Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling/trading characters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello everyone! In a character funk again and just trying to keep a small collection of kids to spoil and develop inside and out like I wish I had done before :')
Considering offers on all characters except the ones tagged 'plsno' (most of them either are gifts so I don't feel right selling/trading them, or they are part of a specific character story that I'm not working on)
https://toyhou.se/wesleydog/characters/tags:1/extagged:plsno,on%20hold

If the tag/link doesn't work, then just feel free to explore my whole TH and not offer on characters tagged 'plsno' :')

Includes one-offs, HQ designers, and anything from anthro to feral to humanoid to monster.

Offer USD, points, character trades, FR gems, or art!
Hello everyone! In a character funk again and just trying to keep a small collection of kids to spoil and develop inside and out like I wish I had done before :')
Considering offers on all characters except the ones tagged 'plsno' (most of them either are gifts so I don't feel right selling/trading them, or they are part of a specific character story that I'm not working on)
https://toyhou.se/wesleydog/characters/tags:1/extagged:plsno,on%20hold

If the tag/link doesn't work, then just feel free to explore my whole TH and not offer on characters tagged 'plsno' :')

Includes one-offs, HQ designers, and anything from anthro to feral to humanoid to monster.

Offer USD, points, character trades, FR gems, or art!
Goodness you have so many cool characters!

https://toyhou.se/3223023.soleil

^ Around what price range would this incredible darling be?
Goodness you have so many cool characters!

https://toyhou.se/3223023.soleil

^ Around what price range would this incredible darling be?
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@wesleydog You have so many lovely designs! :0 I'm interested in Necromancy, Anani, and Unnamed! Would you be interested in trading any/all of them for anyone here or here? If not, would any of them be available for FR currency?
@wesleydog You have so many lovely designs! :0 I'm interested in Necromancy, Anani, and Unnamed! Would you be interested in trading any/all of them for anyone here or here? If not, would any of them be available for FR currency?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@monster12 I paid ~12,000 gems for him I believe? And have since purchased several art pieces, so he probably wouldn’t be for sale unless you were willing to make a pretty substantial offer including at least some USD :) @DragonWarrior333 Currently offering Unnamed in a trade and probably unwilling to part with Anani except for a really good trade/USD offer. I’d be willing to trade/sell Necromancy’s character design for FR gems - are you interested in the FR dragon as well? Or just the gijinka design? Here is the dragon he’s based on, which is a 6 digit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=140145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1402/140145_350.png[/img] [/url]
@monster12 I paid ~12,000 gems for him I believe? And have since purchased several art pieces, so he probably wouldn’t be for sale unless you were willing to make a pretty substantial offer including at least some USD :)

@DragonWarrior333 Currently offering Unnamed in a trade and probably unwilling to part with Anani except for a really good trade/USD offer. I’d be willing to trade/sell Necromancy’s character design for FR gems - are you interested in the FR dragon as well? Or just the gijinka design?
Here is the dragon he’s based on, which is a 6 digit:

140145_350.png
@wesleydog
What would you be looking for for him?
I can offer art or gems?
@wesleydog
What would you be looking for for him?
I can offer art or gems?
embyrs1_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8j3.gifembyrs2_by_rexcaliburr-dcvy8jf.gif
@wesleydog I'd be interested in the dragon as well! If I can afford it xD
@wesleydog I'd be interested in the dragon as well! If I can afford it xD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@wesleydog

What was the price range you were looking for for Boo and Amott? :0
@wesleydog

What was the price range you were looking for for Boo and Amott? :0
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@DragonWarrior333 You're welcome to make an offer; it looks like ~700-800 gems is pretty standard for a 6 digit without any art :)

@ryanhaywire I'm not too pressed to get rid of either of them, so feel free to make an offer. I'm unlikely to sell them unless I get something I can't refuse!

@lioncoin Ooh I do like some of your designs, but unfortunately I'm not too keen on getting rid of Skewer and would probably only accept USD -- thank you though!

@Embrys I paid 700 gems, so I'd be seeking to get that back but I'm not 100% sure I want to sell ^^
@DragonWarrior333 You're welcome to make an offer; it looks like ~700-800 gems is pretty standard for a 6 digit without any art :)

@ryanhaywire I'm not too pressed to get rid of either of them, so feel free to make an offer. I'm unlikely to sell them unless I get something I can't refuse!

@lioncoin Ooh I do like some of your designs, but unfortunately I'm not too keen on getting rid of Skewer and would probably only accept USD -- thank you though!

@Embrys I paid 700 gems, so I'd be seeking to get that back but I'm not 100% sure I want to sell ^^
@wesleydog

Oh man ;__; I've fallen super in love with Boo in particular, but I'm trying to save money rn so I don't think I'd be able to go above and beyond. Would you consider something in the range of $20-$40 along with anything you might need out of my hoard?
@wesleydog

Oh man ;__; I've fallen super in love with Boo in particular, but I'm trying to save money rn so I don't think I'd be able to go above and beyond. Would you consider something in the range of $20-$40 along with anything you might need out of my hoard?
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@ryanhaywire I totally feel that :) Would you be willing to meet in the middle at $30? If I remember correctly, I have a pretty rad piece of her humanoid form ordered so hopefully that will come in & I could forward it to you!!
@ryanhaywire I totally feel that :) Would you be willing to meet in the middle at $30? If I remember correctly, I have a pretty rad piece of her humanoid form ordered so hopefully that will come in & I could forward it to you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7