Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jified's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Enoch It would be an extra 50g, so 550g, or 550kt.

Thanks for your interest! :)
@Enoch It would be an extra 50g, so 550g, or 550kt.

Thanks for your interest! :)
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@jified

Yep, I can do that.

Put me down for a slot as I get the last 30 gems that I need.
@jified

Yep, I can do that.

Put me down for a slot as I get the last 30 gems that I need.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Alrighty, thank you very much! I'll try to get it done ASAP ^^
@Enoch Alrighty, thank you very much! I'll try to get it done ASAP ^^
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@jified ohhh, that's beautiful work! It's very late for me and I've got to be heading off, but I'd love to order in the morning if that's all right with you!

@jified ohhh, that's beautiful work! It's very late for me and I've got to be heading off, but I'd love to order in the morning if that's all right with you!

sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Facinarose Yup, sure. I'll hold a spot for you :)
@Facinarose Yup, sure. I'll hold a spot for you :)
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@jified
I'd love to snag the last slot of my girl Hypatia, I'd also like to see the sketch/work in progess picture before it would be complete!
@jified
I'd love to snag the last slot of my girl Hypatia, I'd also like to see the sketch/work in progess picture before it would be complete!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
Ack, missed the slots I think. :'c Would love a ping when you open your art shop!
Ack, missed the slots I think. :'c Would love a ping when you open your art shop!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@MirrorMask Yup, sure! I'll hopefully be able to get to yours soon after I finish the others, thank you very much!

@Psi Sorry bout that X( I'll put you on the pinglist!
@MirrorMask Yup, sure! I'll hopefully be able to get to yours soon after I finish the others, thank you very much!

@Psi Sorry bout that X( I'll put you on the pinglist!
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@jified All rightie! I'd love to order a piece for my girl, Zyra- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4405654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44057/4405654_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a half elf with draconic features- horns primarily, clawed fingers, maybe some subtle scales if you want to, it's up to you ^^ You can reference [url=https://i.imgur.com/QLwT8FS.png]this[/url] for horns particularly, and her hair c: She is of noble blood, but she is survivor first and foremost in her head. She is a bit of an arrogant jerk, she's definitely got a mightier-than-thou complex. However, she's definitely someone to go to though if you want a job done though, she will get it done and she'll do what she has to do. EDIT: I'd also love to see the sketch stage ^^
@jified All rightie! I'd love to order a piece for my girl, Zyra-

4405654_350.png

She's a half elf with draconic features- horns primarily, clawed fingers, maybe some subtle scales if you want to, it's up to you ^^ You can reference this for horns particularly, and her hair c:
She is of noble blood, but she is survivor first and foremost in her head. She is a bit of an arrogant jerk, she's definitely got a mightier-than-thou complex. However, she's definitely someone to go to though if you want a job done though, she will get it done and she'll do what she has to do.

EDIT: I'd also love to see the sketch stage ^^
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
hi there, can you add me to your pinglist? i saw your work for this dragon and i fell in love with your art
hi there, can you add me to your pinglist? i saw your work for this dragon and i fell in love with your art
krQLmwy.png
1 2 3 4 5