Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mar's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dahderp okie uwu since i'm in need of treasure i'll accept ;) It'll be uh a total of 140kt uwu the flower crown is 5kt considering i absolutely suck at flowers SKKJS
@dahderp okie uwu since i'm in need of treasure i'll accept ;) It'll be uh a total of 140kt uwu the flower crown is 5kt considering i absolutely suck at flowers SKKJS
@gaemar Deal! <3
(you don't have to hurry for my sake tho, take your time ^^)
@gaemar Deal! <3
(you don't have to hurry for my sake tho, take your time ^^)
“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
@Teg741 Here's the bio sized version ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539931755679973397/548976722704597022/Teg741.png[/img]
@Teg741 Here's the bio sized version ^^
Teg741.png
@gaemar I absolutely adore it, it's so beautiful and serene :ooo Thank you so much!! I definitely want to come back for more once I save up a bit :D
@gaemar I absolutely adore it, it's so beautiful and serene :ooo Thank you so much!! I definitely want to come back for more once I save up a bit :D
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@gaemar buenas tardes fboi

Reference dragon/link: Katrina
Type: Gijinka Bust
Payement: 75kt & 75g?
Notes: She's supposed to be latino so darker skin, and you don't have to add the hat-
Uhhh she does fire stuff.
She's very confident and aloof. Says uwu unironically.
shading/highlights: uwu soft
Background: N/A

thamk
@gaemar buenas tardes fboi

Reference dragon/link: Katrina
Type: Gijinka Bust
Payement: 75kt & 75g?
Notes: She's supposed to be latino so darker skin, and you don't have to add the hat-
Uhhh she does fire stuff.
She's very confident and aloof. Says uwu unironically.
shading/highlights: uwu soft
Background: N/A

thamk
E6nL5Eq.png mywJn.gifmgCGp.gifFzRY4.gif
@ConcordeYB
UwU yesh u can send a cr for payment now and i shall accept when finished uwu
@ConcordeYB
UwU yesh u can send a cr for payment now and i shall accept when finished uwu
is this still open?
is this still open?
OSPTnJR.png
@gaemar

Hello!

I know it's not super relevant right now considering you're only open for USD- however your pricing ratios seem off.

Generally 100kt=$1, and 100g= $1. You can fudge this ratio a little bit considering the t to g exchange rate changes, but that's generally how it pans out for art shops.

That said, for example, you're charging $30 for a painted and lined bust piece, but in FR currency you're only charging 400g, or $4- just barely over 10% of what you'd be getting irl.

I don't know if this was a mistake or intentional, but I really wanted to point it out.
@gaemar

Hello!

I know it's not super relevant right now considering you're only open for USD- however your pricing ratios seem off.

Generally 100kt=$1, and 100g= $1. You can fudge this ratio a little bit considering the t to g exchange rate changes, but that's generally how it pans out for art shops.

That said, for example, you're charging $30 for a painted and lined bust piece, but in FR currency you're only charging 400g, or $4- just barely over 10% of what you'd be getting irl.

I don't know if this was a mistake or intentional, but I really wanted to point it out.
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@gaemar

Reference dragon/link: Anyone from here is fine!
Type: Lineless full painting bust
Payment: 480kt
Notes: All personality and design is in bio! Feel free to change up clothing designs!
Background: I wouldn't mind one, but if you do a background, could I also have a copy without one? I don't mind if you don't do one!
@gaemar

Reference dragon/link: Anyone from here is fine!
Type: Lineless full painting bust
Payment: 480kt
Notes: All personality and design is in bio! Feel free to change up clothing designs!
Background: I wouldn't mind one, but if you do a background, could I also have a copy without one? I don't mind if you don't do one!
62fDIve.jpg
@emaster012 Yes i'm still open!

@PinesAwait It was probably a mistake, but I didn't know how USD to fr currency worked. I don't just sell art to people on fr, So I took what I had from previous commission prices and put them here, and then sorta elaborated on the extra things I didn't have a price for in USD. I might higher the fr prices in the future though so it might make better sense then ^^

@Xypress Ofc! I will get started as soon as a CR is sent ^^
@emaster012 Yes i'm still open!

@PinesAwait It was probably a mistake, but I didn't know how USD to fr currency worked. I don't just sell art to people on fr, So I took what I had from previous commission prices and put them here, and then sorta elaborated on the extra things I didn't have a price for in USD. I might higher the fr prices in the future though so it might make better sense then ^^

@Xypress Ofc! I will get started as soon as a CR is sent ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10