Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Digital Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@tinymush

Hello, may I ask if you take festival currency or Vial of Hypnotic Sights?
@tinymush

Hello, may I ask if you take festival currency or Vial of Hypnotic Sights?
8MAnh.gif DZH9B.gif nMj7v.gif
8Z7AV.gifWjTmm.gif
@Shadowfoxlord hello! unfortunately, right now im only looking for gems or treasure as far as currency goes. i will also take breed change (except for nocturne) and gene scrolls (except for smirch).

if you have festival skins from previous festivals, i will also take those!
@Shadowfoxlord hello! unfortunately, right now im only looking for gems or treasure as far as currency goes. i will also take breed change (except for nocturne) and gene scrolls (except for smirch).

if you have festival skins from previous festivals, i will also take those!
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

Unfortunately I don't believe I have anything that could cover the price, but I hope you have good luck in getting people to your art shop~
@tinymush

Unfortunately I don't believe I have anything that could cover the price, but I hope you have good luck in getting people to your art shop~
8MAnh.gif DZH9B.gif nMj7v.gif
8Z7AV.gifWjTmm.gif
@Shadowfoxlord i forgot to mention holiday/fest items and to address the vials, but i do also take those.

thank you so much for the interest!
@Shadowfoxlord i forgot to mention holiday/fest items and to address the vials, but i do also take those.

thank you so much for the interest!
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush I’d like to be added to your pinglist, if you have one! :D

Edit: pinged the wrong person! Sorry about that!
@tinymush I’d like to be added to your pinglist, if you have one! :D

Edit: pinged the wrong person! Sorry about that!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana oh, sure! my commissions are open rn :)
@Harana oh, sure! my commissions are open rn :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

I have this accent!

I also have some swirl vials and scrolls! I would love to get a fullbody but idk how much you value this UMA ;v;
@tinymush

I have this accent!

I also have some swirl vials and scrolls! I would love to get a fullbody but idk how much you value this UMA ;v;
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace hello!! i would love that skin and a scroll? which ones do you have? tysm for the interest!
@zace hello!! i would love that skin and a scroll? which ones do you have? tysm for the interest!
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

aH I meant the festival scrolls ;v; idk if you are interested in those? sorry for the confusion ;;
@tinymush

aH I meant the festival scrolls ;v; idk if you are interested in those? sorry for the confusion ;;
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace oh, sure! id love a stack of scrolls and an eye vial in addition to the skin, if thats okay with you?
@zace oh, sure! id love a stack of scrolls and an eye vial in addition to the skin, if thats okay with you?
chadlasdragons.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55