Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Foddart
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Bandedlake for your icons/clam emblems, are they more stylized or would it be possible to have one that's a bit cleaner, kinda like a vector?
@Bandedlake for your icons/clam emblems, are they more stylized or would it be possible to have one that's a bit cleaner, kinda like a vector?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
CxEBf1c.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@onemessyperson
Yeah, it came together pretty quickly. Here's the final version: Adopt. If anything needs changing, just say :)

@Kvon
I'll be happy to do him! Though I'm about to go the sleep so I won't be able to get started until the morning :)
@onemessyperson
Yeah, it came together pretty quickly. Here's the final version: Adopt. If anything needs changing, just say :)

@Kvon
I'll be happy to do him! Though I'm about to go the sleep so I won't be able to get started until the morning :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Clandestino Dragon: Violetah [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197103&tab=dragon&did=25199628][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=15&winggene=14&wings=85&auth=e9f53db4eb03f26c400c321d62fd1581bc2f5141&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Apparel: Yes, her apparel scry is at the bottom of her bio Accent / Skin: No Description: Given how she was transformed into a Mirror, she is quite a delicate and gracile dragon, with a rounder, softer looking face than the average Mirror. Her head-fins are also quite unusual, looking kind of like Fae fins, as shown in her bio. Expression wise, she'll be looking quietly happy, with a small smile and soft eyes. Anything else in the drawing is up for you to decide: you choose what you think looks best :) Type of Commission: Bust or Headshot with colour and shading Payment method: ten level 10s
@Clandestino
Dragon: Violetah
dragon?age=1&body=119&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=4&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=15&winggene=14&wings=85&auth=e9f53db4eb03f26c400c321d62fd1581bc2f5141&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel: Yes, her apparel scry is at the bottom of her bio
Accent / Skin: No
Description: Given how she was transformed into a Mirror, she is quite a delicate and gracile dragon, with a rounder, softer looking face than the average Mirror. Her head-fins are also quite unusual, looking kind of like Fae fins, as shown in her bio. Expression wise, she'll be looking quietly happy, with a small smile and soft eyes. Anything else in the drawing is up for you to decide: you choose what you think looks best :)
Type of Commission: Bust or Headshot with colour and shading
Payment method: ten level 10s
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Violetah

@Rashakiro
More than one slot is okay :)
Would you like just your dragon in that pose or a gijinka?

@hitodama89

You're all accepted and on the list!
@Violetah

@Rashakiro
More than one slot is okay :)
Would you like just your dragon in that pose or a gijinka?

@hitodama89

You're all accepted and on the list!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
@Snowkitsu

Oh yeah sorry! Heavens knows why I read 320 instead 350 but they will be still paid in 10 lvl dragons ^^
@Snowkitsu

Oh yeah sorry! Heavens knows why I read 320 instead 350 but they will be still paid in 10 lvl dragons ^^
vbbhws.pnggt91XZe.pngvbbp2e.png
@Snowkitsu

I'm really sorry, but actually could I leave it for now? I love your artwork, but I realised that I may not have as much time to level as I thought this week, so I'd probably better leave the slot for someone else ^-^
@Snowkitsu

I'm really sorry, but actually could I leave it for now? I love your artwork, but I realised that I may not have as much time to level as I thought this week, so I'd probably better leave the slot for someone else ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@kururin

I can do a vector using illustrator, but it’s not my specialty which is lineless painting. That being said if cell shading is what you are looking for, I can not do that as my process removes the lines entirely (with, the wavecrest art being an exception as @violetah did the lineart for me while I colored it, maybe try their shop if I’m not what you are looking for?)

I do have a low-poly graphic style if that’s something you’d be interested in!
@kururin

I can do a vector using illustrator, but it’s not my specialty which is lineless painting. That being said if cell shading is what you are looking for, I can not do that as my process removes the lines entirely (with, the wavecrest art being an exception as @violetah did the lineart for me while I colored it, maybe try their shop if I’m not what you are looking for?)

I do have a low-poly graphic style if that’s something you’d be interested in!
Bdager.png
Online and ready to take orders!
Online and ready to take orders!
2v32at4.jpg
@bandedlake I'm interested in a gijinka bust (this would be an in-flight order). you can browse the thread in my sig and see if any character catches your interest ^^
@bandedlake I'm interested in a gijinka bust (this would be an in-flight order). you can browse the thread in my sig and see if any character catches your interest ^^

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22