Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mar's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gaemar hi! Can I order 2 pieces at once? I’m looking for art of 2 different OCs :-)

Reference dragon/link: can I send these over pm?
Type: line-less bust & line-less full painted bust
Payement: gems (I have tons of art/lore dragons for sale in my lair if you’d want any of those as payment as well)
Notes: (absolute apparel wanted, ur dergs lore, questions, ect.)
shading/highlights: for the lineless bust, I’d like it to look like the red head example, idk if that’s hard or soft but I love it!
Background: none
@gaemar hi! Can I order 2 pieces at once? I’m looking for art of 2 different OCs :-)

Reference dragon/link: can I send these over pm?
Type: line-less bust & line-less full painted bust
Payement: gems (I have tons of art/lore dragons for sale in my lair if you’d want any of those as payment as well)
Notes: (absolute apparel wanted, ur dergs lore, questions, ect.)
shading/highlights: for the lineless bust, I’d like it to look like the red head example, idk if that’s hard or soft but I love it!
Background: none
Lore store :)
@macaroni33 Ofc! You can send a pm over :)
@macaroni33 Ofc! You can send a pm over :)
I'd love a full painting if you still have a slot open. Though I'll have to fill out the form and stuff tomorrow because it's really late where I live. How much would it be for something like this example?
I'd love a full painting if you still have a slot open. Though I'll have to fill out the form and stuff tomorrow because it's really late where I live. How much would it be for something like this example?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat It'd be 480kt/g or 40$ ^^ I also still have slots open
@OnyxBat It'd be 480kt/g or 40$ ^^ I also still have slots open
Okay cool! Would you be able to hold the slot for me until tomorrow?
Okay cool! Would you be able to hold the slot for me until tomorrow?
@OnyxBat Yes I can ^^
@OnyxBat Yes I can ^^
@gaemar
Reference dragon/link: Luna 1 / Luna 2 (pick whichever outfit
Type: Full paint bust(whichever that 1st example is)
Payement: gems
Notes:
shading/highlights: whichever the fp bust example is :)
Background: yes, please!
@gaemar
Reference dragon/link: Luna 1 / Luna 2 (pick whichever outfit
Type: Full paint bust(whichever that 1st example is)
Payement: gems
Notes:
shading/highlights: whichever the fp bust example is :)
Background: yes, please!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
Thanks again for holding the spot. I'm pretty indecisive and I was wondering if I could possibly get two pieces in one slot?

Reference dragon/link: Corelane & Eshelle
Type: Full painting lineless bust (with a second character for the extra 50kt)
Payement: treasure
Notes: Corelane has horns on her head and shoulders. Her ears look as though they had been clawed. Her eyes are dark blue and rimmed with gold. She has a marking on her arm that is an upside down 2 with a slash through it. She has several ear piercings and a few by her shoulder horns. Her skin is blue and looks like stars an example of this would be my other OC. Shirt refs x, x. And her hair style is like this minus the horn and it's less poofy on the top. Expression.
Eshelle has a muscular build. Her hair is a dark green; shaved on one side braided on the other. This pic shows her piercings well though a chain connects the septum piercing to the ear. She has one dark green eye and one light green, both gold rimmed. She also has the starry skin but it's green. She has a marking on her forehead; an upside down 2 with a dot beneath it. She a scar on the shaved side of her head. Expression.
shading/highlights: Up to you; I really love the glow effect on that first example image and would adore seeing some of that.
Background: Not to picky on this as long as it's got a cosmic/galaxy vibe.

Reference dragon/link: Achi
Type: Full painting linelss bust
Notes: She is blind in one eye and that eye has claw like scars, this is super important. The other eye has a horned skull tattoo. She has a lankier build like so. So she is more flat-chested. She has two designs I'll let you pick whichever you think would be easiest for you to draw. These are the ref pics for the first design; top, shoulder pads, crown.
And the ref pics for her second design; Her shirt is a combo of x & x. Collar. Crown. Like I said, you can just pick whichever one you like more or think would be easier because I don't know which design to pick.
Facial expression. Makeup style.
shading/highlights: I'll also leave this up to your judgment if you don't mind.
Background: I was thinking of something eerie like a dead forest, a cemetery or a haunted castle type thing. Leaning more towards spooky dead forest or the cemetery. I'm not picky as long as it has a sinister vibe.

My designs are kinda complex so I don't mind a price raise or simplification. I also don't mind you sending me a PM if you want to talk about it further. I'm not very picky.
Thanks again for holding the spot. I'm pretty indecisive and I was wondering if I could possibly get two pieces in one slot?

Reference dragon/link: Corelane & Eshelle
Type: Full painting lineless bust (with a second character for the extra 50kt)
Notes: Corelane has horns on her head and shoulders. Her ears look as though they had been clawed. Her eyes are dark blue and rimmed with gold. She has a marking on her arm that is an upside down 2 with a slash through it. She has several ear piercings and a few by her shoulder horns. Her skin is blue and looks like stars an example of this would be my other OC. Shirt refs x, x. And her hair style is like this minus the horn and it's less poofy on the top. Expression.
Eshelle has a muscular build. Her hair is a dark green; shaved on one side braided on the other. This pic shows her piercings well though a chain connects the septum piercing to the ear. She has one dark green eye and one light green, both gold rimmed. She also has the starry skin but it's green. She has a marking on her forehead; an upside down 2 with a dot beneath it. She a scar on the shaved side of her head. Expression.
shading/highlights: Up to you; I really love the glow effect on that first example image and would adore seeing some of that.
Background: Not to picky on this as long as it's got a cosmic/galaxy vibe.

Reference dragon/link: Achi
Type: Full painting linelss bust
Notes: She is blind in one eye and that eye has claw like scars, this is super important. The other eye has a horned skull tattoo. She has a lankier build like so. So she is more flat-chested. She has two designs I'll let you pick whichever you think would be easiest for you to draw. These are the ref pics for the first design; top, shoulder pads, crown.
And the ref pics for her second design; Her shirt is a combo of x & x. Collar. Crown. Like I said, you can just pick whichever one you like more or think would be easier because I don't know which design to pick.
Facial expression. Makeup style.
shading/highlights: I'll also leave this up to your judgment if you don't mind.
Background: I was thinking of something eerie like a dead forest, a cemetery or a haunted castle type thing. Leaning more towards spooky dead forest or the cemetery. I'm not picky as long as it has a sinister vibe.

My designs are kinda complex so I don't mind a price raise or simplification. I also don't mind you sending me a PM if you want to talk about it further. I'm not very picky.
@tayssi Welcome back! I remember drawing Luna before :D I'll get started as soon as a CR is sent ~ The total will be 480g ^^

@onyxbat You can indeed can two in one slot :) I'll get started as soon as I can and when a CR is sent! The base total would be 1,010,000kt, I'll let you know if I raise the price after I get further into the drawings ~
@tayssi Welcome back! I remember drawing Luna before :D I'll get started as soon as a CR is sent ~ The total will be 480g ^^

@onyxbat You can indeed can two in one slot :) I'll get started as soon as I can and when a CR is sent! The base total would be 1,010,000kt, I'll let you know if I raise the price after I get further into the drawings ~
Awesome, thanks. CR has been sent.
Awesome, thanks. CR has been sent.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10