Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scribbly's Dragon Chibis! *OPEN*
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]------------------ For @Lake:- ------------------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190583908704714753/575426117541036080/lakedancer.png[/img]

For @Lake:-

lakedancer.png
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
[font=corbel][size=4]psst, hey... would it be possible to sponsor a base? specifically a nocturne base.... wanna have art of my babey.....[/size][/font] [font=corbel][size=4]Scribbly, make me a base! [b]Username:[/b] nobutactually [b]Dragon species:[/b] nocturne! [b]Dragon ID/link to dragon: [/b] (don't mind me, just using the scry of his future genes - hope that's ok?)[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=394981&did=49439069][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=3&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=174&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=5ddb80563cdc65061acfda7b4c7ea36cdd01296d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][font=corbel][size=4] [b]Payment type:[/b] paypal~ [b]Notes/extras:[/b] uhhhhhh blease[/size][/font]
psst, hey... would it be possible to sponsor a base? specifically a nocturne base.... wanna have art of my babey.....

Scribbly, make me a base!
Username: nobutactually
Dragon species: nocturne!
Dragon ID/link to dragon:
(don't mind me, just using the scry of his future genes - hope that's ok?)

dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=3&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=174&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=15&auth=5ddb80563cdc65061acfda7b4c7ea36cdd01296d&dummyext=prev.png
Payment type: paypal~
Notes/extras: uhhhhhh blease
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@nobutactually aaaa!!! sure thing! It's gonna be a while though if you don't mind that, I still have a couple I need to do and I've been horrendously busy recently ;o; Otherwise I can ping you when I'm ready? I know the couple i still need to post are for you actually ^^
@nobutactually aaaa!!! sure thing! It's gonna be a while though if you don't mind that, I still have a couple I need to do and I've been horrendously busy recently ;o; Otherwise I can ping you when I'm ready? I know the couple i still need to post are for you actually ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@scribblygryphon hey, no worries!! i totally understand being super busy. sure, ping me when you're ready! (i don't get paid until friday anyway, so i can't pay you before then, lol) and yeah!! i almost forgot about those other ones, haha
@scribblygryphon hey, no worries!! i totally understand being super busy. sure, ping me when you're ready! (i don't get paid until friday anyway, so i can't pay you before then, lol) and yeah!! i almost forgot about those other ones, haha
bBp397F.pngUB8taER.png
@nobutactually I did finish the black one but then a whole ton of stuff came up and I wanted to give them to you together so it just ended up being put off ^^'
And I've had so much on my plate that I haven't been able to get back to it, I'll try and put some time aside some time this week maybe
@nobutactually I did finish the black one but then a whole ton of stuff came up and I wanted to give them to you together so it just ended up being put off ^^'
And I've had so much on my plate that I haven't been able to get back to it, I'll try and put some time aside some time this week maybe
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6