Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW |NotSo|Urgent comissions [USD]
1 2 3
@Yukorusshi
Ohhh such a nice girls <33 but can you tell me more about their personality? And let me ask you about Pitch. Do you see her Cloudy Feathered Wings as second wings or as white feathers on hers?

Alco - should I send pic here or PM you?
@Yukorusshi
Ohhh such a nice girls <33 but can you tell me more about their personality? And let me ask you about Pitch. Do you see her Cloudy Feathered Wings as second wings or as white feathers on hers?

Alco - should I send pic here or PM you?
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos Sure! Personalitywise is Nox more... boyish. She doesnt really act like average girls, is more brave, proud and despite being small she is good at leading, has always good advice and cares alot about the people she likes.
She can have a bad temper and get hard to deal with, but that only happens if she is stressed, frustrated or in a tight situation.
Other than that she's very kind.

Pitch is a princess. A lil more feminine, though also not the average kind of girl.
She also has a very kind heart, is very calm and has a strong will.
She's older and taller than Nox, but totally in love with the smaller girl.

Ah those are just white feathers to her usual wings- and only on the underside of the wings. They are the usual wings at the top.

You actually can do both or whichever you prefer! Though I'm sure posting it here might attract more people, since they'll get to see the commissions you did so far c:

EDIT: Also, do you think you can make it transparent? I prefer the art I put into the bios to be backgroundless aka transparent if that's not too much trouble

AH also!! Nox likes to tie her hair aka the Kelpie in different kinds of ponytails. Not like directly at her head, more like.. a bit more loose? I hope that makes sense
@DedHuesos Sure! Personalitywise is Nox more... boyish. She doesnt really act like average girls, is more brave, proud and despite being small she is good at leading, has always good advice and cares alot about the people she likes.
She can have a bad temper and get hard to deal with, but that only happens if she is stressed, frustrated or in a tight situation.
Other than that she's very kind.

Pitch is a princess. A lil more feminine, though also not the average kind of girl.
She also has a very kind heart, is very calm and has a strong will.
She's older and taller than Nox, but totally in love with the smaller girl.

Ah those are just white feathers to her usual wings- and only on the underside of the wings. They are the usual wings at the top.

You actually can do both or whichever you prefer! Though I'm sure posting it here might attract more people, since they'll get to see the commissions you did so far c:

EDIT: Also, do you think you can make it transparent? I prefer the art I put into the bios to be backgroundless aka transparent if that's not too much trouble

AH also!! Nox likes to tie her hair aka the Kelpie in different kinds of ponytails. Not like directly at her head, more like.. a bit more loose? I hope that makes sense
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Herre you go! @Yukorusshi Yep, no BG and weird pose. But...imagine they are sitting on...somethng! (ugh transparent things are really hard hah, Im not really sure they dont have any soaps) [img]https://69.media.tumblr.com/c6b1912cd87c78f4b9d057fbee89fbd9/tumblr_pmqm08huxc1y2sz5to1_r1_1280.png[/img] Any changes?
Herre you go! @Yukorusshi
Yep, no BG and weird pose. But...imagine they are sitting on...somethng!
(ugh transparent things are really hard hah, Im not really sure they dont have any soaps)

tumblr_pmqm08huxc1y2sz5to1_r1_1280.png

Any changes?

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos Ah- If they're sitting- do you actually mind doing a simple background of some sort?
Sorry for asking for more now oof

Other than that it's- so so so so cute ;;;;;
I mean look at them- And their wings are perfecttttttt their little feet aaaaaaaaaaa

But yea-
Doesnt have to be.. too detailled.
Maybe make it snowish or smth? Since they're in my icey clan h

I'm sorry ;;
@DedHuesos Ah- If they're sitting- do you actually mind doing a simple background of some sort?
Sorry for asking for more now oof

Other than that it's- so so so so cute ;;;;;
I mean look at them- And their wings are perfecttttttt their little feet aaaaaaaaaaa

But yea-
Doesnt have to be.. too detailled.
Maybe make it snowish or smth? Since they're in my icey clan h

I'm sorry ;;
@Yukorusshi

Will do! (try ; 3;)
@Yukorusshi

Will do! (try ; 3;)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos Thank you so much! And I'm sorry for the inconveniences ;;;

And if something icey doesnt work, just do a simple cave or.. I dont even mind grass or whatever comes to your mind-
OR CLOUDS IDC
@DedHuesos Thank you so much! And I'm sorry for the inconveniences ;;;

And if something icey doesnt work, just do a simple cave or.. I dont even mind grass or whatever comes to your mind-
OR CLOUDS IDC
@Yukorusshi Like this? [emoji=guardian scared] [img]https://69.media.tumblr.com/4ba18abda3179c518589fbf2e778938c/tumblr_pmqm08huxc1y2sz5to2_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Yukorusshi

Like this?

tumblr_pmqm08huxc1y2sz5to2_r1_1280.png

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos WOAH THATS AWESOME WTH
I didnt expect this-
WTH!
YES I'LL TAKE IT LIKE THIS!! AAAAA

@DedHuesos WOAH THATS AWESOME WTH
I didnt expect this-
WTH!
YES I'LL TAKE IT LIKE THIS!! AAAAA

@Yukorusshi

PHEW I hope so. Thank you!
It was pretty nice to draw these two <33 I love to draw acting dragons!
@Yukorusshi

PHEW I hope so. Thank you!
It was pretty nice to draw these two <33 I love to draw acting dragons!

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
@DedHuesos I can relate!! Especially couples! I just love doing their interactions!!
@DedHuesos I can relate!! Especially couples! I just love doing their interactions!!
1 2 3