Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zemo's Lore Shop (closed)
1 2 3 4
ZEMO'S LORE SHOP

I'm subbed, no need to ping :)
Payment

- 10kt per 100 words
- Pay extra 50kt to get a dragon icon with your lore (as seen in examples)
- accepted after I complete your order

What you need to tell me about your dragon
Age as in human years - e.g 150 years old/ 4 years old (for me to gauge their vocabulary in speeches)

Personality -

Existing Ideas about their lore - (else, I'll write based on what I feel when I see them)

Length of Lore - e.g one paragraph/ 400 words etc etc

Examples are shown below! Feel free to click on the Dragon to read their full lore :)
ZEMO'S LORE SHOP

I'm subbed, no need to ping :)
Payment

- 10kt per 100 words
- Pay extra 50kt to get a dragon icon with your lore (as seen in examples)
- accepted after I complete your order

What you need to tell me about your dragon
Age as in human years - e.g 150 years old/ 4 years old (for me to gauge their vocabulary in speeches)

Personality -

Existing Ideas about their lore - (else, I'll write based on what I feel when I see them)

Length of Lore - e.g one paragraph/ 400 words etc etc

Examples are shown below! Feel free to click on the Dragon to read their full lore :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
[quote=Cocky] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=380871&tab=dragon&did=46019171][img]https://i.imgur.com/I5poCG6.png[/img][/url][/center] Aptly named after the God, Apollo. And Apollo probably knew that. Apollo cocks his head and his mouth open in disgust as what was presented to him. He slowly pushes the pile of glob away from him with hesitant jerks of his claws. "No." He says, "I don't think I'd want that. It's too undeserving of me." The egoistic, maybe kind of narcissistic at times, Spiral stretches out and yawns as he lays on the plains. He doesn't have a job in the clan, the roles were too 'harsh' and 'lowly' for such a beautiful dragon as he. Surprisingly, he gets away with this.[/quote] [quote= With a Narrator] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=380871&tab=dragon&did=44083610][img]https://i.imgur.com/N3x3mP7.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]The Demon Child who wields a flaming sword of Death and brings destruction and chaos where he lands. Who can tame the fire within this beast?[/b] [i]Stop![/i] Surtr stomps his feet as he hears the description of him. [i]Yeah, I'm the infamous Surtr. But I didn't choose this heritage![/i] [b]*Clears throat* Surtr, infamous demon child. There have been plenty of lores written about him and his past lives, and his flaming passion for death and destruction. It was his forefathers who brought ragnarok and the end of an era.[/b] [i]Someone stop this narrator please.[/i] Surtr groans as he covers his ears. [i]Lies! Well except for the part on my forefathers. But I'm nothing like them![/i] [b]Ah yes, so he isn't that infernal as described. [/b] [i]Thank you.[/i] [b]He just wishes for someone who can understand his undying love for the ominous aura and horns, like the one growing atop his head.[/b] [i]It's my crown.[/i] Surtr spat. [b]Oh, I thought it was your antlers.[/b] [i]It's a crown![/i] [b]So here lies Surtr and his lovely, well erm, companion Cerastes the horned serpent. All intruders beware![/b][/quote] [quote= Childlike] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=380871&did=43928670][img]https://i.imgur.com/VyaGD0q.png[/img][/url][/center] "What are you doing?" The children laughed as Borus peeped from the trench he had dug. "I can't speak," the Snapper replied as he coiled tighter around himself and stayed still. "Rocks don't talk." "But you aren't a rock Borus." Phoenix snickered. "You are a big dragon!" Borus frowned and shook his head. It didn't matter that nobody else saw what he could, as long as he believed it, he was the most beautiful rock that had ever existed. He climbed out of the trench and nudged the young Fae. "Well, if I wasn't a rock, then how am I able to do this?" Borus tucked his chin and leapt off the hill in a tumble; hearing the children's joyous laughter as they chased behind him was all the encouragement he needed.[/quote] [quote=Descriptive] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=380871&tab=dragon&did=47660339][img]https://i.imgur.com/5wtLCPB.png[/img][/url][/center] Nyles. often called Nessie due to a common misunderstanding as a sea monster - the Loch Ness monster, is usually greeted with firearms and weapons. She often resides beneath the surface of the water bodies, watching the world above with wonder. One time or two, her curiosity got the worst of her and overtime, Nyles had learnt to avoid the land dwellers by hiding in the depths of the sea. Her mournful bellow echoes for miles under the sea as she cries out for someone, for all that she knew for companionship were loneliness and fear themselves.[/quote] [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=380871&tab=dragon&did=37415632][img]https://i.imgur.com/UdixIzZ.png[/img][/url][/center] Fridr was born without genes. That was his first downfall. The other dragons spat at him, pushed him and mocked him and even then as a young dragonling, Fridr didn't understand the complexity of the world. And then, through his own reflection by the lake one day, he learned that his eyes were blue. The colors of lightning shone in his eyes, speaking strongly of the clan he was rightfully born into while his body screamed of the nature. That was his second misfortune. He didn’t know how he came to be, or where his place in the world was. For as long as he could remember, he was always alone. He never did learn the proper dragon social skills as he was always travelling. Many acquaintances came and left, Fridr never thought of settling down in any of the places he’d visited. When he chanced upon a field of ash that spread for miles and miles, then, he did not know that this was the last of his travels just yet. Fridr the nomad was no more.[/quote]
Cocky wrote:
I5poCG6.png
Aptly named after the God, Apollo. And Apollo probably knew that.

Apollo cocks his head and his mouth open in disgust as what was presented to him. He slowly pushes the pile of glob away from him with hesitant jerks of his claws. "No." He says, "I don't think I'd want that. It's too undeserving of me."

The egoistic, maybe kind of narcissistic at times, Spiral stretches out and yawns as he lays on the plains. He doesn't have a job in the clan, the roles were too 'harsh' and 'lowly' for such a beautiful dragon as he. Surprisingly, he gets away with this.

With a Narrator wrote:
N3x3mP7.png
The Demon Child who wields a flaming sword of Death and brings destruction and chaos where he lands. Who can tame the fire within this beast?

Stop! Surtr stomps his feet as he hears the description of him. Yeah, I'm the infamous Surtr. But I didn't choose this heritage!

*Clears throat* Surtr, infamous demon child. There have been plenty of lores written about him and his past lives, and his flaming passion for death and destruction. It was his forefathers who brought ragnarok and the end of an era.

Someone stop this narrator please. Surtr groans as he covers his ears. Lies! Well except for the part on my forefathers. But I'm nothing like them!

Ah yes, so he isn't that infernal as described.

Thank you.

He just wishes for someone who can understand his undying love for the ominous aura and horns, like the one growing atop his head.

It's my crown. Surtr spat.

Oh, I thought it was your antlers.

It's a crown!

So here lies Surtr and his lovely, well erm, companion Cerastes the horned serpent. All intruders beware!

Childlike wrote:
VyaGD0q.png
"What are you doing?" The children laughed as Borus peeped from the trench he had dug.

"I can't speak," the Snapper replied as he coiled tighter around himself and stayed still. "Rocks don't talk."

"But you aren't a rock Borus." Phoenix snickered. "You are a big dragon!"

Borus frowned and shook his head. It didn't matter that nobody else saw what he could, as long as he believed it, he was the most beautiful rock that had ever existed. He climbed out of the trench and nudged the young Fae. "Well, if I wasn't a rock, then how am I able to do this?"

Borus tucked his chin and leapt off the hill in a tumble; hearing the children's joyous laughter as they chased behind him was all the encouragement he needed.

Descriptive wrote:
5wtLCPB.png
Nyles. often called Nessie due to a common misunderstanding as a sea monster - the Loch Ness monster, is usually greeted with firearms and weapons. She often resides beneath the surface of the water bodies, watching the world above with wonder. One time or two, her curiosity got the worst of her and overtime, Nyles had learnt to avoid the land dwellers by hiding in the depths of the sea.

Her mournful bellow echoes for miles under the sea as she cries out for someone, for all that she knew for companionship were loneliness and fear themselves.

Quote:
UdixIzZ.png
Fridr was born without genes. That was his first downfall. The other dragons spat at him, pushed him and mocked him and even then as a young dragonling, Fridr didn't understand the complexity of the world. And then, through his own reflection by the lake one day, he learned that his eyes were blue. The colors of lightning shone in his eyes, speaking strongly of the clan he was rightfully born into while his body screamed of the nature. That was his second misfortune.

He didn’t know how he came to be, or where his place in the world was. For as long as he could remember, he was always alone. He never did learn the proper dragon social skills as he was always travelling. Many acquaintances came and left, Fridr never thought of settling down in any of the places he’d visited. When he chanced upon a field of ash that spread for miles and miles, then, he did not know that this was the last of his travels just yet. Fridr the nomad was no more.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Pinglist
@/nabal @/Riiji
Pinglist
@/nabal @/Riiji
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
Orders:

1. Marwinroy (check pm for details)
2. smeraldo (check pm)
Orders:

1. Marwinroy (check pm for details)
2. smeraldo (check pm)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
claim in case i need more slots
claim in case i need more slots
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@nabal I've decided to open one! You're currently on the pinglist, feel free to tell me if you want to be removed. The shop is open :)
@nabal I've decided to open one! You're currently on the pinglist, feel free to tell me if you want to be removed. The shop is open :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
I'll be your first customer, then.

Pie is very young- whatever the dragon equivalent is of an excitable grade-schooler. She's curious about everything and loves meeting new friends. She's also rather naive and doesn't have much in the way of self-preservation instincts.

I would like a story about her being found after getting lost. Details up to you. Length is however long you think it will take.
I'll be your first customer, then.

Pie is very young- whatever the dragon equivalent is of an excitable grade-schooler. She's curious about everything and loves meeting new friends. She's also rather naive and doesn't have much in the way of self-preservation instincts.

I would like a story about her being found after getting lost. Details up to you. Length is however long you think it will take.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@justherefortheRo I'll get on it :)
@justherefortheRo I'll get on it :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27798064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277981/27798064_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Age as in human years[/b] - He does not speak because he is kind of a ghost, but he was around 50 years old [b]Personality[/b] - Obliti is a fairy knight, the pixies in his apparel are considered to be his siblings. He is quiet, melancholy, protective, and chivalrous [b]Existing Ideas about their lore[/b] - I collect a lot of lore for this dragon, you can check his bio for ideas [b]Length of Lore[/b] - 300-400 words With a dragon icon added please!

27798064_350.png

Age as in human years - He does not speak because he is kind of a ghost, but he was around 50 years old

Personality - Obliti is a fairy knight, the pixies in his apparel are considered to be his siblings. He is quiet, melancholy, protective, and chivalrous

Existing Ideas about their lore - I collect a lot of lore for this dragon, you can check his bio for ideas
Length of Lore - 300-400 words

With a dragon icon added please!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@justherefortheRo I pictured your cat as i was writing this and went with the flow. [s]Totally unexpected with the length.[/s] I hope you like it :) It's exactly 1000 words. I prefer payment by PM, thanks [quote]Pie swore that when she opened her eyes from her afternoon nap, she was already wandering the streets. [i]An unknown street.[/i] And for some reason beyond understanding, she felt a tingling sensation right in her belly. It was a good kind of tingling, not the bad ones you get when you ate something wrong. Pie smiled. [i]‘Tis was an adventure! [/i] Needless to say, Pie was lost. She had no idea where she was or where she lived, but Pie wouldn’t admit that. She was never lost, you see. Every misstep is a new road to something better, something much more exciting that laying around back in her clan. Pie inhaled the new scent around her and with a wide smile on her face, leapt into the busy streets of bright light and loud noises. The fur on her back swayed against the light breeze and Pie couldn’t help herself but incline her head against it, enjoying the tickling sensation around her neck from the wind. “Feels gooood.” She mumbled to no one in particular. Just then, a something brightly coloured turned into a corner and Pie perked her ears forward. She cocked her head when she heard faint music. Was there a celebration? Excitably, she sprinted towards the commotion so fast that her toes were barely touching the ground and the sight that greeted her was more than she could imagine. Her eyes were wide with wonder and her lips were curled in a smile upon her dropped jaws. There were balls of light everywhere! Red, blue, yellow! And many dragons were dressed up in weird, colourful clothes! The best of all, this street smelled so good! A rumble in her belly told her that she was famished and Pie stepped into the commotion like she belonged there. “Cotton candyyyy, caramel corrrnnnn, corrnn doogggggssss….” Pie’s mouth watered at the thought of carnival food. She definitely smelled those here. A mountain of candied apples caught her eyes, nevermind the bright red stall that held it. Pie found herself creeping closer. She was too small to be seen over the counter, and Pie swished her tail back and forth as she steadied her back feet for a jump. “Think of the food, think about the candy.” She mutters as she leapt as far as she could to steal one apple before dashing away. Apparently, she had successfully knocked over the whole pile and the dragon tending to the stall was screaming in anger. Pie didn’t care much, savouring the sweet she got in her mouth. [i]They have more, one less shouldn’t matter.[/i] “Hey kid,” a voice called out from behind her. “You lost?” Pie turned around and shook her head. “mm not lost!” “You don’t seem to be from around here. It’s a small town, I know everybody in this town.” Pie should be afraid by the deep voice, more so she should be afraid by the looming, bulky figure with stubby feet. The dragon even had a tattoo across his face. Pie should be terrified, but she wasn’t. “Am not lost.” She said again. A sinister leer drew on the stranger’s face as he leaned forward to Pie’s eye level. Pie didn’t move. “There’s a bouncy castle at the back, the children are all there. Shall I take you to it?” [i]Boucy castle?! Yes! Definitely yes![/i] Pie’s eyes widened in new found wonder for the stranger and nodded fervently. Maybe the stranger wasn’t too bad after all. Rolling the now smaller candied apple in her mouth, Pie found herself walking further away from the noise and into a dimly lit corner. But, where’s the castle? Where are the other children? The stranger shoved her into the corner and turned his back on her. She heard some static and a slur of words – Dispatch, I’ve got a kid, or something like that. Or whatever a dispatch was. Heart pounding loudly in her chest, Pie believed that there were no other children. This must be a big bad guy, just as her clan used to warn her about roaming the streets alone. How would she know? She had never met any big bad guy in her clan. Pie suddenly felt lonely. With the stranger’s back still facing her, Pie steadied her feet before leaping onto his back and over his head. Her wings slightly spread for balance, for she was too young to learn to fly. And in a blink of an eye, Pie found herself back into the crowd. The stranger’s last words faded into nothing. The sky faded into orange, and Pie felt tired and hungry still. “I wanna go home.” She sighs as she tried to retrace her steps, but could go no further than a couple of streets down, where she first found herself. She slumped down onto the ground and sighed. For the first time, Pie wanted to be home, she wanted to be found. For the first time, Pie admitted that she was indeed lost. She curled up into a ball at the side of the street and waited; for someone, anyone but the big bad guy, to find her and bring her home. Pie closed her eyes and waited. It felt like a long time, it probably had been for the sky was now a dark blue, when Pie heard her. “We were all so worried!” Pie sat up. “Hush, you don’t have to say anything, let’s go home.” Even if Pie wanted to speak, she couldn’t. She felt that same tingling sensation throughout her whole body, this time, she knew it was relief and happiness. “I should have known you would come to the Wind Festival.” Her clan leader spoke softly, “I’m sorry we took so long to find you, you were a long way from home.” A long way from home? Pie didn’t know she had walked that far. Regardless, she was glad to go back to the comfort of her clan. Another adventure can wait until Pie is a little older, maybe. [/quote]
@justherefortheRo I pictured your cat as i was writing this and went with the flow. Totally unexpected with the length. I hope you like it :)

It's exactly 1000 words. I prefer payment by PM, thanks
Quote:
Pie swore that when she opened her eyes from her afternoon nap, she was already wandering the streets. An unknown street. And for some reason beyond understanding, she felt a tingling sensation right in her belly. It was a good kind of tingling, not the bad ones you get when you ate something wrong. Pie smiled. ‘Tis was an adventure!

Needless to say, Pie was lost. She had no idea where she was or where she lived, but Pie wouldn’t admit that. She was never lost, you see. Every misstep is a new road to something better, something much more exciting that laying around back in her clan.

Pie inhaled the new scent around her and with a wide smile on her face, leapt into the busy streets of bright light and loud noises. The fur on her back swayed against the light breeze and Pie couldn’t help herself but incline her head against it, enjoying the tickling sensation around her neck from the wind. “Feels gooood.” She mumbled to no one in particular.

Just then, a something brightly coloured turned into a corner and Pie perked her ears forward. She cocked her head when she heard faint music. Was there a celebration? Excitably, she sprinted towards the commotion so fast that her toes were barely touching the ground and the sight that greeted her was more than she could imagine.

Her eyes were wide with wonder and her lips were curled in a smile upon her dropped jaws. There were balls of light everywhere! Red, blue, yellow! And many dragons were dressed up in weird, colourful clothes! The best of all, this street smelled so good! A rumble in her belly told her that she was famished and Pie stepped into the commotion like she belonged there.

“Cotton candyyyy, caramel corrrnnnn, corrnn doogggggssss….” Pie’s mouth watered at the thought of carnival food. She definitely smelled those here.

A mountain of candied apples caught her eyes, nevermind the bright red stall that held it. Pie found herself creeping closer. She was too small to be seen over the counter, and Pie swished her tail back and forth as she steadied her back feet for a jump.

“Think of the food, think about the candy.” She mutters as she leapt as far as she could to steal one apple before dashing away. Apparently, she had successfully knocked over the whole pile and the dragon tending to the stall was screaming in anger. Pie didn’t care much, savouring the sweet she got in her mouth. They have more, one less shouldn’t matter.

“Hey kid,” a voice called out from behind her. “You lost?”

Pie turned around and shook her head. “mm not lost!”

“You don’t seem to be from around here. It’s a small town, I know everybody in this town.”

Pie should be afraid by the deep voice, more so she should be afraid by the looming, bulky figure with stubby feet. The dragon even had a tattoo across his face. Pie should be terrified, but she wasn’t.

“Am not lost.” She said again.

A sinister leer drew on the stranger’s face as he leaned forward to Pie’s eye level. Pie didn’t move. “There’s a bouncy castle at the back, the children are all there. Shall I take you to it?”

Boucy castle?! Yes! Definitely yes! Pie’s eyes widened in new found wonder for the stranger and nodded fervently. Maybe the stranger wasn’t too bad after all. Rolling the now smaller candied apple in her mouth, Pie found herself walking further away from the noise and into a dimly lit corner. But, where’s the castle? Where are the other children? The stranger shoved her into the corner and turned his back on her. She heard some static and a slur of words – Dispatch, I’ve got a kid, or something like that. Or whatever a dispatch was. Heart pounding loudly in her chest, Pie believed that there were no other children. This must be a big bad guy, just as her clan used to warn her about roaming the streets alone.

How would she know? She had never met any big bad guy in her clan. Pie suddenly felt lonely. With the stranger’s back still facing her, Pie steadied her feet before leaping onto his back and over his head. Her wings slightly spread for balance, for she was too young to learn to fly. And in a blink of an eye, Pie found herself back into the crowd. The stranger’s last words faded into nothing.

The sky faded into orange, and Pie felt tired and hungry still. “I wanna go home.” She sighs as she tried to retrace her steps, but could go no further than a couple of streets down, where she first found herself. She slumped down onto the ground and sighed. For the first time, Pie wanted to be home, she wanted to be found. For the first time, Pie admitted that she was indeed lost.

She curled up into a ball at the side of the street and waited; for someone, anyone but the big bad guy, to find her and bring her home. Pie closed her eyes and waited. It felt like a long time, it probably had been for the sky was now a dark blue, when Pie heard her.

“We were all so worried!”

Pie sat up.

“Hush, you don’t have to say anything, let’s go home.”

Even if Pie wanted to speak, she couldn’t. She felt that same tingling sensation throughout her whole body, this time, she knew it was relief and happiness.

“I should have known you would come to the Wind Festival.” Her clan leader spoke softly, “I’m sorry we took so long to find you, you were a long way from home.”

A long way from home? Pie didn’t know she had walked that far. Regardless, she was glad to go back to the comfort of her clan. Another adventure can wait until Pie is a little older, maybe.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4