Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
are there currently any slots open?
If not I'd like to be added to the ping list please.
are there currently any slots open?
If not I'd like to be added to the ping list please.
61299459_8gElzDkjRNPL7jj.gif
@galaxanova

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@galaxanova

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas @MischiefParadox

You've both been added! :D
@Mazurkas @MischiefParadox

You've both been added! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@MaribelEmerson, @Yupio, @Skeleton313, @ShadowChanger, @Hikumi, @Mazurkas, @MischiefParadox

Hello everyone, I'm opening one (possibly two!) USD slot and one FR currency slot on a first come, first serve basis.

Please claim your post (be sure to include the payment method), then edit the post with your order form.

(you were pinged because you're on the pinglist!)
@MaribelEmerson, @Yupio, @Skeleton313, @ShadowChanger, @Hikumi, @Mazurkas, @MischiefParadox

Hello everyone, I'm opening one (possibly two!) USD slot and one FR currency slot on a first come, first serve basis.

Please claim your post (be sure to include the payment method), then edit the post with your order form.

(you were pinged because you're on the pinglist!)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova FR slot please? :0 also may I ask if you draw two characters in one pic and if you prefer to draw female or male human ocs?
@galaxanova FR slot please? :0 also may I ask if you draw two characters in one pic and if you prefer to draw female or male human ocs?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

For now I'm doing one human character per drawing! (Apologies if that causes any inconvenience!) I'm fine with drawing either male or female OCs :D
@Hikumi

For now I'm doing one human character per drawing! (Apologies if that causes any inconvenience!) I'm fine with drawing either male or female OCs :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova oof that's making the choice harder haha I'm letting you pick if thats fine?

Character ref(s): if you are ok I'd like to let you pick one among three of the main characters of my most important story :) so him or him or them
Commission type (see Prices): halfbody shaded
Payment method: items + treasure? from your wishlist I can offer: boreal wood vista, tidelord vista, conflagrant halo, spellwrought halo, butterfly's kiss, skeletal chimes, shattered serpent skin (pls take it from my hands, I have a ton and they dont seem to be popular even tho they are cool oof), tawny antlers + 80kT maybe ?
Extras:
  • Whoever you chose, I'd like the character to be using/manipulating their magic! it's those swirl-ish things you see in some refs, this is my particular way to draw them but it's cool to see artists interpreting it :) it's kinda like half-transparent energy/magic, and the color is related to the character (orange-ish/brown-ish for Tesh, blue for Sky and more golden for Quinn).
  • The way they use the magic also varies from character to character, it's kinda like an extension of their personality? Tesh is a bit more free/wild with it, Sky is really careful and precise, Quinn is more like Tesh too, but the fact that they have a prosthetic arm means that this magic around it looks more spiky/static while the one they move with their normal arm is more swirl/curved.
  • Maybe Im going extra here but mm could you incorporate one of their animal/beast form details in a similar effect/styke as the energy? (kinda transparent). For Tesh its some sort of mane around neck and down spine, for Sky its four thin long wings (two on usual shoulder blade place, two smaller around waist/hips), for Quinn its two wings in a more average bird shape, shorter and bigger/wider than Sky's (Quinn's animal is a bearded vulture)
  • Aside from that important design details are Tesh scars (face and neck), Sky's burns (around eyes, on hands) and Quinn's prosthetic right arm. If you have any doubts about design/personality ask me :) oh and if you could make the background not white I'd prefer that (I was thinking black but maybe it looks weird- just, not white/very light)
@galaxanova oof that's making the choice harder haha I'm letting you pick if thats fine?

Character ref(s): if you are ok I'd like to let you pick one among three of the main characters of my most important story :) so him or him or them
Commission type (see Prices): halfbody shaded
Payment method: items + treasure? from your wishlist I can offer: boreal wood vista, tidelord vista, conflagrant halo, spellwrought halo, butterfly's kiss, skeletal chimes, shattered serpent skin (pls take it from my hands, I have a ton and they dont seem to be popular even tho they are cool oof), tawny antlers + 80kT maybe ?
Extras:
  • Whoever you chose, I'd like the character to be using/manipulating their magic! it's those swirl-ish things you see in some refs, this is my particular way to draw them but it's cool to see artists interpreting it :) it's kinda like half-transparent energy/magic, and the color is related to the character (orange-ish/brown-ish for Tesh, blue for Sky and more golden for Quinn).
  • The way they use the magic also varies from character to character, it's kinda like an extension of their personality? Tesh is a bit more free/wild with it, Sky is really careful and precise, Quinn is more like Tesh too, but the fact that they have a prosthetic arm means that this magic around it looks more spiky/static while the one they move with their normal arm is more swirl/curved.
  • Maybe Im going extra here but mm could you incorporate one of their animal/beast form details in a similar effect/styke as the energy? (kinda transparent). For Tesh its some sort of mane around neck and down spine, for Sky its four thin long wings (two on usual shoulder blade place, two smaller around waist/hips), for Quinn its two wings in a more average bird shape, shorter and bigger/wider than Sky's (Quinn's animal is a bearded vulture)
  • Aside from that important design details are Tesh scars (face and neck), Sky's burns (around eyes, on hands) and Quinn's prosthetic right arm. If you have any doubts about design/personality ask me :) oh and if you could make the background not white I'd prefer that (I was thinking black but maybe it looks weird- just, not white/very light)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

I'd love to draw Sky for you! Do you have a reference of what his wings look like? And don't worry about the white background haha, I usually use a medium to dark color for the background!

As for the payment, I just checked the AH and only 3 items you listed are worth over 75k: skeletal chimes (680k), spellwrought halo (110k), and conflagrant halo (150k), leaving 260kt in treasure. However, I can also take the Butterfly's Kiss off your hands (45kt), bringing it down to 215kt :D
@Hikumi

I'd love to draw Sky for you! Do you have a reference of what his wings look like? And don't worry about the white background haha, I usually use a medium to dark color for the background!

As for the payment, I just checked the AH and only 3 items you listed are worth over 75k: skeletal chimes (680k), spellwrought halo (110k), and conflagrant halo (150k), leaving 260kt in treasure. However, I can also take the Butterfly's Kiss off your hands (45kt), bringing it down to 215kt :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova
Sure thing! and yup, I will send you on PM since even though it's a very simple sketch it's something more private :)

And yup, sure thing, take those 4 and I'll add that quantity of treasure c:
@galaxanova
Sure thing! and yup, I will send you on PM since even though it's a very simple sketch it's something more private :)

And yup, sure thing, take those 4 and I'll add that quantity of treasure c:
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi

Awesome, feel free to send the items and treasure at your convenience and I'll add you to my queue!
@Hikumi

Awesome, feel free to send the items and treasure at your convenience and I'll add you to my queue!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48