believe it was cos of Sierra’s negligence.)
>Would like the story to include the last time Minerva sees Achilles (i.e. the moment he bids her farewell and leaves for battle), but everything else is up to you c:

Feel free to read her bio to get a better understanding of her personality! c: If you have any questions, do let me know!

Word Count: 500-ish?

Flat or Detailed?: Detailed

Payment Type: Treasure
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@lizaseedling thank you for ordering! your total comes down to 50kt, just send payment then i'll start [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@lizaseedling thank you for ordering! your total comes down to 50kt, just send payment then i'll start
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@lizaseedling here we are! thank you so so much for waiting patiently for your lore! if it’s alright with you can i add minerva to my dragon showcase? [quote=lore][b]Bitter Feelings[/b] [i]“You better come back to me. I will kick your rear if you don’t.” Achilles chuckled at his mate’s threat, nuzzling her snout affectionately. “I will, my love. Have more faith in me than that.” Minerva huffed as she returned the affection and the two dragons basked in their love before the booming voice of Sierra calling for the clansguard to get prepared for battle. Minerva grumbled in distaste at their time cut so short, Achilles chuckling once more and giving her once last nuzzle. “I should be off now. Don’t worry about me too much my love. I promise I will return to you after this is over.” It took everything in her to not wrap her body around her mate and never let go but Minerva knew it was his duty, he had to help protect the clan even if she didn’t want him to go. Minerva nudged him away so he could go, not wanting to do something impulsive as keep him behind. The Spiral watched as her lover join the rest of the guards in formation, she watched as they began to march towards the area that the opposing enemies were waiting for them, and watched as they disappeared into the horizon. Minerva waited and prayed to the gods everyday Achilles was gone, tuning out the news of the battle getting worse and the body count rising. Weeks turned into months yet Minerva still held on, still believed her dear Achilles would return to her. Alas, her days of prayer were answered as the clan surrounded the returning guards, some families crying for joy at a returned member and others in sadness when they couldn’t find their loved one. Minerva’s heart was rapidly beating as she waited for her love to appear. Five, ten, fifteen minutes went by and there was still no sight of Achilles. In fact, the last person to enter the clan grounds was Sierra. They managed to lock eyes with one another, the Ridgeback looking away as she hurried towards her lair. Minerva felt her heart ripped into two while the clan made preparations for a grand feast for the returning guards and toward their victory over the Beastclans. Achilles never showed up that day.[/i] [center]***[/center] “...nerva. Minerva!” The Spiral snapped out of her reverie and spun around to face whoever called her name, anger welling up in her when she saw it was just Sierra. The Ridgeback was not wavered by the anger that she could feel radiating from Minerva, staring at the other dragon with cool indifference. “Sierra-” “Minerva, please. I just want to talk. We’ve been fighting for too long now. I know you’re still furious with me about Achilles dying but I need you to trust me when I say I did everything I can to not let that happen. To not let any of the deaths happen.” Minerva sneered at the other, turning away from the other dragon. “And why should I believe anything you say?” “Because it’s the truth! Everyday I wake up with my mind reminding me of how much of a failure I was. I promised to bring everyone home...and I failed. Don’t you think I feel horrible about it?!” “And yet you’re still here Sierra! You’re here, still alive, while they’re dead! Deal with the guilt! You deserve it. Now get out of my face, I don’t want to see you anymore.” Sierra sighed but made no notion to say anything else. The Ridgeback set something heavy on Minerva’s table before taking her leave, the Spiral turning around once more to see what it is. Tears welled up in her eyes at the sight of the object. It was half of Achilles’ antlers, preserved by a magic spell so it didn’t rot. The Spiral clutched the antler tightly, weeping quietly so no one could hear her sorrow. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/quote] here’s the code! [code][b]Bitter Feelings[/b] [i]“You better come back to me. I will kick your rear if you don’t.” Achilles chuckled at his mate’s threat, nuzzling her snout affectionately. “I will, my love. Have more faith in me than that.” Minerva huffed as she returned the affection and the two dragons basked in their love before the booming voice of Sierra calling for the clansguard to get prepared for battle. Minerva grumbled in distaste at their time cut so short, Achilles chuckling once more and giving her once last nuzzle. “I should be off now. Don’t worry about me too much my love. I promise I will return to you after this is over.” It took everything in her to not wrap her body around her mate and never let go but Minerva knew it was his duty, he had to help protect the clan even if she didn’t want him to go. Minerva nudged him away so he could go, not wanting to do something impulsive as keep him behind. The Spiral watched as her lover join the rest of the guards in formation, she watched as they began to march towards the area that the opposing enemies were waiting for them, and watched as they disappeared into the horizon. Minerva waited and prayed to the gods everyday Achilles was gone, tuning out the news of the battle getting worse and the body count rising. Weeks turned into months yet Minerva still held on, still believed her dear Achilles would return to her. Alas, her days of prayer were answered as the clan surrounded the returning guards, some families crying for joy at a returned member and others in sadness when they couldn’t find their loved one. Minerva’s heart was rapidly beating as she waited for her love to appear. Five, ten, fifteen minutes went by and there was still no sight of Achilles. In fact, the last person to enter the clan grounds was Sierra. They managed to lock eyes with one another, the Ridgeback looking away as she hurried towards her lair. Minerva felt her heart ripped into two while the clan made preparations for a grand feast for the returning guards and toward their victory over the Beastclans. Achilles never showed up that day.[/i] [center]***[/center] “...nerva. Minerva!” The Spiral snapped out of her reverie and spun around to face whoever called her name, anger welling up in her when she saw it was just Sierra. The Ridgeback was not wavered by the anger that she could feel radiating from Minerva, staring at the other dragon with cool indifference. “Sierra-” “Minerva, please. I just want to talk. We’ve been fighting for too long now. I know you’re still furious with me about Achilles dying but I need you to trust me when I say I did everything I can to not let that happen. To not let any of the deaths happen.” Minerva sneered at the other, turning away from the other dragon. “And why should I believe anything you say?” “Because it’s the truth! Everyday I wake up with my mind reminding me of how much of a failure I was. I promised to bring everyone home...and I failed. Don’t you think I feel horrible about it?!” “And yet you’re still here Sierra! You’re here, still alive, while they’re dead! Deal with the guilt! You deserve it. Now get out of my face, I don’t want to see you anymore.” Sierra sighed but made no notion to say anything else. The Ridgeback set something heavy on Minerva’s table before taking her leave, the Spiral turning around once more to see what it is. Tears welled up in her eyes at the sight of the object. It was half of Achilles’ antlers, preserved by a magic spell so it didn’t rot. The Spiral clutched the antler tightly, weeping quietly so no one could hear her sorrow. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font][/code]
@lizaseedling here we are! thank you so so much for waiting patiently for your lore! if it’s alright with you can i add minerva to my dragon showcase?
lore wrote:
Bitter Feelings

“You better come back to me. I will kick your rear if you don’t.”

Achilles chuckled at his mate’s threat, nuzzling her snout affectionately. “I will, my love. Have more faith in me than that.”

Minerva huffed as she returned the affection and the two dragons basked in their love before the booming voice of Sierra calling for the clansguard to get prepared for battle. Minerva grumbled in distaste at their time cut so short, Achilles chuckling once more and giving her once last nuzzle.

“I should be off now. Don’t worry about me too much my love. I promise I will return to you after this is over.”

It took everything in her to not wrap her body around her mate and never let go but Minerva knew it was his duty, he had to help protect the clan even if she didn’t want him to go. Minerva nudged him away so he could go, not wanting to do something impulsive as keep him behind. The Spiral watched as her lover join the rest of the guards in formation, she watched as they began to march towards the area that the opposing enemies were waiting for them, and watched as they disappeared into the horizon. Minerva waited and prayed to the gods everyday Achilles was gone, tuning out the news of the battle getting worse and the body count rising. Weeks turned into months yet Minerva still held on, still believed her dear Achilles would return to her. Alas, her days of prayer were answered as the clan surrounded the returning guards, some families crying for joy at a returned member and others in sadness when they couldn’t find their loved one. Minerva’s heart was rapidly beating as she waited for her love to appear. Five, ten, fifteen minutes went by and there was still no sight of Achilles.

In fact, the last person to enter the clan grounds was Sierra.

They managed to lock eyes with one another, the Ridgeback looking away as she hurried towards her lair. Minerva felt her heart ripped into two while the clan made preparations for a grand feast for the returning guards and toward their victory over the Beastclans.

Achilles never showed up that day.

“...nerva. Minerva!”

The Spiral snapped out of her reverie and spun around to face whoever called her name, anger welling up in her when she saw it was just Sierra. The Ridgeback was not wavered by the anger that she could feel radiating from Minerva, staring at the other dragon with cool indifference.

“Sierra-”

“Minerva, please. I just want to talk. We’ve been fighting for too long now. I know you’re still furious with me about Achilles dying but I need you to trust me when I say I did everything I can to not let that happen. To not let any of the deaths happen.”

Minerva sneered at the other, turning away from the other dragon. “And why should I believe anything you say?”

“Because it’s the truth! Everyday I wake up with my mind reminding me of how much of a failure I was. I promised to bring everyone home...and I failed. Don’t you think I feel horrible about it?!”

“And yet you’re still here Sierra! You’re here, still alive, while they’re dead! Deal with the guilt! You deserve it. Now get out of my face, I don’t want to see you anymore.”

Sierra sighed but made no notion to say anything else. The Ridgeback set something heavy on Minerva’s table before taking her leave, the Spiral turning around once more to see what it is. Tears welled up in her eyes at the sight of the object. It was half of Achilles’ antlers, preserved by a magic spell so it didn’t rot. The Spiral clutched the antler tightly, weeping quietly so no one could hear her sorrow.

Lore by Sacrilegious

here’s the code!
Code:
[b]Bitter Feelings[/b] [i]“You better come back to me. I will kick your rear if you don’t.” Achilles chuckled at his mate’s threat, nuzzling her snout affectionately. “I will, my love. Have more faith in me than that.” Minerva huffed as she returned the affection and the two dragons basked in their love before the booming voice of Sierra calling for the clansguard to get prepared for battle. Minerva grumbled in distaste at their time cut so short, Achilles chuckling once more and giving her once last nuzzle. “I should be off now. Don’t worry about me too much my love. I promise I will return to you after this is over.” It took everything in her to not wrap her body around her mate and never let go but Minerva knew it was his duty, he had to help protect the clan even if she didn’t want him to go. Minerva nudged him away so he could go, not wanting to do something impulsive as keep him behind. The Spiral watched as her lover join the rest of the guards in formation, she watched as they began to march towards the area that the opposing enemies were waiting for them, and watched as they disappeared into the horizon. Minerva waited and prayed to the gods everyday Achilles was gone, tuning out the news of the battle getting worse and the body count rising. Weeks turned into months yet Minerva still held on, still believed her dear Achilles would return to her. Alas, her days of prayer were answered as the clan surrounded the returning guards, some families crying for joy at a returned member and others in sadness when they couldn’t find their loved one. Minerva’s heart was rapidly beating as she waited for her love to appear. Five, ten, fifteen minutes went by and there was still no sight of Achilles. In fact, the last person to enter the clan grounds was Sierra. They managed to lock eyes with one another, the Ridgeback looking away as she hurried towards her lair. Minerva felt her heart ripped into two while the clan made preparations for a grand feast for the returning guards and toward their victory over the Beastclans. Achilles never showed up that day.[/i] [center]***[/center] “...nerva. Minerva!” The Spiral snapped out of her reverie and spun around to face whoever called her name, anger welling up in her when she saw it was just Sierra. The Ridgeback was not wavered by the anger that she could feel radiating from Minerva, staring at the other dragon with cool indifference. “Sierra-” “Minerva, please. I just want to talk. We’ve been fighting for too long now. I know you’re still furious with me about Achilles dying but I need you to trust me when I say I did everything I can to not let that happen. To not let any of the deaths happen.” Minerva sneered at the other, turning away from the other dragon. “And why should I believe anything you say?” “Because it’s the truth! Everyday I wake up with my mind reminding me of how much of a failure I was. I promised to bring everyone home...and I failed. Don’t you think I feel horrible about it?!” “And yet you’re still here Sierra! You’re here, still alive, while they’re dead! Deal with the guilt! You deserve it. Now get out of my face, I don’t want to see you anymore.” Sierra sighed but made no notion to say anything else. The Ridgeback set something heavy on Minerva’s table before taking her leave, the Spiral turning around once more to see what it is. Tears welled up in her eyes at the sight of the object. It was half of Achilles’ antlers, preserved by a magic spell so it didn’t rot. The Spiral clutched the antler tightly, weeping quietly so no one could hear her sorrow. [size=3][font=times new roman]Lore by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2671213]Sacrilegious[/url][/size][/font]
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
Holy heck this is amazing! :000 The emotions, personalities and mood were captured really well, and oh man that very last paragraph killed me, totally didn't expect that to happen, it's perfect ;A; Am really impressed by your writing honestly >< Will def drop by again if i ever need any stories done, thank you so much c: And yeah absolutely, feel free to add Minerva's story to your dragon showcase!
Holy heck this is amazing! :000 The emotions, personalities and mood were captured really well, and oh man that very last paragraph killed me, totally didn't expect that to happen, it's perfect ;A; Am really impressed by your writing honestly >< Will def drop by again if i ever need any stories done, thank you so much c: And yeah absolutely, feel free to add Minerva's story to your dragon showcase!
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@lizaseedling thank you for your kind words ;-; you're so sweet. I look forward to working with you again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@lizaseedling thank you for your kind words ;-; you're so sweet. I look forward to working with you again!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Sacrilegious [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52389746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523898/52389746_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Rosie [b]Theme of Story:[/b] Here's the little blurb she has in her bio, so you could go off of that ^^ clan forager: Obtaining the most succulent of plants for the clan -playful and silly -very messy -has a good heart -overly shares Mate to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=76345&tab=dragon&did=24367605]Honeysuckle[/url] [b]Word Count:[b] Around 300-400 words? [b]Flat or Detailed?:[/b] Flat [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure
@Sacrilegious
Dragon Image:
52389746_350.png

Dragon's Name: Rosie

Theme of Story: Here's the little blurb she has in her bio, so you could go off of that ^^
clan forager: Obtaining the most succulent of plants for the clan
-playful and silly
-very messy
-has a good heart
-overly shares
Mate to Honeysuckle

Word Count: Around 300-400 words?

Flat or Detailed?: Flat

Payment Type: treasure
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@Icewolf your total is 30kt! send the payment and i’ll get started on her! thanks for ordering :)
@Icewolf your total is 30kt! send the payment and i’ll get started on her! thanks for ordering :)
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8