Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nope
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Hikumi

I'm so sorry that I haven't finished it yet!
Things have been really difficult on my end (there was a funeral last week and I'm being put in a really tight spot irl so finding the time to draw has been difficult)
But I'll put it on a high priority to finish!
@Hikumi

I'm so sorry that I haven't finished it yet!
Things have been really difficult on my end (there was a funeral last week and I'm being put in a really tight spot irl so finding the time to draw has been difficult)
But I'll put it on a high priority to finish!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Hikumi

Hey! Sorry for the delay. I've managed to put a bunch of detail into the sketch and started lining!

I will continue to work on it in short bursts as my laptop is still being trash and I haven't got a replacement yet. And school. That's a thing now;;
@Hikumi

Hey! Sorry for the delay. I've managed to put a bunch of detail into the sketch and started lining!

I will continue to work on it in short bursts as my laptop is still being trash and I haven't got a replacement yet. And school. That's a thing now;;
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
@Xarilin oooh didnt know about that, Im sorry ;; take care of yourself tho, getting the update is what I was looking for but no rush just wanted to know how things going

@Raokiin aaa thanks! for the update and info, Im like in no rush as usual but I was more in a lets see how things going round :) take the time you need and also oof school
@Xarilin oooh didnt know about that, Im sorry ;; take care of yourself tho, getting the update is what I was looking for but no rush just wanted to know how things going

@Raokiin aaa thanks! for the update and info, Im like in no rush as usual but I was more in a lets see how things going round :) take the time you need and also oof school
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Bump!
Bump!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
thank u! <3

also updated! I would...kind of love to start ordering art of OCs with different outfits than their usuals
thank u! <3

also updated! I would...kind of love to start ordering art of OCs with different outfits than their usuals
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
boop
boop
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult