Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
@Kiragu @Hikumi

Got it, updated the sheet with your details. Thank you for your orders!^^
@Kiragu @Hikumi

Got it, updated the sheet with your details. Thank you for your orders!^^
bZOQYBz.png
@Onemessyperson Here you go :) Let me know if i should change anything c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Mne2C2b.png[/img]
@Onemessyperson

Here you go :) Let me know if i should change anything c:
Mne2C2b.png
underskrift-geo.png
@Wraith296

Your order has been added to this week's sheet, so feel free to send payment to the attendants whenever you're ready, and I'll get started on your adopt ^^
@Wraith296

Your order has been added to this week's sheet, so feel free to send payment to the attendants whenever you're ready, and I'll get started on your adopt ^^
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] cordifolium 384872 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] bell [b]Bottle colour:[/b] gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] light [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Cedar Logs] [b]Still[/b]/Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Sanded Ash Plank] [b]Still[/b]/Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Haunting Houndskull] Still/[b]Floating [/b] [b]Payment Total:[/b] 10 lvl 5 dragons note: it was ok if i saved an image of the empty bottle when i have payed/ordered? :)
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: cordifolium 384872

Bottle shape: bell
Bottle colour: gold
Flight element bead: light
Item 1: Cedar Logs Still/Floating
Item 2: Sanded Ash Plank Still/Floating
Item 3: Haunting Houndskull Still/Floating

Payment Total: 10 lvl 5 dragons

note: it was ok if i saved an image of the empty bottle when i have payed/ordered? :)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Wow, that was really fast ^^ Thank you very much. I love the adopt. Just to let you know, all 32 lvls have been sent to Snowki.

@cordifolium

Wow, that was really fast ^^ Thank you very much. I love the adopt. Just to let you know, all 32 lvls have been sent to Snowki.

@onemessyperson I'm quick as a [emoji=lightning rune] lol. Thank you for the tip, I'm glad you like it c:
@onemessyperson

I'm quick as a lol. Thank you for the tip, I'm glad you like it c:
underskrift-geo.png
@Firlex Here you go :) Let me know if i should change anything c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VhPHqgg.png[/img]
@Firlex

Here you go :) Let me know if i should change anything c:
VhPHqgg.png
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="BlackRayser" date="2019-02-03 08:02:13" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] BlackRayser #194073 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Copper [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Fire [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Glowing Ember] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Marigold] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure] Still [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 lvls Just to clarify [s]I never remember it[/s], Item 1 is background or foreground? [/quote]
BlackRayser wrote on 2019-02-03 08:02:13:
Username and ID#: BlackRayser #194073
Bottle shape: Globe
Bottle colour: Copper
Flight element bead: Fire
Item 1: Glowing Ember Still
Item 2: Marigold Floating
Item 3: Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Still
Payment Total: 50 lvls

Just to clarify I never remember it, Item 1 is background or foreground?
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@RineBary Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send the remainder of your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :) [quote name="RineBary" date="2019-02-03 19:37:22" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel I'd like to order for 2 pieces! ----- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] RineBary [#434453] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Ice [emoji=ice rune] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Black Knight] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Obsidian] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Cindervine] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 lvls [b]Additional info:[/b] Here's a link for the dragon I'm ordering for! Maybe they'll inspire you, who knows :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48165517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481656/48165517_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] Gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Plague [emoji=plague rune] [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Dancer's Bell] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tiny Feathers] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Crimson Rootvine] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 lvls [b]Additional info:[/b]Here's another dragon that I'm ordering this for, feelf ree to use him as reference ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48378181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483782/48378181_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll send 100 levels your way asap [emoji=gold star] [/quote]
@RineBary

Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send the remainder of your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :)

RineBary wrote on 2019-02-03 19:37:22:
I'd like to order for 2 pieces!
Username and ID#: RineBary [#434453]
Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Ice
Item 1: Black Knight Still
Item 2: Obsidian Floating
Item 3: Cindervine Floating
Additional info: Here's a link for the dragon I'm ordering for! Maybe they'll inspire you, who knows :)

48165517_350.png

Bottle colour: Gold
Flight element bead: Plague
Item 1: Dancer's Bell Still
Item 2: Tiny Feathers Floating
Item 3: Crimson Rootvine Floating
Additional info:Here's another dragon that I'm ordering this for, feelf ree to use him as reference ^-^

48378181_350.png

I'll send 100 levels your way asap
@kallipolis Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :) [quote name="kallipolis" date="2019-02-06 05:35:55" ] [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#: kallipolis , 424717[/b] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] globe [b]Bottle colour:[/b] gold [b]Flight element bead:[/b] light [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=bottled embers] floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 30 levels [/quote]
@kallipolis

Your order is now listed in this thread for Week 2 of the conquest push. Please send your dragons in by 23:45 FRT on Feb 16 :)

kallipolis wrote on 2019-02-06 05:35:55:
Username and ID#: kallipolis , 424717

Bottle shape: globe
Bottle colour: gold
Flight element bead: light
Item 1: Bottled Embers floating

Payment Total: 30 levels
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48