Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6
closed
closed
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

I’d love to draw your kiddos!

My shop is in my bio! :3
I currently only have usd open at the moment though
@Huolon

I’d love to draw your kiddos!

My shop is in my bio! :3
I currently only have usd open at the moment though
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

Oh hey! x) I've ordered from you before, so I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again~ I'll pop over to your thread in a bit <3
@MournfulMerchant

Oh hey! x) I've ordered from you before, so I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again~ I'll pop over to your thread in a bit <3
@huolon

Oh yeah thats right! I’m even friends with you cx!
@huolon

Oh yeah thats right! I’m even friends with you cx!
AtNK1io.png
@Huolon

hello~
really like your characters and i would love to do some art for you!
i have my art shop open, the link is here. there's a bunch of examples and the price list c:
also if any of the prices seems too much to pay as whole, worry not, since partial payment/layaway can always be arranged c:
feel free to check it out~
@Huolon

hello~
really like your characters and i would love to do some art for you!
i have my art shop open, the link is here. there's a bunch of examples and the price list c:
also if any of the prices seems too much to pay as whole, worry not, since partial payment/layaway can always be arranged c:
feel free to check it out~
zone: +10 FR
@VuoriKettu

I'll go take a gander at your stuff here in a bit, thank you! x)
@VuoriKettu

I'll go take a gander at your stuff here in a bit, thank you! x)
Ahhhhh I really want to draw the dragon form of Rhory, she looks sooo cool! But I'm going to hold back taking more commissions since I complete them too slow XD

If you're interested in my art, perhaps I can add you to my pinglist and I can draw her at a later date?
Ahhhhh I really want to draw the dragon form of Rhory, she looks sooo cool! But I'm going to hold back taking more commissions since I complete them too slow XD

If you're interested in my art, perhaps I can add you to my pinglist and I can draw her at a later date?
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon

I'd be fine being put on a pinglist, sure! O: need all the art of Rhory I can get~
@SuperNinjaDragon

I'd be fine being put on a pinglist, sure! O: need all the art of Rhory I can get~
@Huolon

I have slots open currently if you're interested in my art style.
I have a link to my art shop in my signature.
And here's my tumblr if you wanna see my most current art: TUMBLR
@Huolon

I have slots open currently if you're interested in my art style.
I have a link to my art shop in my signature.
And here's my tumblr if you wanna see my most current art: TUMBLR
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Yorugami

Oh yes I sure do love your art uwu I'll poke around this weekend since I get paid tomorrow~
@Yorugami

Oh yes I sure do love your art uwu I'll poke around this weekend since I get paid tomorrow~
1 2 3 4 5 6