Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bamboos art shop (openish)
1 2 3

if you have any question about this shop plz pm me

as it not fully updated

also any art shown today as example are old pices of what iv done but if you want upto date just ask iv not got round to changing then (on phone)

page 1-wellcome and orders and updates
page 2-head shots and commisions

if you have any question about this shop plz pm me

as it not fully updated

also any art shown today as example are old pices of what iv done but if you want upto date just ask iv not got round to changing then (on phone)

page 1-wellcome and orders and updates
page 2-head shots and commisions
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
WELLCOME!!

You open a heavy, old wooden door and thought the crack of the door pops out a big red and white head almost head-butting you right back onto the floor. You stand there hypoventalating.
WELLCOME TO BAMBOOS SHOP!! he shouts with an exited grin on his face. let me know if you need anything, and runs away to the back of the shop before you can even fully get though the door.

Quote:
ORDERS

1-
2-
3-

ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN

RULES

So this is my first time making a proper shop so i think rules are standard but ill write some and add more latter

·no claiming that you make my art
·you can edit the art but make sure to let me know
·payment can be 1 of 2 ways
-payment upfront
-haft at begining and other half at the end
(you can also pay all at the end but just let know and you have to be an older player)
·i will take up to 3 orders at a time

thats it for now.. but im sure ill add more
Quote:

general ping list (opening)
@Zemo
updates
opening soon

WELLCOME!!

You open a heavy, old wooden door and thought the crack of the door pops out a big red and white head almost head-butting you right back onto the floor. You stand there hypoventalating.
WELLCOME TO BAMBOOS SHOP!! he shouts with an exited grin on his face. let me know if you need anything, and runs away to the back of the shop before you can even fully get though the door.

Quote:
ORDERS

1-
2-
3-

ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN

RULES

So this is my first time making a proper shop so i think rules are standard but ill write some and add more latter

·no claiming that you make my art
·you can edit the art but make sure to let me know
·payment can be 1 of 2 ways
-payment upfront
-haft at begining and other half at the end
(you can also pay all at the end but just let know and you have to be an older player)
·i will take up to 3 orders at a time

thats it for now.. but im sure ill add more
Quote:

general ping list (opening)
@Zemo
updates
opening soon

-Hatchery
[center] [b]head shots[/b] i love doing head shots and non are the same. example and prices are below. i charge for drawing and colouring and apperal... skins if you wanting one on the dragon. [quote] head shots sketchy [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/w80nyf.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2djuv5z.png[/IMG] price is 25g plus 5g per apperal visible skin or accent- to be agreed apon. [b]basic colour[/b] [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/xeheva.jpg[/IMG] price-40g plus 5g for small apperal and 10g for big [b]full colour [/b] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/qnmohg.png[/IMG] price is 60g plus 5g for small apperal and 10g for big [/quote] [b]COMMICIONS ARE OPEN[/b] What do i mean? well this shop is dedicated to head shots and dragon adopts. but i do like to try drawing everything and i love to try new things so if you want any other sort of thing done just post below or pm me. this art i do in my free time so it tends to take the longer from 2h to 2 days ([s]2 weeks if it really hard[/s] idk. anyway im only happy to do up to 3 on a waiting list soo. if the list is full just ask to be added to this ping list. [b] 1- 2- 3- [/b] [quote][u]ping list[/u][/quote] [quote] for any of the above plz fill in this fourm. :3 headshot type- apperel? skin? background?( price apon disscution) dragon or other? (pic) extras? [/quote] [/center]
head shots
i love doing head shots and non are the same. example and prices are below.
i charge for drawing and colouring and apperal... skins if you wanting one on the dragon.
Quote:
head shots

sketchy
w80nyf.png
2djuv5z.png
price is 25g plus 5g per apperal visible
skin or accent- to be agreed apon.
basic colour
xeheva.jpg
price-40g plus 5g for small apperal and 10g for big
full colour

qnmohg.png
price is 60g plus 5g for small apperal and 10g for big

COMMICIONS ARE OPEN
What do i mean? well this shop is dedicated to head shots and dragon adopts. but i do like to try drawing everything and i love to try new things so if you want any other sort of thing done just post below or pm me. this art i do in my free time so it tends to take the longer from 2h to 2 days (2 weeks if it really hard idk.
anyway im only happy to do up to 3 on a waiting list soo. if the list is full just ask to be added to this ping list.

1-
2-
3-

Quote:
ping list

Quote:
for any of the above plz fill in this fourm. :3

headshot type-

apperel?
skin?
background?( price apon disscution)
dragon or other? (pic)

extras?

-Hatchery
now this next bit is a bit different to above.
these are now adoptables.
you choose a line art that you like (it will have a basic price) all are fullbody so (WARNING) there is nothing under 100g as the amount of time this takes to make would just not be worth it (just thought id let you know) .
anyway, anymore info you need will below but this bit is not open yet.
Quote:
ping list for first breed of adoptable

no examples yet
now this next bit is a bit different to above.
these are now adoptables.
you choose a line art that you like (it will have a basic price) all are fullbody so (WARNING) there is nothing under 100g as the amount of time this takes to make would just not be worth it (just thought id let you know) .
anyway, anymore info you need will below but this bit is not open yet.
Quote:
ping list for first breed of adoptable

no examples yet
-Hatchery
extra 1
extra 1
-Hatchery
extra 2