Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap lore shop! pwyw options! open!
1 2 3 4 5
@rosevoids
Oh no you're fine! I just posted, also juse realised I didn't ping you, not sure if I should have or not sorry, I'm going between a few lore shops and I forget who I am supposed to ping or not ;; v;;

Ah and thank you!!! I'm glad you like her, I hope you enjoy writing for her too ^^
And sweet! I'll fill out a few more forms, and no rush! I'm happy to wait as long as you need ^^

Thank you very much!!
@rosevoids
Oh no you're fine! I just posted, also juse realised I didn't ping you, not sure if I should have or not sorry, I'm going between a few lore shops and I forget who I am supposed to ping or not ;; v;;

Ah and thank you!!! I'm glad you like her, I hope you enjoy writing for her too ^^
And sweet! I'll fill out a few more forms, and no rush! I'm happy to wait as long as you need ^^

Thank you very much!!
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@mahururaji awesome~ send me the forms whenever youre ready :) im liking how the poem for neith is already- even though im barely started heh. i think this is one ill be really proud of~
@mahururaji awesome~ send me the forms whenever youre ready :) im liking how the poem for neith is already- even though im barely started heh. i think this is one ill be really proud of~
CvyoOwu.png
bump
bump
CvyoOwu.png
bump!
bump!
CvyoOwu.png
beep
beep
CvyoOwu.png
bump
bump
CvyoOwu.png
bumppp
bumppp
CvyoOwu.png
boop
boop
CvyoOwu.png
@rosevoids [b]payment method:[/b] probably a mixture of gems and festival currency, if that's possible, at least. :) [b]character(s):[/b] Noir! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22300920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223010/22300920_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]minimal details about them:[/b] Noir is a weathered and aged warrior, who just wants to be left alone with her roses. She used to be on the frontlines of battle, but now she can mostly be found alone in her rose hedges, lost in sombre thought. Don't let her calm demeanor fool you, she knows you're watching. Nothing can sneak up on her. She's lost so many close to her, that now she cares more for solitude and memories. And the roses, red as blood, petals soft on her claws. [b]things you want included for sure:[/b] I'd really like it to include a bit of her past. She used to be a general of an army and lost a lot of her loved ones in the war, so I think that could make for some interesting memories. I always like giving writers as much creative freedom as possible, so that's about all I'm asking for. [b]type of work(s) you're ordering:[/b] an early life description [b]specifications on paragraphs?:[/b] no [b]anything else you would like me to know?:[/b] Not that I can think of. If you have any questions about my lair or about Noir, don't hesitate to let me know. :) (If you want to include any other characters in the story, feel free to make up names) [b]any questions?:[/b] Nope!
@rosevoids

payment method: probably a mixture of gems and festival currency, if that's possible, at least. :)
character(s): Noir!

22300920_350.png

minimal details about them: Noir is a weathered and aged warrior, who just wants to be left alone with her roses. She used to be on the frontlines of battle, but now she can mostly be found alone in her rose hedges, lost in sombre thought. Don't let her calm demeanor fool you, she knows you're watching. Nothing can sneak up on her. She's lost so many close to her, that now she cares more for solitude and memories. And the roses, red as blood, petals soft on her claws.
things you want included for sure: I'd really like it to include a bit of her past. She used to be a general of an army and lost a lot of her loved ones in the war, so I think that could make for some interesting memories. I always like giving writers as much creative freedom as possible, so that's about all I'm asking for.

type of work(s) you're ordering: an early life description
specifications on paragraphs?: no
anything else you would like me to know?: Not that I can think of. If you have any questions about my lair or about Noir, don't hesitate to let me know. :) (If you want to include any other characters in the story, feel free to make up names)
any questions?: Nope!
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@dartrix thank you so much for ordering! im not sure when itll be ready for ya since im busy with gala and school this week, but im gonna do what i can to make it fast :)
@dartrix thank you so much for ordering! im not sure when itll be ready for ya since im busy with gala and school this week, but im gonna do what i can to make it fast :)
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4 5