Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Apothecary [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Closed.
Closed.
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
Wishlist: [quote]I can take Flight Rising items as payment, usually prefer items that are on the list bellow or have similar vibes (wizards, sorcery, arcana, steampunk, knights etc) [u]XYX, XXX, XXY[/u] Imperials/Veilspun/Coatls with space, pastel fruit, royal colors [u]Primal[/u] Imperial/Veil/Coatl from nature/light/arcane New dragons species I don't have Skins/Accents [skin=36978] [skin=38995] [skin=38390] [skin=31060] [skin=4852] [skin=22161] [skin=12023] [skin=21506] [skin=5466] [item=Cloudy Wings] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Luminous Halo] [item=Trailing Tempest] [item=Darkfaerie Wings] [item=Warped Bangles][item=Frozen Fossil][item=Herald's Scroll][item=Mist Chime] [item=Macabre Musician] [item=Runestone Relic] [item=Pollen Shaker] [item=Gem Trader] [item=Inked Mantle] [item=Archivists Spellscroll] [item=Traditional Broadsword] [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] [item=Tertiary Gene: Wish] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item=Spare Inventory Crate] Pretty much anything from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3044795]warrior event[/url] And other events that I definitely missed from 2022+ lol [/quote]
Wishlist:
Quote:
I can take Flight Rising items as payment, usually prefer items that are on the list bellow or have similar vibes (wizards, sorcery, arcana, steampunk, knights etc)
XYX, XXX, XXY Imperials/Veilspun/Coatls with space, pastel fruit, royal colors
Primal Imperial/Veil/Coatl from nature/light/arcane
New dragons species I don't have
Skins/Accents

Cloudy Wings Scroll Case Sling Luminous Halo Trailing Tempest Darkfaerie Wings Warped Bangles Frozen Fossil Herald's Scroll Mist Chime Macabre Musician Runestone Relic Pollen Shaker Gem Trader Inked Mantle Traditional Broadsword Scroll of Eternal Youth Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Opal Secondary Gene: Constellation Tertiary Gene: Wish Primary Gene: Starmap Spare Inventory Crate
Pretty much anything from warrior event
And other events that I definitely missed from 2022+ lol
wip
wip
Check out this guys!!!
My friend opened a shop with their own adopt/species
They're really cute! and custom!!!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2651990/1
Check out this guys!!!
My friend opened a shop with their own adopt/species
They're really cute! and custom!!!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2651990/1
wip
wip
Pinglist:
@Jagthund
@oceanics
@SilverDeath
@OfDagon
@Popette
@TheNightDancer
@Harana
@Jaderannosaurus
@OnyxBat
Pinglist:
@Jagthund
@oceanics
@SilverDeath
@OfDagon
@Popette
@TheNightDancer
@Harana
@Jaderannosaurus
@OnyxBat
@MPpotion
HEY! I LOVE your art, and since my friend's birthday's coming up, I was wondering if I could nab a fullbody shaded slot for my friend's anthro OC?

I don't have treasure this second, but I've got plenty of gems- and a lot of dragons ready to exalt if you'd prefer treasure !

@MPpotion
HEY! I LOVE your art, and since my friend's birthday's coming up, I was wondering if I could nab a fullbody shaded slot for my friend's anthro OC?

I don't have treasure this second, but I've got plenty of gems- and a lot of dragons ready to exalt if you'd prefer treasure !

Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
@OfDagon
Sure! if you'd like I can send to you privately the finished piece, in case they're here and you want a * surprise * feel to it
I can take gems/apparel/dragons as a normal request slot!
@OfDagon
Sure! if you'd like I can send to you privately the finished piece, in case they're here and you want a * surprise * feel to it
I can take gems/apparel/dragons as a normal request slot!
@MPpotion

Public is fine! They are on FR, but they're not suuuuuuper active so I don't think they'll check and see- and if they do their birthday's close enough for it to be fine (plus I'm super not subtle while asking for their character ref sheets LMAO)

I'll DM you their ref sheet- do you take payment before or after the piece is done ? I'll be paying in gems ! 750 right?
@MPpotion

Public is fine! They are on FR, but they're not suuuuuuper active so I don't think they'll check and see- and if they do their birthday's close enough for it to be fine (plus I'm super not subtle while asking for their character ref sheets LMAO)

I'll DM you their ref sheet- do you take payment before or after the piece is done ? I'll be paying in gems ! 750 right?
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
@MPpotion

If the Lair Exp Spot: 100 000t for a shaded art is still open, I would love to claim it please! Inquiry sent via PM!
@MPpotion

If the Lair Exp Spot: 100 000t for a shaded art is still open, I would love to claim it please! Inquiry sent via PM!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21