Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | S/T/Free> Characters again lol
1 2 3
I have lost track on how many times I make threads like these tbh
guess what I went a bit too wild with adopting characters again lmao
Notes:
  • For free characters, it's FCFS, one per person!
  • You MUST have a Toyhou.se
  • The "yeet" tag has some tentatives,
    but I can part with them for a good offer
  • Some of these characters are trade only
    (for art and/or characters!)
  • Feel free to haggle but try not to lowball too much ;;
I have lost track on how many times I make threads like these tbh
guess what I went a bit too wild with adopting characters again lmao
Notes:
  • For free characters, it's FCFS, one per person!
  • You MUST have a Toyhou.se
  • The "yeet" tag has some tentatives,
    but I can part with them for a good offer
  • Some of these characters are trade only
    (for art and/or characters!)
  • Feel free to haggle but try not to lowball too much ;;
m16OKP.jpeg
^
^
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I’m interested in both of these kids!
https://toyhou.se/1234234.triton
https://toyhou.se/3205441.elm

Since it’s one free per person, I could offer some gems or treasure for one - do you have price ranges for either in mind?
@Altair
I’m interested in both of these kids!
https://toyhou.se/1234234.triton
https://toyhou.se/3205441.elm

Since it’s one free per person, I could offer some gems or treasure for one - do you have price ranges for either in mind?
lil-guy.png
@Altair

Ooooh! I'm really interested in Sol here! Could I possibly claim him? ;u;

I'm also very interested in Blanc. Do you happen to have a price range in mind for him? :o
@Altair

Ooooh! I'm really interested in Sol here! Could I possibly claim him? ;u;

I'm also very interested in Blanc. Do you happen to have a price range in mind for him? :o
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@RainbowVeins
I'm not really comfortable with profiting from those kids, so unfortunately I'll have to decline the offer on getting gems/treasure for the other one. Perhaps you can drag someone else here to claim the other for you, so that it still abides by the rules? xD

@AdminAzure
Yes of course! What's your TH? :3c
And for Blanc, his design is technically from Dreamselfy so I'd prefer to trade him, but I think I spent for one of his artworks (the middle one), which I just checked my crossroads to be 160 gems ^ u ^ (so yeah that amount would be fine!)
@RainbowVeins
I'm not really comfortable with profiting from those kids, so unfortunately I'll have to decline the offer on getting gems/treasure for the other one. Perhaps you can drag someone else here to claim the other for you, so that it still abides by the rules? xD

@AdminAzure
Yes of course! What's your TH? :3c
And for Blanc, his design is technically from Dreamselfy so I'd prefer to trade him, but I think I spent for one of his artworks (the middle one), which I just checked my crossroads to be 160 gems ^ u ^ (so yeah that amount would be fine!)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Great! ^^ My TH is atsugiashi~

And 160 gems would be fine too! I'll send you over the payment right away! ;u;
@Altair

Great! ^^ My TH is atsugiashi~

And 160 gems would be fine too! I'll send you over the payment right away! ;u;
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@Altair Ooh~ Would you be interested in trading? I have some uft babies here
@Altair Ooh~ Would you be interested in trading? I have some uft babies here
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@Altair I'm no good at pricing otl what are you looking for for Melody and Godric? (if Melody is UFS/UFT, i see her bio saying that you got her back)

Also, could I please claim Triton? (TH is jacketyjackjack)
@Altair I'm no good at pricing otl what are you looking for for Melody and Godric? (if Melody is UFS/UFT, i see her bio saying that you got her back)

Also, could I please claim Triton? (TH is jacketyjackjack)
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
@AdminAzure
Apologies for the late reply again, I've sent the characters! Thank you so much~

@velvette
your babies are so cute ?? i'm tentatively interested in nala, wolfgang, or truffles, but i'm not sure who'd you want to trade with me ; o ;

@jacketyjackjack
Melody is UFT, but unfortunately I had forgotten about another offer that I accepted just now! So she's no longer available ;; for Godric I'm mainly looking to recoup the gijinka that I paid for him, which is 2000 gems. If you don't mind, I'd love to send the G1 Coatl that he is based out of (along with his UM accent + apparel), so in total it's supposed to be 4k gems but I wouldn't mind just giving him to you for 2k!

As for Triton, I'm still waiting for the other person to decide if they want them! I'll let you know which one they claim :0
(@RainbowVeins would you be okay with taking Elm and jack to take Triton?)
@AdminAzure
Apologies for the late reply again, I've sent the characters! Thank you so much~

@velvette
your babies are so cute ?? i'm tentatively interested in nala, wolfgang, or truffles, but i'm not sure who'd you want to trade with me ; o ;

@jacketyjackjack
Melody is UFT, but unfortunately I had forgotten about another offer that I accepted just now! So she's no longer available ;; for Godric I'm mainly looking to recoup the gijinka that I paid for him, which is 2000 gems. If you don't mind, I'd love to send the G1 Coatl that he is based out of (along with his UM accent + apparel), so in total it's supposed to be 4k gems but I wouldn't mind just giving him to you for 2k!

As for Triton, I'm still waiting for the other person to decide if they want them! I'll let you know which one they claim :0
(@RainbowVeins would you be okay with taking Elm and jack to take Triton?)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Hmm yea I can do that :U TH is RainbowVeins, same as here!
@Altair
Hmm yea I can do that :U TH is RainbowVeins, same as here!
lil-guy.png
1 2 3