Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD - Dragons/Gijinkas/OC (T/G Full!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Prose

Of course!
@Prose

Of course!
My Art Shop!
@itumoit Thank you!

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): 2 OCs together
Reference/Link to Ref: Ref 1 Ref 2
Style (Messy,Clean,Colored,Full): Colored
Payment(g,t, or a mix): Gems
Anything specific you want?: The red-haired one is a really easy-going, fun-loving sort of guy, and the pale-haired one doesn't like people in general and is kind of a grouch. They're models in this AU, but the red-haired one was originally a dragon. If you'd rather draw his dragon form, let me know, and I can get you the refs for that :)
@itumoit Thank you!

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): 2 OCs together
Reference/Link to Ref: Ref 1 Ref 2
Style (Messy,Clean,Colored,Full): Colored
Payment(g,t, or a mix): Gems
Anything specific you want?: The red-haired one is a really easy-going, fun-loving sort of guy, and the pale-haired one doesn't like people in general and is kind of a grouch. They're models in this AU, but the red-haired one was originally a dragon. If you'd rather draw his dragon form, let me know, and I can get you the refs for that :)
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
@iltumoit
Could I claim a slot and send refs over pm?
@iltumoit
Could I claim a slot and send refs over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Prose

Awesome! These guys look so fun to draw!
@Prose

Awesome! These guys look so fun to draw!
My Art Shop!
@Wolfkai

Of course! I have no problem with that
@Wolfkai

Of course! I have no problem with that
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit
Sent refs!
@iltumoit
Sent refs!
Yokai.gif
@Wolfkai

:O That figure is amazing! I can't wait to start drawing this!!
@Wolfkai

:O That figure is amazing! I can't wait to start drawing this!!
My Art Shop!
@itumoit I hope they are!

How much will it be to have the two of them together in one piece? Should I set up the CR now?
@itumoit I hope they are!

How much will it be to have the two of them together in one piece? Should I set up the CR now?
sunwardreach_zps671b9975.png
@Prose

For the two of them it will be 550g/550,000t! I will message you when I start drawing your piece, you can set up payment whenever you want but I won't accept your payment until I have started drawing it!
@Prose

For the two of them it will be 550g/550,000t! I will message you when I start drawing your piece, you can set up payment whenever you want but I won't accept your payment until I have started drawing it!
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): My bae's sona lol
Reference/Link to Ref: https://toyhou.se/713346.-kroj
Style (Messy,Clean,Colored,Full): Simple color!
Payment(g,t, or a mix): gems!
Anything specific you want?: They are a shapeshifted/kaiju and their blue insides can glow so honestly feel free to draw em big and 'look at me im badder than Godzilla'. Or yknow go for someone peaceful LMAO. If you got for the 'king' of monsters route maybe a lil crown? holding it or just "this is mine". Totally up to you!

I can't seem to find any examples for your full color option as I am quite interested in grabbing one of those as well!
@iltumoit

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): My bae's sona lol
Reference/Link to Ref: https://toyhou.se/713346.-kroj
Style (Messy,Clean,Colored,Full): Simple color!
Payment(g,t, or a mix): gems!
Anything specific you want?: They are a shapeshifted/kaiju and their blue insides can glow so honestly feel free to draw em big and 'look at me im badder than Godzilla'. Or yknow go for someone peaceful LMAO. If you got for the 'king' of monsters route maybe a lil crown? holding it or just "this is mine". Totally up to you!

I can't seem to find any examples for your full color option as I am quite interested in grabbing one of those as well!
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29