Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling/trading characters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@wesleydog

$30 would work perfectly for me!! :00 And another awesome piece of art! Would you be able to PM me about further details for the transfer and payments?
@wesleydog

$30 would work perfectly for me!! :00 And another awesome piece of art! Would you be able to PM me about further details for the transfer and payments?
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
PM sent - thank you! :)
PM sent - thank you! :)
Bump :)
Bump :)
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
@wesleydog

oh my goodness I remember seeing this girl on toyhouse a while and thinking she's so beautiful! I would love to buy her for USD, but I don't get paid until the 28th. I can pay higher than the asking price for her once I do get paid tho, around $50-55. And/or I can offer whichever dragons in my lair you might find to your liking.
@wesleydog

oh my goodness I remember seeing this girl on toyhouse a while and thinking she's so beautiful! I would love to buy her for USD, but I don't get paid until the 28th. I can pay higher than the asking price for her once I do get paid tho, around $50-55. And/or I can offer whichever dragons in my lair you might find to your liking.
X2zHOgU.png
@gooeybear Ahh I'm so glad you're interested in her! I actually have a traditional piece of her somewhere as well that's laminated - https://sta.sh/02edkrptgpel
I believe it's in a drawer somewhere at my dad's house (I'm currently in college) but I could definitely search for it when I go home for spring break in a few days & if I find it I'm be happy to mail it to you :')
I would definitely accept that USD offer! <3 I should hold her until the 28th then?

I don't actively play FR much anymore so I don't want to take any of your dragons away, but I do want to compliment Valentine and Jackal are especially gorgeous but you just have a really nice lair overall! c:
@gooeybear Ahh I'm so glad you're interested in her! I actually have a traditional piece of her somewhere as well that's laminated - https://sta.sh/02edkrptgpel
I believe it's in a drawer somewhere at my dad's house (I'm currently in college) but I could definitely search for it when I go home for spring break in a few days & if I find it I'm be happy to mail it to you :')
I would definitely accept that USD offer! <3 I should hold her until the 28th then?

I don't actively play FR much anymore so I don't want to take any of your dragons away, but I do want to compliment Valentine and Jackal are especially gorgeous but you just have a really nice lair overall! c:
@wesleydog

That would be amazing if you could hold her until then! It may be a day late tho because it's a dogsitting job and I sometimes get paid in cash, it's pretty unlikely but if that happens I'll probably need an extra day to transfer that money to my bank account (sorry in advance if that happens). I am also definitely interested in that traditional piece. Thanks for the lair compliments too!

I also noticed on her stash that her buy conditions are that her buyer change her name? Just wondering if that's an absolute rule, because I really like her current name. Of course I'll respect it if it's a hard and fast rule, but if it's alright with you I might just keep her name.
@wesleydog

That would be amazing if you could hold her until then! It may be a day late tho because it's a dogsitting job and I sometimes get paid in cash, it's pretty unlikely but if that happens I'll probably need an extra day to transfer that money to my bank account (sorry in advance if that happens). I am also definitely interested in that traditional piece. Thanks for the lair compliments too!

I also noticed on her stash that her buy conditions are that her buyer change her name? Just wondering if that's an absolute rule, because I really like her current name. Of course I'll respect it if it's a hard and fast rule, but if it's alright with you I might just keep her name.
X2zHOgU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7