Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bust Shop (FULL)
1 2 3 4
Now open! :D
Now open! :D
@hayum
I know it's not listed, but I thought it'd be worth asking; would/do you take paypal as a form of payment?
@hayum
I know it's not listed, but I thought it'd be worth asking; would/do you take paypal as a form of payment?
@Cheremtasy Yes I can take paypals, at usual ratio of 1$:100g :)
@Cheremtasy Yes I can take paypals, at usual ratio of 1$:100g :)
@hayum
Oh, that's great! How are you with fox/kitsunes? :0
And are you willing to send WIPs throughout (sketch, flat colours, etc.)?
@hayum
Oh, that's great! How are you with fox/kitsunes? :0
And are you willing to send WIPs throughout (sketch, flat colours, etc.)?
@Cheremtasy Unfortunately I don't have any fox art samples but I think I can do that, unless the posture or the angle you want is too hard. And yes I will send you rough sketch, lineart, flat colors, and finished arts on each steps to get confirmed from you :)
@Cheremtasy Unfortunately I don't have any fox art samples but I think I can do that, unless the posture or the angle you want is too hard. And yes I will send you rough sketch, lineart, flat colors, and finished arts on each steps to get confirmed from you :)
@hayum
Ah okay. ^^ I don't think I'll buy right now, but if you have some sort of general pinglist, I'd like to be put on it if possible. :0
@hayum
Ah okay. ^^ I don't think I'll buy right now, but if you have some sort of general pinglist, I'd like to be put on it if possible. :0
@Cheremtasy Added, thank you for your interest! C:
@Cheremtasy Added, thank you for your interest! C:
@hayum

; o ; , oh man, your art style is so pretty !!!!

could I perhaps have a type S piece of this character c: ? https://toyhou.se/3261102.-rahas-

And if you accept the comm, could I also have some stuff in the background (for the additional 50-300g) kinda like in that one example with the imp and roses? I don't really have that much of a preferance of what, just some flowers or flora or something, whatever you want to do !

(and also if you do accept the comm, only one pair of eyes are actually attached to Rahas's head, the rest are just floating infront of her face lol.)
@hayum

; o ; , oh man, your art style is so pretty !!!!

could I perhaps have a type S piece of this character c: ? https://toyhou.se/3261102.-rahas-

And if you accept the comm, could I also have some stuff in the background (for the additional 50-300g) kinda like in that one example with the imp and roses? I don't really have that much of a preferance of what, just some flowers or flora or something, whatever you want to do !

(and also if you do accept the comm, only one pair of eyes are actually attached to Rahas's head, the rest are just floating infront of her face lol.)
@Hayum

Can I be put on the pinglist? Defs buying when I get some more gems
@Hayum

Can I be put on the pinglist? Defs buying when I get some more gems
AtNK1io.png
1 2 3 4