Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Homestuck ART! [H] Gems/USD
Hi, so I have some fantrolls I really want art of!

I have gems to spare currently and can offer USD depending on prices.

These are trolls I have!
https://toyhou.se/Jaynk/characters/folder:775620

and I'm looking for both Panel/MSPAINT homestuck type of style, but I also love other peoples humanoid styles!!

So yeah!! Just comment below shops, prices, that type of deal!
Hi, so I have some fantrolls I really want art of!

I have gems to spare currently and can offer USD depending on prices.

These are trolls I have!
https://toyhou.se/Jaynk/characters/folder:775620

and I'm looking for both Panel/MSPAINT homestuck type of style, but I also love other peoples humanoid styles!!

So yeah!! Just comment below shops, prices, that type of deal!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@Jaynk hello! C: u have pretty neat fantrolls! id be happy to draw them if u commission me! prices and examples are found in my art shop in my signature!!
@Jaynk hello! C: u have pretty neat fantrolls! id be happy to draw them if u commission me! prices and examples are found in my art shop in my signature!!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@Jaynk

I LOVE HOMESTUCK OCS!!

My art is in my bio! My prices range from 2$-10$ :>!!!
@Jaynk

I LOVE HOMESTUCK OCS!!

My art is in my bio! My prices range from 2$-10$ :>!!!
AtNK1io.png
@Jaynk-- Ooo, another homestuck fan!!!

I have an art shop here! Due to my financial situation, I'm only accepting USD up until next Friday-- though I have a ping list going for when FR currency slots open back up! Currently got a BOGO sale and $10 icons ^^
@Jaynk-- Ooo, another homestuck fan!!!

I have an art shop here! Due to my financial situation, I'm only accepting USD up until next Friday-- though I have a ping list going for when FR currency slots open back up! Currently got a BOGO sale and $10 icons ^^
@Jaynk
Ohhhh my god it's been a long time since I've drawn anything HS-related, but I would really love to again! I have a USD art shop here with examples and prices. more examples of my work can be found on my tumblr

Also I really love your OCs! I always love seeing people's fantroll designs
@Jaynk
Ohhhh my god it's been a long time since I've drawn anything HS-related, but I would really love to again! I have a USD art shop here with examples and prices. more examples of my work can be found on my tumblr

Also I really love your OCs! I always love seeing people's fantroll designs
@Jaynk
Hi!! I've never done specifically homestuck ocs so my art wouldn't be in that iconic style, but I could totally draw them more human-y looking!
I have a usd shop - I'm having a sale currently so prices start from $8, and I can do the art with a hard edged digital brush if you want the more pixelated looking lines as opposed to smoother ones. :D I can show you examples of you're interested!
@Jaynk
Hi!! I've never done specifically homestuck ocs so my art wouldn't be in that iconic style, but I could totally draw them more human-y looking!
I have a usd shop - I'm having a sale currently so prices start from $8, and I can do the art with a hard edged digital brush if you want the more pixelated looking lines as opposed to smoother ones. :D I can show you examples of you're interested!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png