Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cheap lore shop! pwyw options! open!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47402385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474024/47402385_350.png[/img] [/url][font=courier new][size=5]welcome to my writing shop! pardon the dust, it's been a while since any dragon has stopped by. i meant to tidy up.. [color=#990f02] let's get to business, shall we? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528986236120072203/538851269238849546/latest.png[/img] [/color]my name is [color=c2e2c3]morrison[/color] and i've enjoyed writing for my fellow dragons for... as long as i can remember, really! after some friends of mine suggested i set up a shop to [i]sell[/i] work, i thought it was preposterous. but why not give it a go? and now.. well, here i am! [u]what do i have to offer?[/u] well.. whatever you'd like from me, really. i like to think i can write anything once given a task.. or an incentive, hehe! you'd like to know more, alright! follow me, i'll show you what i can do. thank you for your interest, friend! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528986236120072203/538851269238849546/latest.png[/img]

47402385_350.png
welcome to my writing shop! pardon the dust, it's been a while since any dragon has stopped by. i meant to tidy up..
let's get to business, shall we?
latest.png
my name is morrison and i've enjoyed writing for my fellow dragons for... as long as i can remember, really! after some friends of mine suggested i set up a shop to sell work, i thought it was preposterous. but why not give it a go? and now.. well, here i am!

what do i have to offer? well.. whatever you'd like from me, really. i like to think i can write anything once given a task.. or an incentive, hehe!

you'd like to know more, alright! follow me, i'll show you what i can do. thank you for your interest, friend!
latest.png
CvyoOwu.png
now, now.. just beyond this shelf.. and voila! welcome to my workshop! sorry for the mess again, it's not always like this.

alrighty, let's get to it, shall we?

i like to think that my pricing is relatively cheap, but as new shops and stalls roll into the village, i start to doubt that a little. so, i try to give more bang for your buck.. er, gem, here!
i dont just accept gems though. ill take treasure, gems, and eggs! sometimes ill take apparel, but just inquire on the item before settling on something. please do have your payment ready before ordering just to be sure everything will go smoothly.

what, you want to know my rates? sure!

pricing depends on what and how much writing you want done. i will lower the price if you buy more than one piece!

there is also a pay-what-you-want option. send me however much you'd like and i'll send you back writing that (to me) is worth what you paid. if you would prefer specific types of writing when ordering with the pwyw option, please tell me so i can make sure you get it!

now, my rates for single pieces and by word count:

a haiku will cost 1 gem. i really enjoy writing them!
a 1-2 stanza poem will cost 5 gems.
a 3-5 stanza poem will cost 10-20 gems.
for anything else, please inquire. i enjoy poetry so the cost will stay generally low, unless the poem type requested is complex. i will do it regardless, i love a new challenge!

a short story (1-2 paragraphs) will cost 10 gems per paragraph.
a longer story (3+ paragraphs) will cost 8 gems per paragraph.
a short bio or personality description will cost 10 gems.
a backstory (3-4 paragraphs generally) will cost 25 gems.
a personality description will cost 5 gems.
an early life description will cost 10-15 gems.
a current life description will cost 10 gems.
general lore will cost 10kt/g per 100 words.

i dont only write about dragons, though! i will write anything about anyone/thing!

for the duration of any festival, i will take festival currency for the conversion of 2 fc = 1 gem/1kt.
now, now.. just beyond this shelf.. and voila! welcome to my workshop! sorry for the mess again, it's not always like this.

alrighty, let's get to it, shall we?

i like to think that my pricing is relatively cheap, but as new shops and stalls roll into the village, i start to doubt that a little. so, i try to give more bang for your buck.. er, gem, here!
i dont just accept gems though. ill take treasure, gems, and eggs! sometimes ill take apparel, but just inquire on the item before settling on something. please do have your payment ready before ordering just to be sure everything will go smoothly.

what, you want to know my rates? sure!

pricing depends on what and how much writing you want done. i will lower the price if you buy more than one piece!

there is also a pay-what-you-want option. send me however much you'd like and i'll send you back writing that (to me) is worth what you paid. if you would prefer specific types of writing when ordering with the pwyw option, please tell me so i can make sure you get it!

now, my rates for single pieces and by word count:

a haiku will cost 1 gem. i really enjoy writing them!
a 1-2 stanza poem will cost 5 gems.
a 3-5 stanza poem will cost 10-20 gems.
for anything else, please inquire. i enjoy poetry so the cost will stay generally low, unless the poem type requested is complex. i will do it regardless, i love a new challenge!

a short story (1-2 paragraphs) will cost 10 gems per paragraph.
a longer story (3+ paragraphs) will cost 8 gems per paragraph.
a short bio or personality description will cost 10 gems.
a backstory (3-4 paragraphs generally) will cost 25 gems.
a personality description will cost 5 gems.
an early life description will cost 10-15 gems.
a current life description will cost 10 gems.
general lore will cost 10kt/g per 100 words.

i dont only write about dragons, though! i will write anything about anyone/thing!

for the duration of any festival, i will take festival currency for the conversion of 2 fc = 1 gem/1kt.
CvyoOwu.png
[center][font=courier new][size=5]you want examples now, huh? well! i've got plenty! just a little further now, follow me.. here we are! mm, i have examples both for dragons and not. here now, ill start with my dragon examples, friend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=360808&tab=dragon&did=37996880]on my lovely leader aspen[/url] is a combination of many of my works. personality, early life, current life, and other things i can offer like facts and relationships! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=360808&did=39227325]on our second-in-command, nightsky[/url], are many more examples of my writing. it contains the same things as aspen does above. now, you'd like more real examples hmm? here! [quote][size=2][b]ex. 1[/b] emptiness in my head, skin crawling- what is this feeling? why can't i think straight? my hands are on fire but cannot move, my mind frozen but everything else ablaze trapped within an imaginary cage, halting any movement i could possibly come up with- my heart was screaming and crying to finally be set free [b]ex. 2[/b] There are so many stars in the sky, so many shimmering pieces of beautiful light but yet I always wonder, which one are you? There are so many stars in the sky, so many lost souls wandering in the night but yet I always wonder, why was it you? There are so many stars in the sky, so many unique and marvelous pieces of time but yet I always wonder, will I see you again? [b]ex. 2[/b] Glistening teardrops in the sky remind me of your beautiful eyes [b]ex. 3[/b] The cool crisp air which drives the leaves to fall to the ground in delicate piles like fragile shards of glass. The explosions of color dancing into my world whispering soft hellos light like feathers gloriously illustrated by the sun. The ongoing rows of plump orange plants that make you smile and wonder why this feeling doesn’t last... What does it mean to you? The gentle fluttering of your heart, the delightful scents that bless your senses? The soft murmuring winds? Do you change with the seasons, too? [/quote] [center][font=courier new][size=5]ahem! don't zone out, now! i see that little glimmer of interest in your eyes.
you want examples now, huh? well! i've got plenty! just a little further now, follow me..

here we are!

mm, i have examples both for dragons and not. here now, ill start with my dragon examples, friend.

on my lovely leader aspen is a combination of many of my works. personality, early life, current life, and other things i can offer like facts and relationships!

on our second-in-command, nightsky, are many more examples of my writing. it contains the same things as aspen does above.

now, you'd like more real examples hmm?

here!

Quote:
ex. 1
emptiness in my head, skin crawling-
what is this feeling? why can't i think straight?
my hands are on fire but cannot move,
my mind frozen but everything else ablaze

trapped within an imaginary cage,
halting any movement i could possibly come up with-
my heart was screaming and crying
to finally be set free

ex. 2
There are so many stars in the sky,
so many shimmering pieces of beautiful light
but yet I always wonder, which one are you?

so many lost souls wandering in the night
but yet I always wonder, why was it you?

so many unique and marvelous pieces of time
but yet I always wonder, will I see you again?

ex. 2
Glistening teardrops
in the sky remind me of
your beautiful eyes

ex. 3
The cool crisp air
which drives the leaves
to fall to the ground
in delicate piles
like fragile shards of glass.

The explosions of color
dancing into my world
whispering soft hellos
light like feathers
gloriously illustrated by the sun.

The ongoing rows
of plump orange plants
that make you smile
and wonder why
this feeling doesn’t last...

What does it mean to you?
The gentle fluttering of your heart,
the delightful scents that bless your senses?
The soft murmuring winds?
Do you change with the seasons, too?

ahem! don't zone out, now! i see that little glimmer of interest in your eyes.
CvyoOwu.png
[center][font=courier new][size=5]if you're interested, you can order now! here, friend, fill out this little form so i know what to get for ya. [quote][b]payment method[/b]: [b]character(s)[/b]: [b]refs[/b] (for ocs/other): [b]minimal details[/b] about them: [b]things you want[/b] included for sure: [b]type of work(s)[/b] you're ordering: [b]specifications[/b] on paragraphs?: yes/no if yes, [b]how many[/b] and for what?: [b]anything else[/b] you would like me to know?: any [b]questions[/b]?: [/quote] [center][font=courier new][size=5] send that my way and i will get to you as soon as i'm available! at the moment, i don't have a set amount of slots, so order as you would like. oh, just a little note, friend; i'm not subscribed to this thread, so please, when ordering, do ping me! slots: 1. delizan- early life/personality/current life 2. 3. 4. 5.
if you're interested, you can order now!

here, friend, fill out this little form so i know what to get for ya.

Quote:
payment method:
character(s):
refs (for ocs/other):
minimal details about them:
things you want included for sure:

type of work(s) you're ordering:
specifications on paragraphs?: yes/no
if yes, how many and for what?:
anything else you would like me to know?:
any questions?:
send that my way and i will get to you as soon as i'm available! at the moment, i don't have a set amount of slots, so order as you would like.

oh, just a little note, friend; i'm not subscribed to this thread, so please, when ordering, do ping me!

slots:
1. delizan- early life/personality/current life

CvyoOwu.png
wanna stay tuned on new additions or when we open?

ask to be added to the pinglist! :)

pinglist:
wanna stay tuned on new additions or when we open?

ask to be added to the pinglist! :)

pinglist:
CvyoOwu.png
we're open!
we're open!
CvyoOwu.png
bump
bump
CvyoOwu.png
payment method: Gems character(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19448122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194482/19448122_350.png[/img] [/url] minimal details about them: Nihilist, lacks empathy, its a hunter who hunts at night. Can turn her lights off to stalk and back on all at once to stun her prey. things you want included for sure: She loves to hunt for the thrill of killing, not really for any need for food. type of work(s) you're ordering: Poem specifications on paragraphs?: yes if yes, how many and for what?: I'm looking for something that is around the length of the poem already on her page, it's at the very bottom of her bio. It's pretty short. anything else you would like me to know?: If you there could be an item or something kind of metaphoric device I could use as a header image that would be great, if not don't worry, I can usually find something to put at the top of the poem. any questions?: Do have a limit on orders? There are a few dragons I'd like to commision, I'm always looking for poets and writing to fill in my dragon bios.
payment method: Gems
character(s):
19448122_350.png

minimal details about them: Nihilist, lacks empathy, its a hunter who hunts at night. Can turn her lights off to stalk and back on all at once to stun her prey.
things you want included for sure: She loves to hunt for the thrill of killing, not really for any need for food.

type of work(s) you're ordering: Poem
specifications on paragraphs?: yes
if yes, how many and for what?: I'm looking for something that is around the length of the poem already on her page, it's at the very bottom of her bio. It's pretty short.
anything else you would like me to know?: If you there could be an item or something kind of metaphoric device I could use as a header image that would be great, if not don't worry, I can usually find something to put at the top of the poem.
any questions?: Do have a limit on orders? There are a few dragons I'd like to commision, I'm always looking for poets and writing to fill in my dragon bios.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
beep
beep
CvyoOwu.png
@mahururaji sorry, i didnt see your order until now!
i really love that dragon. im sure ill have fun writing up a poem!
and no, i dont have a limit on orders . ill do however many you would like :) ill start as soon as i can on this! please ping me if you would like to order more :>
@mahururaji sorry, i didnt see your order until now!
i really love that dragon. im sure ill have fun writing up a poem!
and no, i dont have a limit on orders . ill do however many you would like :) ill start as soon as i can on this! please ping me if you would like to order more :>
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 3 4 5