Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW |NotSo|Urgent comissions [USD]
1 2 3
@DedHuesos Could I ask how well you do for Humans? >;0))
JuLj1bJ.gif
[quote name="MasterEggy"] @DedHuesos Could I ask how well you do for Humans? >;0)) [/quote] Hi~!
MasterEggy wrote:
Hi~!
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy Oh hello! Im VERY sorry i didnt see you `;\\0\; I dont really sure...I have no examples of done arts. But I can try [emoji=guardian tongue] for free if you want (+ good experience for me)
@MasterEggy

Oh hello! Im VERY sorry i didnt see you `;\\0\;

I dont really sure...I have no examples of done arts. But I can try for free if you want (+ good experience for me)
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos That would be lovely!! :D
@DedHuesos That would be lovely!! :D
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy
Soooo show me your child. Pm or here. As you want
@MasterEggy
Soooo show me your child. Pm or here. As you want

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos Oh right! XD [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fq4m8ZH.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u]^^OG make in a app, and then brought to life! <3^^[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4Gbhsub.png[/img][/center] [center][u][b]^^This is recent art!^^[/b][/u][/center]
@DedHuesos Oh right! XD
fq4m8ZH.png
^^OG make in a app, and then brought to life! <3^^
4Gbhsub.png
^^This is recent art!^^
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy

Oh my! How lovely she is<33
But can you tell me more about her personality?
Also I have some questions :^ Is ths a pink brush? And what color are her eyes?
@MasterEggy

Oh my! How lovely she is<33
But can you tell me more about her personality?
Also I have some questions :^ Is ths a pink brush? And what color are her eyes?

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos [center][u][b]Personality[/b][/u][/center] [list] [*]5'0" feet tall, hides scars with a bandage patch and a band-aid, hair height is at armpit length, color of hair is brown; going down is a lighter brown, tan skin, prefers to have her hair down (always) [*]Usually wears baggy hoodies and leggings and/or sweatpants that are comfortable. Basically anything comfortable and looks good. But she also loves wearing dresses and skirts when she is alone, or when she gets a chance to. Shoes that she usually wears are slip ons. [*]Her common face look is usually a gentle smile, but ever since she have the Bleps, and a Owl, as her family. She could highly be seen full of life with them. [*]Since she usually has a pocket of some sort, from a pocket hoodie or sweatpants pocket, those are the spots she holds her forearm-length paintbrush. A black rare wood as the base, and a large round of a brush. [/list] [center]Brush is just regular white... xD And her eyes are dark grey tinted with heavily light green... C:[/center]
@DedHuesos
Personality
  • 5'0" feet tall, hides scars with a bandage patch and a band-aid, hair height is at armpit length, color of hair is brown; going down is a lighter brown, tan skin, prefers to have her hair down (always)
  • Usually wears baggy hoodies and leggings and/or sweatpants that are comfortable. Basically anything comfortable and looks good. But she also loves wearing dresses and skirts when she is alone, or when she gets a chance to. Shoes that she usually wears are slip ons.
  • Her common face look is usually a gentle smile, but ever since she have the Bleps, and a Owl, as her family. She could highly be seen full of life with them.
  • Since she usually has a pocket of some sort, from a pocket hoodie or sweatpants pocket, those are the spots she holds her forearm-length paintbrush. A black rare wood as the base, and a large round of a brush.
Brush is just regular white... xD
And her eyes are dark grey tinted with heavily light green... C:
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 3