Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Golden Age Art Shop [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dav1d

cool! we could discuss it more whenever i grab a slot in the future. :) thank you!
@dav1d

cool! we could discuss it more whenever i grab a slot in the future. :) thank you!
@dav1d can i be put on pinglist pls
@dav1d can i be put on pinglist pls
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiraTiyuji added!!
@KiraTiyuji added!!
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
@dav1d
Oh, these are lovely - please add me to your pinglist!
@dav1d
Oh, these are lovely - please add me to your pinglist!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou Added!
@Chou Added!
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
Can u add me to ur pinglizt please!
Can u add me to ur pinglizt please!
@Cats Done <3
@Cats Done <3
@Weavile Vernalis! Temperence will come tomorrow, since Photoshop sorta crapped out on me for the night. I hope you're satisfied with Vernalis! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423342323573719043/634610927152660511/vernalis_color.png[/img]
@Weavile Vernalis! Temperence will come tomorrow, since Photoshop sorta crapped out on me for the night. I hope you're satisfied with Vernalis!

vernalis_color.png
@dav1d aaaah he looks stellar, tysm!!
@dav1d aaaah he looks stellar, tysm!!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
could i be added to the pinglist please? ^_^
could i be added to the pinglist please? ^_^
sudo rm -rf *
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10