Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nope
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
cooowboy
beep boop
cooowboy
beep boop
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
boooop
boooop
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
I do design:)
Here's my art shop if you're interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
@Hikumi Hi I can draw dragon, human and any animals.
I do design:)
Here's my art shop if you're interested!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2525914
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
Username: Actaeon
Art or writing? Art
Any preference on what OCs to draw/write about? From a first glance I'm most interested in Skylar and Tesh, but I'm definitely willing to talk about this. :3
Samples: You can find some references for the different styles I offer under this link. There's some slightly dated art on my tumblr (on hiatus), too. I'll happily send you more current references if you are generally interested in my style!
Prices: Depends on the style. Couple sketch headshots start at 5 USD/600g/600kt, fullbodies for 9 USD/1kg/1mil t. Detailed lines and soft shading are more expensive. You can find my full prices at my shop here (add 50% for couple pics; not doing detailed BGs at the moment, but I'm willing to discuss simpler ones!
Prefered payment type: USD/Gems/Treasure/Items; My Wishlist is here. :)
Anything else to add: My favourite colour is probably some shade of purple, but ask me again tomorrow and it will change lmao x)
Username: Actaeon
Art or writing? Art
Any preference on what OCs to draw/write about? From a first glance I'm most interested in Skylar and Tesh, but I'm definitely willing to talk about this. :3
Samples: You can find some references for the different styles I offer under this link. There's some slightly dated art on my tumblr (on hiatus), too. I'll happily send you more current references if you are generally interested in my style!
Prices: Depends on the style. Couple sketch headshots start at 5 USD/600g/600kt, fullbodies for 9 USD/1kg/1mil t. Detailed lines and soft shading are more expensive. You can find my full prices at my shop here (add 50% for couple pics; not doing detailed BGs at the moment, but I'm willing to discuss simpler ones!
Prefered payment type: USD/Gems/Treasure/Items; My Wishlist is here. :)
Anything else to add: My favourite colour is probably some shade of purple, but ask me again tomorrow and it will change lmao x)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now - however if you have a pinglist for fest, I'd like to be there if possible? :)
@Actaeon thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now - however if you have a pinglist for fest, I'd like to be there if possible? :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
If you’re still looking for writing, maybe I can help? I’m not the best at humans since I’m only really into drawing dragons/feral animals.
@Hikumi
If you’re still looking for writing, maybe I can help? I’m not the best at humans since I’m only really into drawing dragons/feral animals.
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@Hikumi

I haven't been doing fest currency art for at least a year now, but I am semi-regularly taking part in Lightning's Art for Fodder. If you're interested in that instead I'll happily add you to my list!
@Hikumi

I haven't been doing fest currency art for at least a year now, but I am semi-regularly taking part in Lightning's Art for Fodder. If you're interested in that instead I'll happily add you to my list!
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
[b]Username:[/b] - NabalSaryx [b] Writing[/b] [b]Any preference on what OCs to draw/write about?[/b] Any tbh [b]Samples:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44980574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449806/44980574_350.png[/img] [/url] (her bio has an example) [b]Prices:[/b] 1g-1kt [b]Prefered payment type:[/b] T and G [b]Anything else to add:[/b] nope! :) @Hikumi
Username: - NabalSaryx
Writing
Any preference on what OCs to draw/write about? Any tbh
Samples:
44980574_350.png
(her bio has an example)
Prices: 1g-1kt
Prefered payment type: T and G
Anything else to add: nope! :)
@Hikumi
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@Cunea
pinging myself so I can fill out the form later :)
@Cunea
pinging myself so I can fill out the form later :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
oof I've been busy and almost forgot to reply :_ I'm late but here I am

@Actaeon Yes please! I almost always end up training dragons for foddart so nice

@Shikigami I may be interested - you sure those are the prices? (1g/1000t) :0 also is price per x words, per piece or?

@Cunea mmmaybe you forgot about this as much as I forgot about my own thread haha
oof I've been busy and almost forgot to reply :_ I'm late but here I am

@Actaeon Yes please! I almost always end up training dragons for foddart so nice

@Shikigami I may be interested - you sure those are the prices? (1g/1000t) :0 also is price per x words, per piece or?

@Cunea mmmaybe you forgot about this as much as I forgot about my own thread haha
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12