Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] geometric art :] 155 kt/g
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60
@cordifolium shaded dragon bust yes!! also its alright! i thought i'd ask just in case :> and ill go send payment to you in just a second
@cordifolium shaded dragon bust yes!! also its alright! i thought i'd ask just in case :> and ill go send payment to you in just a second

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
@Exeidur Thank you for your patience! :D Here's your first order c: Let me know if anything should be changed! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/XLuYatc.png[/img]
@Exeidur

Thank you for your patience! :D Here's your first order c: Let me know if anything should be changed! :D
XLuYatc.png
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Hi, thank you so much! She looks great, absolutely no changes necessary :> I believe this piece was 95G, so I'll send that over now ^^
@cordifolium

Hi, thank you so much! She looks great, absolutely no changes necessary :> I believe this piece was 95G, so I'll send that over now ^^
@Exeidur Here's your 2nd order! :D She was a lot of fun to draw :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PvcWEF8.png[/img] I wanted to make the coins round, but my pen-pressure died halfway through the drawing, so i had to use my line tool there as well... But hopefully It's still clear that they're coins? c: I can make them circles if you give me a day or 2 :3 And please let me know if anything should be changed at all! :D I'd be more than happy to fix things :3
@Exeidur

Here's your 2nd order! :D She was a lot of fun to draw :3
PvcWEF8.png
I wanted to make the coins round, but my pen-pressure died halfway through the drawing, so i had to use my line tool there as well... But hopefully It's still clear that they're coins? c: I can make them circles if you give me a day or 2 :3

And please let me know if anything should be changed at all! :D I'd be more than happy to fix things :3
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

She is looking dope! And I get that they're meant to be coins, no worries :> I think they're fine like this, it fits with the rest of your style for sure.
I wasn't sure whether this was the 350G piece, or the 300G one. So I'll send over 350G now and 300G when you finish Jael's piece :>
@cordifolium

She is looking dope! And I get that they're meant to be coins, no worries :> I think they're fine like this, it fits with the rest of your style for sure.
I wasn't sure whether this was the 350G piece, or the 300G one. So I'll send over 350G now and 300G when you finish Jael's piece :>
@Exeidur Thank you SO MUCH for your patience!! Here's your order :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/x8aolts.png[/img] I didn't know if her pants had pockets or not, but they seemed like the type that would have so i gave her them c: Let me know if this or anything else should be changed c:
@Exeidur

Thank you SO MUCH for your patience!! Here's your order :)
x8aolts.png

I didn't know if her pants had pockets or not, but they seemed like the type that would have so i gave her them c: Let me know if this or anything else should be changed c:
underskrift-geo.png
@coldcityman thank you so much for your patience!! And thank you so much for the tip as well!! Here's your order c: Let me know if anything should be changed C: [img]https://i.imgur.com/u0On7rb.png[/img]
@coldcityman

thank you so much for your patience!! And thank you so much for the tip as well!!
Here's your order c: Let me know if anything should be changed C:
u0On7rb.png
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium thank you again!! he looks great, no changes needed :D
@cordifolium thank you again!! he looks great, no changes needed :D

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
@cordifolium

No worries! Thanks for the lovely piece ^^ I'll send the remainder of payment over now!
@cordifolium

No worries! Thanks for the lovely piece ^^ I'll send the remainder of payment over now!
@cordifolium
Character name: magmus
Refference: here!
Expression: happy and/or excited!
Type: shaded bust
Anything else?: he does have a mouth even though its not visible in the ref + his teeth are black and the inside of his mouth is like the same colors as his cracks/hair (idk if you need that info but i wanted to put it here just in case)
idk if his design is complicated?? lemme know if it is and how much extra you'd like
@cordifolium
Character name: magmus
Refference: here!
Expression: happy and/or excited!
Type: shaded bust
Anything else?: he does have a mouth even though its not visible in the ref + his teeth are black and the inside of his mouth is like the same colors as his cracks/hair (idk if you need that info but i wanted to put it here just in case)
idk if his design is complicated?? lemme know if it is and how much extra you'd like
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png they/them
this is a wip
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60