Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@LilaDrache

Hey there, thank you for you interest! I'm glad you like my art :D I don't have a chibi/simpler style as a commission option yet, sorry ;0;

I currently only take USD for full body commissions as they're quite time-consuming and I don't have a need for so much treasure, but if the characters are simple enough I'd be glad to draw them for you for FR currency/items!

Can you show me the first two characters you have in mind, plus the items you're willing to offer?
@LilaDrache

Hey there, thank you for you interest! I'm glad you like my art :D I don't have a chibi/simpler style as a commission option yet, sorry ;0;

I currently only take USD for full body commissions as they're quite time-consuming and I don't have a need for so much treasure, but if the characters are simple enough I'd be glad to draw them for you for FR currency/items!

Can you show me the first two characters you have in mind, plus the items you're willing to offer?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova
I total understand with your Art Style that it take it's time (I am an artist by myself, even if I didn't took any Payment Art from this side for many years now xD)

I am looking to get a Human for my Loved ARPG OC's. No worries, something like that I allowed with this ARPG on Deviantart, called Vesper-End.

The simplest ones... I think that would be this two:
https://www.deviantart.com/vesper-hollow/art/Jing-Ruh-1112-781299051
https://www.deviantart.com/vesper-hollow/art/Sheerah-Dhragoul-1111-781298840
(They doesn't have their 100% final design right now, since I plan to add some mutations to them and make them a bit more 'unique'.)

Since I struggle with drawing humans, i didn't sketch out their human design and cannot really give you much help her. Only explaining, what they look like.

JING-RUH:
- Very Light/Silver/Whitish Hair, smooth hair (No curly or fluffy), Middle-Short long hair (A bit longer, as The Hair Size from the Tokyo Ghoul Character, Ken.)
- Hair stays open, no ponytail or anything like that.
- Very light Skin color.
- Around 17 Human Years
- Has two colored Eyes. Right Eye from him is very light (whitish) blue-green. Left side is White with Black sclera. Often Wears an Eye Patch over that size)
- Pupil is round.
- More simple Clothes. (He was original a Villager, so there is no need to complex clothes. Can be light grey, brownish colored, maybe some little extras in green-blueish color.) Please no ‘modern’ cloth style.
- Hood would be amazing.
- Special features, he has a fluffy, wolf-like tail even in that form.
- he getting another form from me, where he looks some like a Dragon: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/488724597156479025/533610506963910667/IMG_20190112_123606320.jpg (very sketchy)
Mean: He has some crystal-like scales and feathers behind more elf-like ears in that form human form. Please do not make it to much/complexes. Simple it total fine, maybe a bit scaled under the eye or on arm ;)

Sheerah:
- Black Hair, with one Blood-red skein in her hair.
- Hair is a bit wavy and long. Keep her friseur mainly like a updo.
- Indian skin color like (a bit Darker Skin)
- Black Sclera with blood-red eyes and cat-like pupils.
- Around 25 Human Years.
- Very Attractive Woman in her other form, Vampir-Like (!!!)
- Shape Fangs (Vampire)
- Attractive, Dark, more noble/expensive clothes. So more complex cloths as with Jing-Ruh for sure, but I have no set plan. Theme is simple a Vampire Style and making her Attractive/Nobles looking. Please not ‘modern’ style
- Special features: None. She looks like a normal person with a bit elf-like ears and sharp teeths and cat-like pupils.

I hope the both are okay for you and you got some ideas for them. The only stuff that I have planned/wanted in there :D

Sadly I also have no idea how much the price did change. In the past the items/familiars were worth something, even T and gems what worth’s someway. So ask me for some of the items and we can talk about it :D
(Really, I have not much of an Idea what is good, from what I did offer you ago xD)

Also please keep in offer, The clothes are not that 'importen' for me. And I does not want you to draw super complex stuff.
@galaxanova
I total understand with your Art Style that it take it's time (I am an artist by myself, even if I didn't took any Payment Art from this side for many years now xD)

I am looking to get a Human for my Loved ARPG OC's. No worries, something like that I allowed with this ARPG on Deviantart, called Vesper-End.

The simplest ones... I think that would be this two:
https://www.deviantart.com/vesper-hollow/art/Jing-Ruh-1112-781299051
https://www.deviantart.com/vesper-hollow/art/Sheerah-Dhragoul-1111-781298840
(They doesn't have their 100% final design right now, since I plan to add some mutations to them and make them a bit more 'unique'.)

Since I struggle with drawing humans, i didn't sketch out their human design and cannot really give you much help her. Only explaining, what they look like.

JING-RUH:
- Very Light/Silver/Whitish Hair, smooth hair (No curly or fluffy), Middle-Short long hair (A bit longer, as The Hair Size from the Tokyo Ghoul Character, Ken.)
- Hair stays open, no ponytail or anything like that.
- Very light Skin color.
- Around 17 Human Years
- Has two colored Eyes. Right Eye from him is very light (whitish) blue-green. Left side is White with Black sclera. Often Wears an Eye Patch over that size)
- Pupil is round.
- More simple Clothes. (He was original a Villager, so there is no need to complex clothes. Can be light grey, brownish colored, maybe some little extras in green-blueish color.) Please no ‘modern’ cloth style.
- Hood would be amazing.
- Special features, he has a fluffy, wolf-like tail even in that form.
- he getting another form from me, where he looks some like a Dragon: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/488724597156479025/533610506963910667/IMG_20190112_123606320.jpg (very sketchy)
Mean: He has some crystal-like scales and feathers behind more elf-like ears in that form human form. Please do not make it to much/complexes. Simple it total fine, maybe a bit scaled under the eye or on arm ;)

Sheerah:
- Black Hair, with one Blood-red skein in her hair.
- Hair is a bit wavy and long. Keep her friseur mainly like a updo.
- Indian skin color like (a bit Darker Skin)
- Black Sclera with blood-red eyes and cat-like pupils.
- Around 25 Human Years.
- Very Attractive Woman in her other form, Vampir-Like (!!!)
- Shape Fangs (Vampire)
- Attractive, Dark, more noble/expensive clothes. So more complex cloths as with Jing-Ruh for sure, but I have no set plan. Theme is simple a Vampire Style and making her Attractive/Nobles looking. Please not ‘modern’ style
- Special features: None. She looks like a normal person with a bit elf-like ears and sharp teeths and cat-like pupils.

I hope the both are okay for you and you got some ideas for them. The only stuff that I have planned/wanted in there :D

Sadly I also have no idea how much the price did change. In the past the items/familiars were worth something, even T and gems what worth’s someway. So ask me for some of the items and we can talk about it :D
(Really, I have not much of an Idea what is good, from what I did offer you ago xD)

Also please keep in offer, The clothes are not that 'importen' for me. And I does not want you to draw super complex stuff.
PM me for:
- Dragon Breedings/Babys
- Art Commissions (I take Money)

(Kind Inactiv)
@galaxanova
May I be added to your pinglist please?
@galaxanova
May I be added to your pinglist please?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@MaribelEmerson

Sure!
@MaribelEmerson

Sure!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

I hope you got the ping from me? xD
@galaxanova

I hope you got the ping from me? xD
PM me for:
- Dragon Breedings/Babys
- Art Commissions (I take Money)

(Kind Inactiv)
@LilaDrache

Don't worry, I did! I read it quite late last night and meant to reply after school, sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you :D

If you provide refs for the hair and clothes you want for the characters, then I can draw them both for a total of 3mil t! (it might be more if the clothes are complicated) You said you can pay 1.5mil t and 900 g, leaving 600kt to be made up in items. Could you list which retired familiars and apparel you're offering so I can check their prices in the auction house?

(Edit: I didn't notice I spelled your username wrong in the ping, sorry!!)

@LilaDrache

Don't worry, I did! I read it quite late last night and meant to reply after school, sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you :D

If you provide refs for the hair and clothes you want for the characters, then I can draw them both for a total of 3mil t! (it might be more if the clothes are complicated) You said you can pay 1.5mil t and 900 g, leaving 600kt to be made up in items. Could you list which retired familiars and apparel you're offering so I can check their prices in the auction house?

(Edit: I didn't notice I spelled your username wrong in the ping, sorry!!)

~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova Can I get a shaded bust of this girl please? (and omg I remember Caspian!) FR dragon Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5882737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58828/5882737_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust Apparel I should add: All please including skin Payment method: USD Extras: she's leader-like and strong/determined
@galaxanova

Can I get a shaded bust of this girl please?
(and omg I remember Caspian!)

FR dragon

Dragon:
5882737_350.png

Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust
Apparel I should add: All please including skin
Payment method: USD
Extras: she's leader-like and strong/determined
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana

Sure thing! If you're paying in USD, would you mind filling out the form? This is just so I can gauge the total price of the commission :D if you're looking to grab a non-USD slot, you can fill out a form when they're open!

(aaa I'm glad you remember my boy! the art you drew of him is super cute <3)
@Jeana

Sure thing! If you're paying in USD, would you mind filling out the form? This is just so I can gauge the total price of the commission :D if you're looking to grab a non-USD slot, you can fill out a form when they're open!

(aaa I'm glad you remember my boy! the art you drew of him is super cute <3)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

Ok I edited the last post!
@galaxanova

Ok I edited the last post!
Jeana_sig500.png
@Jeana

With her apparel and complex skin, the total price will be $8! If that's alright with you, then please send a PM with your paypal email so I can set up an invoice for ya :>
@Jeana

With her apparel and complex skin, the total price will be $8! If that's alright with you, then please send a PM with your paypal email so I can set up an invoice for ya :>
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48