Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Golden Age Art Shop [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@flamehearted I was never upset that he wasn’t gonna do that...? And to me, Uriah was rude like they thought I was. You’re saying that I can’t be upset if someone is rude to me?

I said I complimented him because like you said, it might’ve come as “worth less than they feel it is.”

Unlike you guys, without getting upset and overreacting, I will take your advice and ask next time. But please don’t call me “young” because that is also sensitive, like you’re saying I’m not as smart as you all, but unlike Uriah I won’t get upset.

I also just wanted it to end there. I said sorry. I was done. So please let it go.
@flamehearted I was never upset that he wasn’t gonna do that...? And to me, Uriah was rude like they thought I was. You’re saying that I can’t be upset if someone is rude to me?

I said I complimented him because like you said, it might’ve come as “worth less than they feel it is.”

Unlike you guys, without getting upset and overreacting, I will take your advice and ask next time. But please don’t call me “young” because that is also sensitive, like you’re saying I’m not as smart as you all, but unlike Uriah I won’t get upset.

I also just wanted it to end there. I said sorry. I was done. So please let it go.
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@kaidi Okay, final word on this. You became unnecessarily aggressive toward Uriah (please do not insult him) who simply pointed out that it is in fact rude to essentially tell people that their art isn't worth what they're selling for. I may be new to FR forums but I'm not new to selling art. I am in college for this.

You were the only one to use aggressive language first when you said Uriah ****** you off for suggesting I undercut myself (which it was undercutting). So do not accuse others of getting upset when they were all polite. Disagreeing =/= being upset.

And again, just because you think you are trying to help doesn't mean you weren't being rude. I said I understood where you were coming from, so let's leave it at that. I accept the apology so no more from anyone on this on my thread, please!
@kaidi Okay, final word on this. You became unnecessarily aggressive toward Uriah (please do not insult him) who simply pointed out that it is in fact rude to essentially tell people that their art isn't worth what they're selling for. I may be new to FR forums but I'm not new to selling art. I am in college for this.

You were the only one to use aggressive language first when you said Uriah ****** you off for suggesting I undercut myself (which it was undercutting). So do not accuse others of getting upset when they were all polite. Disagreeing =/= being upset.

And again, just because you think you are trying to help doesn't mean you weren't being rude. I said I understood where you were coming from, so let's leave it at that. I accept the apology so no more from anyone on this on my thread, please!
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
@dav1d Do you have a pinglist? I can't afford one right now, but I definitely will save for a headshot! Your art is well worth it
@dav1d Do you have a pinglist? I can't afford one right now, but I definitely will save for a headshot! Your art is well worth it
@JustaPaperTiger I will create one tonight and put you first on it, yes! Thank you so much for your interest <3
@JustaPaperTiger I will create one tonight and put you first on it, yes! Thank you so much for your interest <3
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
@Hikumi Uh oh! My pictures all show up on my computer (I use the chrome browser) and my phone so it might be something funky with your computer. Once I get home from work I can try and share some examples with you through here or PM if you'd like!
@Hikumi Uh oh! My pictures all show up on my computer (I use the chrome browser) and my phone so it might be something funky with your computer. Once I get home from work I can try and share some examples with you through here or PM if you'd like!
@tsuzumikin Sorry for the late reply! Please send half of the payment now and the rest can be sent once I send you your finished product! Thank you! <3
@tsuzumikin Sorry for the late reply! Please send half of the payment now and the rest can be sent once I send you your finished product! Thank you! <3
@inugumi I've finished Blue and Aaron, and they were a JOY to draw and color! Thank you so much for the commission. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537109050010370068/538929130805264434/inugumi_blue.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537109050010370068/540287172029448263/inugumi_aaron.png[/img]
@inugumi I've finished Blue and Aaron, and they were a JOY to draw and color! Thank you so much for the commission.

inugumi_blue.png inugumi_aaron.png
@dav1d

I may have to cancel my order. Thankfully I'm down lower on the list. I may have to stop by again when I get the gems to do so!! ;;
@dav1d

I may have to cancel my order. Thankfully I'm down lower on the list. I may have to stop by again when I get the gems to do so!! ;;
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@hikumi
@JustaPaperDragon

Taking some more commissions! Pinging in case y'all are still interested. ^^
@hikumi
@JustaPaperDragon

Taking some more commissions! Pinging in case y'all are still interested. ^^
@dav1d can i grab 2 full headshot slots if possible?
@dav1d can i grab 2 full headshot slots if possible?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10