Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | leptonyx's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello! Welcome to my art shop.
I need some money, and while I have these open on pretty much every other site imaginable, I figured it wouldn't hurt to open them here too. These are going to be USD only for a bit, through ko-fi.
Ko-fi is secure for both me and anyone paying for a commission, so I greatly prefer it to direct paypal payments. It does use paypal, though, so not much is different with it.

Rules
- Do Not reupload my art anywhere. If you want me to, I can upload it to a website like Twitter or Tumblr for you to reblog or retweet or whatever, but you do not have persmission to upload it from your own account on any websites like that. The only exception to this is character hosting websites like toyhou.se or refsheet.net, but you MUST give me credit for the art.
- I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.

I will draw:
- humanoid characters
- animal characters (feral or anthro)
- monsters
- gore/blood
- OCs or canon characters (with certain exceptions)

I will not draw:
- anything NSFW
- mecha/robots
- overly complex designs
- extreme gore
- any character without at least one clear reference sheet. sadly this means probably no FR dragons (unless you've drawn them a separate clear reference) since they're kind of hard to see clearly on their official art

Types of Art

WIP
Hello! Welcome to my art shop.
I need some money, and while I have these open on pretty much every other site imaginable, I figured it wouldn't hurt to open them here too. These are going to be USD only for a bit, through ko-fi.
Ko-fi is secure for both me and anyone paying for a commission, so I greatly prefer it to direct paypal payments. It does use paypal, though, so not much is different with it.

Rules
- Do Not reupload my art anywhere. If you want me to, I can upload it to a website like Twitter or Tumblr for you to reblog or retweet or whatever, but you do not have persmission to upload it from your own account on any websites like that. The only exception to this is character hosting websites like toyhou.se or refsheet.net, but you MUST give me credit for the art.
- I have the right to refuse a commission for any reason.

I will draw:
- humanoid characters
- animal characters (feral or anthro)
- monsters
- gore/blood
- OCs or canon characters (with certain exceptions)

I will not draw:
- anything NSFW
- mecha/robots
- overly complex designs
- extreme gore
- any character without at least one clear reference sheet. sadly this means probably no FR dragons (unless you've drawn them a separate clear reference) since they're kind of hard to see clearly on their official art

Types of Art

WIP
save
save
@leptonyx

(done editing!)

Can I get a (full body) serious paint drawing of my Demon OC?

@leptonyx

(done editing!)

Can I get a (full body) serious paint drawing of my Demon OC?

y0YshUu.png
I would love both a quick and (fullbody) serious paint drawing of this guy(both feral, of course)! I can offer 150kT? I would love for him to look angry or mad in the silly picture, even a bit rabid would be fantastic, if that isn't too much to ask! @leptonyx
I would love both a quick and (fullbody) serious paint drawing of this guy(both feral, of course)! I can offer 150kT? I would love for him to look angry or mad in the silly picture, even a bit rabid would be fantastic, if that isn't too much to ask! @leptonyx
@Enoch
yeah!! I can do that for sure!

@TuxTheStrayCat
I can do those both for sure!! :O

For both of you, please send your payments through a CR, and I'll get started ASAP! I will not accept the payment until I am done with your pieces!
@Enoch
yeah!! I can do that for sure!

@TuxTheStrayCat
I can do those both for sure!! :O

For both of you, please send your payments through a CR, and I'll get started ASAP! I will not accept the payment until I am done with your pieces!
Sounds great, thank you kindly! ^^
Sounds great, thank you kindly! ^^
@leptonyx - hi there! I love your art, it's super cute! I would be interested in an MSPaint fullbody of this girl, but with one request: could you make her necklace something different? It can be a simple crystal, a cute scarf, a fandom thing (I love Steven Universe, Okami, Soul Eater, Flight Rising, etc.), etc.!
@leptonyx - hi there! I love your art, it's super cute! I would be interested in an MSPaint fullbody of this girl, but with one request: could you make her necklace something different? It can be a simple crystal, a cute scarf, a fandom thing (I love Steven Universe, Okami, Soul Eater, Flight Rising, etc.), etc.!
@Ranohara
Oh, that character is very cute!! What a unique species!!
Could I make it a fandom thing and a scarf? Like a Steven Universe-themed kinda scarf with a star on it like Steven's shirt or something? :o
@Ranohara
Oh, that character is very cute!! What a unique species!!
Could I make it a fandom thing and a scarf? Like a Steven Universe-themed kinda scarf with a star on it like Steven's shirt or something? :o
@Leptonyx - thank you so much! And that sounds adorable oh my gosh, go for it! ;w; I'll send you the payment via CR!
@Leptonyx - thank you so much! And that sounds adorable oh my gosh, go for it! ;w; I'll send you the payment via CR!
@leptonyx
im YELLIN ur art is so cute. do u think you could do a serious mspaint fullbody of rattle?
@leptonyx
im YELLIN ur art is so cute. do u think you could do a serious mspaint fullbody of rattle?
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12