Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doodle's Doodleshop [Closed/Revamping]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43
@DoodleStrudel Thank you so so so much!!!! <333
I love it!!!!!!
@DoodleStrudel Thank you so so so much!!!! <333
I love it!!!!!!
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
Hey doodle!Can you put me on the pinglist?I want a doodle of my gal silvia and would like to know when a spot would be avalible (also thanks for my signature a while back <3)
Hey doodle!Can you put me on the pinglist?I want a doodle of my gal silvia and would like to know when a spot would be avalible (also thanks for my signature a while back <3)
shatteredsound_com.png
Art Credit:DoodleStrudel
@DoodleStrudel I'd love a ping when you have signature slots open, your art is gorgeous [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@DoodleStrudel

I'd love a ping when you have signature slots open, your art is gorgeous
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@unicornponies [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/594350422798499841/unicornponies_com.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/594350423255547917/unicornponies_com2.png[/img] sorry for the long wait ! here are your signatures !
@unicornponies
unicornponies_com.png
unicornponies_com2.png
sorry for the long wait ! here are your signatures !
41.gif Doodle
they/them | +0 FR time | local bug lover
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan
you've all been added to the pinglist !
@GoldieFazbear @ShatteredSound @Spriggan
you've all been added to the pinglist !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@Pastell [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/594352292392730624/pastell_com.png[/img] Sorry for the wait, here's your doodle !
@Pastell
pastell_com.png
Sorry for the wait, here's your doodle !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel
Holy heck, that sig is amazing! As soon as I saw it I smiled, haha. I would *love* to be on your pinglist for when you're taking more slots. No worries about the wait, art takes time and sometimes it's just is like that. Again, your work is lovely, and all over awesome.

Final words so I don't gush for a while longer, I hope you're taking care of yourself, getting sleep and resting your hands. <3
@DoodleStrudel
Holy heck, that sig is amazing! As soon as I saw it I smiled, haha. I would *love* to be on your pinglist for when you're taking more slots. No worries about the wait, art takes time and sometimes it's just is like that. Again, your work is lovely, and all over awesome.

Final words so I don't gush for a while longer, I hope you're taking care of yourself, getting sleep and resting your hands. <3
unicornponies_com.png
@hydravivum [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555310504177041408/595953191200489501/hydravivum_com.png[/img] thank you for your patience ! i've finished your signature !
@hydravivum
hydravivum_com.png
thank you for your patience ! i've finished your signature !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

Doodleshop Update 7/3/19
Closing up shop for a bit to recharge and maybe revamp the shop ! Ping me if you would like to be on the pinglist !
Doodleshop Update 7/3/19
Closing up shop for a bit to recharge and maybe revamp the shop ! Ping me if you would like to be on the pinglist !
41.gif Doodle
Doodleshop
Hatchlings w/ Art
FR blog

@DoodleStrudel
I am absolutely in love with it, thank you so so much! The colors are so vibrant and I love it. And especially thank you for squeezing me in at the end of your slots and before your break, it looks so good!
I would like to remain on the pinglist please! I hope your lil recharge goes well!
@DoodleStrudel
I am absolutely in love with it, thank you so so much! The colors are so vibrant and I love it. And especially thank you for squeezing me in at the end of your slots and before your break, it looks so good!
I would like to remain on the pinglist please! I hope your lil recharge goes well!
hydravivum_com.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43