Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD - Dragons/Gijinkas/OC (T/G Full!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@iltumoit

I'm a little late but if you decide to extend gem slots, could I please claim one?
@iltumoit

I'm a little late but if you decide to extend gem slots, could I please claim one?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

I'll make sure you get a gem slot after these current commissions are done!

@Smellyoak

:O Let me know what you have! I can totally discount you a couple $$

@Sienne

I'll make sure you get a gem slot after these current commissions are done!

@Smellyoak

:O Let me know what you have! I can totally discount you a couple $$

My Art Shop!
@iltumoit Could you add me to your pinglist, please? I'd love to commission you for something larger when I have more of an income. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@iltumoit

Could you add me to your pinglist, please? I'd love to commission you for something larger when I have more of an income.
chadlasdragons.png
@Countrygangrel

All set! Thank you for your interest in my art !!
@Countrygangrel

All set! Thank you for your interest in my art !!
My Art Shop!
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
Vj90o7H.png
@iltumoit

Aah, I'm glad you like multiple characters! I'll go with Larissa, since I've only got 1 or two commissions running for her at the moment :>

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): OC
Reference/Link to Ref: Here
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Fullbody
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted:Either flats or painted, depends on the total price! Could you let me know? :>
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): Mixed (T&G)
Anything specific you want?: I'd like to see her look a bit older, since the original piece is a chibi of course. She can still have a delicate/youthful look about her, but I'd like her to look between 20-30 years old. I see her as a sweet girl, a bit shy, who absolutely loves animals.

If you want any more info on her, please let me know! Also, if you have an art profile somewhere (Instagram, deviantArt, Tumblr, Artstation, etc), I'd love to know so I can link back to there when I receive your art :>
@iltumoit

Aah, I'm glad you like multiple characters! I'll go with Larissa, since I've only got 1 or two commissions running for her at the moment :>

What You Want Drawn(dragon,gijinka,oc,etc): OC
Reference/Link to Ref: Here
Chibi/Headshot/Bust/Full: Fullbody
Sketch/Drawing/Flats/Painted:Either flats or painted, depends on the total price! Could you let me know? :>
Payment(g,t,mix,USD): Mixed (T&G)
Anything specific you want?: I'd like to see her look a bit older, since the original piece is a chibi of course. She can still have a delicate/youthful look about her, but I'd like her to look between 20-30 years old. I see her as a sweet girl, a bit shy, who absolutely loves animals.

If you want any more info on her, please let me know! Also, if you have an art profile somewhere (Instagram, deviantArt, Tumblr, Artstation, etc), I'd love to know so I can link back to there when I receive your art :>
@Exeidur
Flats for a fullbody are 2500g/kt, and fully painted is 4500g/kt! I'm iltumoit on instagram, but honestly I haven't posted anything in a while ^^;
@Exeidur
Flats for a fullbody are 2500g/kt, and fully painted is 4500g/kt! I'm iltumoit on instagram, but honestly I haven't posted anything in a while ^^;
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit

Hmm, I'll go for fully painted. Which means I'll go broke, I think, haha. Definitely worth it though.

I don't think you've a rule about when to pay on your first page? Could you let me know when you'd like payment, and if it's possible to pay half up front & half when you finish? :>
@iltumoit

Hmm, I'll go for fully painted. Which means I'll go broke, I think, haha. Definitely worth it though.

I don't think you've a rule about when to pay on your first page? Could you let me know when you'd like payment, and if it's possible to pay half up front & half when you finish? :>
@Exeidur

You can totally pay half upfront/half later! I will let you know when I've finished up the commissions ahead of yours (right now there are 4- 2 USD and 2 T/G). You don't have to pay until I've started your commission, and then you can pay the second half later~
@Exeidur

You can totally pay half upfront/half later! I will let you know when I've finished up the commissions ahead of yours (right now there are 4- 2 USD and 2 T/G). You don't have to pay until I've started your commission, and then you can pay the second half later~
My Art Shop!
@iltumoit
Alright, sounds good to me! I'll note that down, looking forward to your message :>
@iltumoit
Alright, sounds good to me! I'll note that down, looking forward to your message :>
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29