Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
@DecemberStar Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send the remainder of your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :) [quote name="DecemberStar" date="2019-02-08 12:30:16" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:DecemberStar #224121[/b] [b]Bottle shape: Globe[/b] [b]Bottle colour: Gold [/b] [b]Flight element bead: Wind [/b] [b]Item 1: Pink Chalcedony [/b] [item=Item Name] Still [b]Item 2: Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox [/b] [item=Item Name] Floating [b]Item 3: Pale Pink Rose [/b] [item=Item Name] Floating [b]Payment Total:Bottle + 3 items.... 50 levels [/b] [b]Hi I was wondering if I can get this bottle without a Element put on it?? If not please use Wind for the Element. I just have a couple dragons I would like to use this bottle with and they are different Elements. Thank You[/b] [/quote]
@DecemberStar

Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send the remainder of your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :)

DecemberStar wrote on 2019-02-08 12:30:16:
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#:DecemberStar #224121

Bottle shape: Globe
Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Wind
Item 1: Pink Chalcedony Still
Item 2: Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Floating
Item 3: Pale Pink Rose Floating

Payment Total:Bottle + 3 items.... 50 levels

Hi I was wondering if I can get this bottle without a Element put on it?? If not please use Wind for the Element. I just have a couple dragons I would like to use this bottle with and they are different Elements. Thank You
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@DraconianLucian Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 150 levels :) [quote name="DraconianLucian" date="2019-02-09 18:48:25" ] I didn't know how many you could order at a time. If three is too many I will remove as many as you need of me. I also have a few dragons who mature between 1-3 days from now and wondered if that would be okay? [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] DraconianLucian [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Bottled Bones] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Enchanted Remains] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Ruby Ring] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 [b]Artist:[/b] Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] DraconianLucian [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Haunted Stone Orb]Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Book of Urban Legends] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Ruby Ring] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 [b]Artist:[/b] Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] DraconianLucian [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Aged Tome] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Sweetpuff Feather] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 [/quote]
@DraconianLucian

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 150 levels :)

DraconianLucian wrote on 2019-02-09 18:48:25:
I didn't know how many you could order at a time. If three is too many I will remove as many as you need of me. I also have a few dragons who mature between 1-3 days from now and wondered if that would be okay?

Username and ID#: DraconianLucian
Flight element bead: Water
Item 1: Bottled Bones Floating
Item 2: Enchanted Remains Floating
Item 3: Ruby Ring Still Payment Total: 50

Artist: Amariel
Bottle shape: Bell
Item 1: Haunted Stone Orb Floating
Item 2: Book of Urban Legends Floating
Item 3: Ruby Ring Floating Payment Total: 50

Artist: Amariel
Item 1: Aged Tome Floating
Item 2: Sweetpuff Feather Floating
Item 3: Coral Basilisk Field Notes Still
Payment Total: 50
@JadeScarlet

Hello! You can order the solarpunk bottles in this thread :)
@JadeScarlet

Hello! You can order the solarpunk bottles in this thread :)
[quote name="Wraith296" date="2019-02-09 21:18:15" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Wraith296 #240987 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Luminous Almonds] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Greenpod Bloom] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Prehnite] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 lvls [/quote] @Wraith296 Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels :)
Wraith296 wrote on 2019-02-09 21:18:15:
Username and ID#: Wraith296 #240987

Bottle shape: Bell
Item 1: Luminous Almonds Floating
Item 2: Greenpod Bloom Floating
Item 3: Prehnite Still

Payment Total: 50 lvls

@Wraith296

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels :)
[quote name="Twizz" date="2019-02-09 21:41:26" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Twizz; #24627 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Copper [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Wind [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Heart Rose] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Patio Rose] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sharpened Scythe] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 Levels (Five Level 10 dragons) [/quote] @Twizz Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 50 levels :)
Twizz wrote on 2019-02-09 21:41:26:
Username and ID#: Twizz; #24627

Bottle colour: Copper
Item 1: Heart Rose Floating
Item 2: Patio Rose Still
Item 3: Sharpened Scythe Floating

Payment Total:
50 Levels (Five Level 10 dragons)

@Twizz

@jbapple

@jbapple

@cordifolium

And yes, you may save the image of the empty bottle
@cordifolium

And yes, you may save the image of the empty bottle
[b]Artist[/b]: @ShiniIllumi [b]Request[/b]: Human Chibi [b]Reference(s)[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16881835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168819/16881835_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 125 levels [b]Other info[/b]: In my lore, she's a whimsical figure, creative, shy, kind. But definitely determined to succeed. I'll likely need a few days to get all of the levels for you. Do I send the dragons to you as they're ready? Thank you. :)
Artist: @ShiniIllumi
Request: Human Chibi
Reference(s):
16881835_350.png

Payment: 125 levels
Other info: In my lore, she's a whimsical figure, creative, shy, kind. But definitely determined to succeed.

I'll likely need a few days to get all of the levels for you. Do I send the dragons to you as they're ready?

Thank you. :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@onemessyperson
Order Confirmed! Send levels whenever and thank you for ordering! Your lovely spiral will be chocolate dipped soon xD
@onemessyperson
Order Confirmed! Send levels whenever and thank you for ordering! Your lovely spiral will be chocolate dipped soon xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@lycheejelly I would like to order a baby dragon adopt please. [b]Artist[/b]: lycheejelly [b]Request[/b]: baby dragon adopts [b]Reference(s)[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44907402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449075/44907402_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 90 lvls [b]Other info[/b]: I would like the eyes to look normal (not glowing)
@lycheejelly I would like to order a baby dragon adopt please.
Artist: lycheejelly
Request: baby dragon adopts
Reference(s):
44907402_350.png

Payment: 90 lvls
Other info: I would like the eyes to look normal (not glowing)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48