Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] The Foxe Den (FR + USD)
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9hLysPs.png[/img] [b]Welcome[/b] to my shop! I'm Foxe, and I offer many kinds of art from experimental sketches, polished busts and fullbodies, and eye banners for dragon bios! Feel free to scroll down and check out all that I have to offer. [center][b]Rules[/b][/center] By commissioning me, you agree to abide by these rules! [LIST] [*]Be patient and kind. l will likely get your art to you quickly but l'm chronically ill and disabled so sometimes things come up/l'm unable to work on a certain day. l'm also a student. Often however l deliver within a [b]few days [/b]to a [b]couple weeks[/b] depending on how life is treating me and how many orders l have. More complicated pieces will obviously take longer to do, but once l'm at your spot on the queue it shouldn't be long before you have your art! [*]Please pay after I've [b]confirmed your order.[/b] l no longer allow payment after l complete the art due to bad experiences in the past. lf this makes you uncomfortable, we can arrange some sort of partial payment if necessary. [*]By commissioning me you agree not to resell my work or use it for commercial purposes. [b]I own all rights to the art I produce[/b]. If you would like to discuss resale or use of my artwork for profit I'm open to it, but this will need to be discussed. [*]Please use the [b]order form[/b] when commissioning me. [*]Add a [b]link[/b] to your dragon(s) and show a [b]scry[/b] as you want them drawn with any applicable apparel or accents, it makes things much easier! If commissioning artwork of a character, please provide a visual reference! [*]A huge amount of apparel and/or difficult accents/skins may increase the cost of your dragon. l will let you know if this happens. [*]Don't forget to check the [b]slot list[/b]! [*]Always credit me for my work, either by linking here or to my instagram (TheCraftyFoxe) [*]I don't offer refunds, sorry. [*]Lastly, l'll take [b]wishlist items[/b] in exchange for art! Let me know what you have and we can work something out.[/LIST] [columns]Will do! Animals Dragons Pokemon Fantasy creatures Gijinkas Blood Almost anything you want![nextcol]Won't do... Mechs/excessive machinery Excessive gore Detailed [u]interior[/u] backgrounds (libraries, bedrooms, etc.)[/columns] Just inquire and l'll let you know if l can or can't draw it! Slots: (not really updated! Ask me if I have an opening). 1. 2. 3. (USD only) 4. (USD only) 5. Sketch slots: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [quote=Order form]Type of art: (experimental sketch, polished bust, etc.) Payment method: Dragon or other reference: (link + scry as you want them to be drawn, please!) Personality notes: (Optional, helps me to get a feel for the character l'm drawing) Anything else:[/quote]
9hLysPs.png

Welcome to my shop! I'm Foxe, and I offer many kinds of art from experimental sketches, polished busts and fullbodies, and eye banners for dragon bios! Feel free to scroll down and check out all that I have to offer.
Rules
By commissioning me, you agree to abide by these rules!
  • Be patient and kind. l will likely get your art to you quickly but l'm chronically ill and disabled so sometimes things come up/l'm unable to work on a certain day. l'm also a student. Often however l deliver within a few days to a couple weeks depending on how life is treating me and how many orders l have. More complicated pieces will obviously take longer to do, but once l'm at your spot on the queue it shouldn't be long before you have your art!
  • Please pay after I've confirmed your order. l no longer allow payment after l complete the art due to bad experiences in the past. lf this makes you uncomfortable, we can arrange some sort of partial payment if necessary.
  • By commissioning me you agree not to resell my work or use it for commercial purposes. I own all rights to the art I produce. If you would like to discuss resale or use of my artwork for profit I'm open to it, but this will need to be discussed.
  • Please use the order form when commissioning me.
  • Add a link to your dragon(s) and show a scry as you want them drawn with any applicable apparel or accents, it makes things much easier! If commissioning artwork of a character, please provide a visual reference!
  • A huge amount of apparel and/or difficult accents/skins may increase the cost of your dragon. l will let you know if this happens.
  • Don't forget to check the slot list!
  • Always credit me for my work, either by linking here or to my instagram (TheCraftyFoxe)
  • I don't offer refunds, sorry.
  • Lastly, l'll take wishlist items in exchange for art! Let me know what you have and we can work something out.
Will do!
Animals
Dragons
Pokemon
Fantasy creatures
Gijinkas
Blood
Almost anything you want!
Won't do...
Mechs/excessive machinery
Excessive gore
Detailed interior backgrounds
(libraries, bedrooms, etc.)

Just inquire and l'll let you know if l can or can't draw it!

Slots: (not really updated! Ask me if I have an opening).
(USD only) 4.
(USD only) 5.

Sketch slots:
Order form wrote:
Type of art: (experimental sketch, polished bust, etc.)
Payment method:
Dragon or other reference: (link + scry as you want them to be drawn, please!)
Personality notes: (Optional, helps me to get a feel for the character l'm drawing) Anything else:
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[center][b]Polished bust[/b] 2kg/mil t or $15 USD [b]Flat colour[/b]: 1kg/mil t or $10 USD [img]https://i.imgur.com/12d2Grq.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563264409800278028/657823950411399178/Kittycomm.png[/img] [b]Waist-up[/b] 2.5kg/mil t or $20 USD [b]Flat colour[/b]: 1.5kg/mil t or $15 USD [b]Polished fullbody[/b] 3kg/mil t or $25 USD [b]Flat colour[/b]: 2kg/mil t or $15 USD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563264409800278028/666530038686023683/Crow.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563264409800278028/670200220503638046/Flyta_and_Skald.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563264409800278028/669439919835578368/Chereon.png[/img] [b]Experimental sketch[/b] 600g/kt or $5 USD for busts 1.2kg/milt or $10 USD for fullbody [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419572511794135074/609585101134889009/thanksIloveher.png[/img] [b]Sketch[/b] Bust: 50g/kt Waist-up: 100g/kt Fullbody: 200g/kt Simple apparel only. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581721299659915274/608121751926472717/Parfait.png[/img] [b]Clean lineart[/b] (bust) 250g/kt or $2.50 USD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581257417497772044/641080727189979146/Pine.png[/img] [b]Clean lineart[/b] (fullbody) 750g/kt or $7.50 USD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581257417497772044/600151647561187332/california_2.png[/img]
Polished bust
2kg/mil t or $15 USD
Flat colour: 1kg/mil t or $10 USD
12d2Grq.png
Kittycomm.png

Waist-up
2.5kg/mil t or $20 USD
Flat colour: 1.5kg/mil t or $15 USD

Polished fullbody
3kg/mil t or $25 USD
Flat colour: 2kg/mil t or $15 USD
Crow.png
Flyta_and_Skald.png
Chereon.png

Experimental sketch
600g/kt or $5 USD for busts
1.2kg/milt or $10 USD for fullbody
thanksIloveher.png

Sketch
Bust: 50g/kt
Waist-up: 100g/kt
Fullbody: 200g/kt

Simple apparel only.
Parfait.png

Clean lineart (bust)
250g/kt or $2.50 USD
Pine.png

Clean lineart (fullbody)
750g/kt or $7.50 USD
california_2.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
[quote=Pinglist]@/Ambivalence @/MasterEggy[/quote]
Pinglist wrote:
@/Ambivalence @/MasterEggy
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Claim
Claim
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Claim
Claim
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Open!
Open!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe Do you have Human art? ;0
@Foxe Do you have Human art? ;0
JuLj1bJ.gif
@MasterEggy
Let me quickly get the few examples I have! I rarely do it but I gladly would if you wanted me to. I could also quickly sketch another example up if you wanted that.
I have an extremely rough sketch I was working on a while back here. It's digital but not even close to being polished, I was more of less experimenting with character design and not too bothered about anatomy.
This is a traditional piece I drew a few months ago, it's not my best work but it's better than a sketch. Digital art would of course be better quality because I've improved since then and I also have access to more colours and detailed shading and such.
Unfortunately I can't link the others as while they may be better anatomically they were studies of the body and I don't believe that's allowed on FR. Let me know if you want me to sketch up another quick example though, I can do that!
@MasterEggy
Let me quickly get the few examples I have! I rarely do it but I gladly would if you wanted me to. I could also quickly sketch another example up if you wanted that.
I have an extremely rough sketch I was working on a while back here. It's digital but not even close to being polished, I was more of less experimenting with character design and not too bothered about anatomy.
This is a traditional piece I drew a few months ago, it's not my best work but it's better than a sketch. Digital art would of course be better quality because I've improved since then and I also have access to more colours and detailed shading and such.
Unfortunately I can't link the others as while they may be better anatomically they were studies of the body and I don't believe that's allowed on FR. Let me know if you want me to sketch up another quick example though, I can do that!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
ooh, could i reserve a spot if that's ok? ^^ i love supporting my fellow disabled artists < 3 i should get back to u in like 10 minutes with details!!
ooh, could i reserve a spot if that's ok? ^^ i love supporting my fellow disabled artists < 3 i should get back to u in like 10 minutes with details!!
flamehearted hatchery | they/them :: gmt +12
Type of art: experimental, please!!! full body! Payment method: if it's okay, could i do a split payment? say 200g, 300kt? Dragon or other reference: i adore the arcanine you have as an example and kind of just really want an arcanine too <_<"" in whatever position you like! perhaps howling, or sitting cutely :3 i'll add an image in a sec to show what i have in mind!! V an idea! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507552507531100180/538263469594640384/images_8.jpeg[/img]
Type of art: experimental, please!!! full body!

Payment method: if it's okay, could i do a split payment? say 200g, 300kt?

Dragon or other reference: i adore the arcanine you have as an example and kind of just really want an arcanine too <_<"" in whatever position you like! perhaps howling, or sitting cutely :3 i'll add an image in a sec to show what i have in mind!!

V an idea!

images_8.jpeg
flamehearted hatchery | they/them :: gmt +12
1 2 3 4 5