Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | HIATUS 27’s Art Shop! (2 slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
comm finished bump!!
comm finished bump!!
wawa theultimatecatsig.gif wawa twenny
they/them
wawa
USERNAME: PolarBear666

ID: 6096

Commission Type: full body shaded with a complex background

What You Want Drawn: https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague/gallery#9931699

Additional Info: info is in the TH

Payment: gems please :)
USERNAME: PolarBear666

ID: 6096

Commission Type: full body shaded with a complex background

What You Want Drawn: https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague/gallery#9931699

Additional Info: info is in the TH

Payment: gems please :)
USERNAME: Sakurawr

ID: 1515

Commission Type: Either bust or half body (sort of down to his arms/wings, whatever you want to class that given his serpentine nature!), lined with shading + shine with a regular background.

What You Want Drawn: A Blep

Additional Info: Blep is a goof, tends to blep. Crystals or just ridges is fine as both are correct, go with whichever is easier for you! Can poke me on Discord if you need me make any reference sketches. Background uh, he tends to hang around crystals, swamps, grassland or his natural realm (take a natural enviroment and colour shift it mostly purple, closeenough.jpg).

Payment: G, something along these lines (25-50 + 35 + 185 -5%). Totals either 232.75 or 256.5. If anything different, just quote an amount!
USERNAME: Sakurawr

ID: 1515

Commission Type: Either bust or half body (sort of down to his arms/wings, whatever you want to class that given his serpentine nature!), lined with shading + shine with a regular background.

What You Want Drawn: A Blep

Additional Info: Blep is a goof, tends to blep. Crystals or just ridges is fine as both are correct, go with whichever is easier for you! Can poke me on Discord if you need me make any reference sketches. Background uh, he tends to hang around crystals, swamps, grassland or his natural realm (take a natural enviroment and colour shift it mostly purple, closeenough.jpg).

Payment: G, something along these lines (25-50 + 35 + 185 -5%). Totals either 232.75 or 256.5. If anything different, just quote an amount!
finished a comm bump!!
(will discuss more about Sakurawr’s stuff via discord since i am Big Tired,,)

i also changed some stuff about backgrounds that don’t apply to any unfinished orders before this message!!
finished a comm bump!!
(will discuss more about Sakurawr’s stuff via discord since i am Big Tired,,)

i also changed some stuff about backgrounds that don’t apply to any unfinished orders before this message!!
they/them
wawa
morning bump!
morning bump!
they/them
wawa
bump!!
bump!!
they/them