Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sappho's Shadows Tarot Services
1 2
[center][font=mistral][size=7])O( Sappho's Shadows )O([/size][/font] [font=papyrus][size=6]Tarot Reading Services[/size][/font] [color=6f2e2e]Greetings and merry meet! My name is sapphosaint and I have been a practicing witch for quite a while now, but I have worked with tarot as a form of divination for several years. I thought it might be fun to offer these services to all of you lovelies with some twists that one may not find with a non-witch practitioner. My services include, but are not limited to, personal and dragon/lore readings, crystal-based readings, birth chart tarot, the celtic cross, and custom spreads. Each reading will come with an aesthetically-pleasing image of your spread and corresponding crystals atop my altar, as well as some other witchy bits thrown in for good measure. Please read through the complete list of my offerings below and if anything piques your interest don't hesitate to drop a comment! Blessed be![/center][/color] [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompleteAnchoredChick-size_restricted.gif[/img][/center]
)O( Sappho's Shadows )O(
Tarot Reading Services

Greetings and merry meet! My name is sapphosaint and I have been a practicing witch for quite a while now, but I have worked with tarot as a form of divination for several years. I thought it might be fun to offer these services to all of you lovelies with some twists that one may not find with a non-witch practitioner. My services include, but are not limited to, personal and dragon/lore readings, crystal-based readings, birth chart tarot, the celtic cross, and custom spreads. Each reading will come with an aesthetically-pleasing image of your spread and corresponding crystals atop my altar, as well as some other witchy bits thrown in for good measure. Please read through the complete list of my offerings below and if anything piques your interest don't hesitate to drop a comment! Blessed be!
CompleteAnchoredChick-size_restricted.gif
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
[center][font=papyrus][size=6]Decks In Service[/size][/font] [columns][img]http://www.astrolilly.org/tarot/images/1.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=6f2e2e][size=4][i]The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck: [/i] Originally published in 1910, the Rider-Waite deck is among the most popular and most-recognizable decks around. While of relatively simple design, the cards are packed with symbolism and are a great initial learning tool for anyone wishing to study the craft due to its accessibility and imagery. This deck separates itself from it's more Christian-defined predecessors (such as the change of "Pope" to "Heirophant") and was heavily-influenced by 19th century magician and occultist Eliphas Levi. This is the deck I use most often in my personal practice. My cards lay charged in their own special leather case among a nest of black feathers, ready for use at any time.[/columns] [columns][img]http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/_img/visconti-tarot-mini-12823.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=6f2e2e][size=4][i]The Visconti-Sforza Tarot Deck: [/i]Alternatively known as the Golden Tarot, the Visconti-Sforza deck was commissioned by Filippo Maria Visconti, the Duke of Milan, and by his successor Francesco Sforza, during the 13th century. Many of the elaborately gilded cards portray members of the Sforza and Visconti families. Originally crafted in the 1400s out of an assortment of gold and expensive paints, this incredibly ornate deck is comprised of three sets (the [i]Colleoni-Baglioni, Visconti di Modrone, [/i]and [i]Brera-Brambilla) [/i] and generally believed to be perhaps the oldest and most complete tarot deck in existence. This is the first physical tarot deck I ever worked with and how I originally learned my way around the tool.
Decks In Service

1.jpg The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck: Originally published in 1910, the Rider-Waite deck is among the most popular and most-recognizable decks around. While of relatively simple design, the cards are packed with symbolism and are a great initial learning tool for anyone wishing to study the craft due to its accessibility and imagery. This deck separates itself from it's more Christian-defined predecessors (such as the change of "Pope" to "Heirophant") and was heavily-influenced by 19th century magician and occultist Eliphas Levi. This is the deck I use most often in my personal practice. My cards lay charged in their own special leather case among a nest of black feathers, ready for use at any time.

visconti-tarot-mini-12823.jpg The Visconti-Sforza Tarot Deck: Alternatively known as the Golden Tarot, the Visconti-Sforza deck was commissioned by Filippo Maria Visconti, the Duke of Milan, and by his successor Francesco Sforza, during the 13th century. Many of the elaborately gilded cards portray members of the Sforza and Visconti families. Originally crafted in the 1400s out of an assortment of gold and expensive paints, this incredibly ornate deck is comprised of three sets (the Colleoni-Baglioni, Visconti di Modrone, and Brera-Brambilla) and generally believed to be perhaps the oldest and most complete tarot deck in existence. This is the first physical tarot deck I ever worked with and how I originally learned my way around the tool.
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
Reading Types

While custom layouts are available for design, these are my most common and standardly-priced readings. Feel free to PM me for custom details and pricing. Remember that these are just for fun and I am not a therapist or a source of real medical/relationship advice.

Single Card
  • Price: 5000t/5g
    As a fun piece of insight you will receive the image of a single card with a witchy aesthetic and an explanation of said card. This can be used as a bit of daily inspiration or just as a brief introduction to tarot and its guidance. This can be used for either personal or creative reasons.
Daily Readings
  • Price: 10000t/10g per week, 1 card per day (7 total)
    This reading consists of one daily draw for guidance and insight. This may be used for personal and lore purposes. If used for a dragon/lore purpose, each card may be used as daily inspiration for a story or lore-building. Every day you will receive an image of your draw surrounded by an aesthetic setting consisting of a potential mix of crystals, herbs, antlers, feathers, candles, etc. and a written explanation of your draw as well as requested guidance.
Triple Card
  • Price: 7000t/7g
    This reading may only be used for creative purposes, such as a character's backstory, lore, etc. I offer Past/Present/Future, Thoughts/Feelings/Actions, Problem/Cause/Solution, Present/Aspirations/Achievements, Character/Love Interest/Relationship, Strengths/Weaknesses/Advice, Mind/Body/Spirit. You will receive the image and explanation of the reading.
Crystal Reading

• Price: 20000kt/20g/$1 , 5 card spread
    This reading consists of one spread centered around the correspondences of a specific crystal. For example, a Hematite spread would be centered around balance and grounding. You would receive an image of your spread and corresponding crystal, as well as being nested among other items such as candles or decor and an explanation. This may be used for personal reasons or for creative ones, such as a dragon. Think of all the gembond possibilities! The current crystals available are as follows:
    Labradorite (Psyche/Intuition) - Selenite (Cleansing/Purity) - Hematite (Center/Protection) - Onyx (Stress/Balance) - Smoky Quartz (Surrender/Grounding)- Clear Quartz (Clarity/Energy)- Tiger's Eye (Passion/Power) - Brecciated Jasper (Strength/Clarity) - Amethyst (Intuition/Healing) - Opal (Beauty/Spirit) - Rainbow Aura Quartz (Chakras/Harmony) - Bismuth (Astral Projection/Isolation) - Pink Halite (Cleansing/Emotional Balance)
Celtic Cross
  • Price: 25000kt/25g/$1, 10 card spread
    One of the most popular spreads around, each card represents a factor within a specific situation, such as your present, influences, hopes, etc. There are many different ways to read this spread so don't be surprised if another reader offers you a slightly different meaning attached to each card. The spread consists of the Circle/Cross and the Staff, and I generally use it as to help one gain insight into their current situation. I would highly suggest that this spread be only used for personal use, not lore, due to its intensity but I am not against the idea. You will receive both the image and explanation of your spread.
Birth Chart
  • Price: 500000t/500g/$5, 12 card spread
    This is perhaps my most labor-intensive spread for you. By inputting details of your birthplace and birthday (nothing invasive, just the time and place told over PM for safety reasons), I can use the position of the stars and planets at that time to gain both astrological data and divination by using the tarot. You will receive the image of your birthchart and planetary positions, as well as some basic data on what planets correspond to you. Then, each of the 12 cards will correspond by speaking of friendships, the future, creativity, communication, etc. You will also receive the spread imagery and detailed explanation of the cards. The natal chart you will receive is created using AstroFuture and offers insight into your personal planets, stars, and elements. While this works best for humans, if you have lore data for the birthplace and time of a character/dragon I'd be happy to use this for them as well. This is an excellent deep-dive into lore!
Reading Types

While custom layouts are available for design, these are my most common and standardly-priced readings. Feel free to PM me for custom details and pricing. Remember that these are just for fun and I am not a therapist or a source of real medical/relationship advice.

Single Card
  • Price: 5000t/5g
    As a fun piece of insight you will receive the image of a single card with a witchy aesthetic and an explanation of said card. This can be used as a bit of daily inspiration or just as a brief introduction to tarot and its guidance. This can be used for either personal or creative reasons.
Daily Readings
  • Price: 10000t/10g per week, 1 card per day (7 total)
    This reading consists of one daily draw for guidance and insight. This may be used for personal and lore purposes. If used for a dragon/lore purpose, each card may be used as daily inspiration for a story or lore-building. Every day you will receive an image of your draw surrounded by an aesthetic setting consisting of a potential mix of crystals, herbs, antlers, feathers, candles, etc. and a written explanation of your draw as well as requested guidance.
Triple Card
  • Price: 7000t/7g
    This reading may only be used for creative purposes, such as a character's backstory, lore, etc. I offer Past/Present/Future, Thoughts/Feelings/Actions, Problem/Cause/Solution, Present/Aspirations/Achievements, Character/Love Interest/Relationship, Strengths/Weaknesses/Advice, Mind/Body/Spirit. You will receive the image and explanation of the reading.
Crystal Reading

• Price: 20000kt/20g/$1 , 5 card spread
    This reading consists of one spread centered around the correspondences of a specific crystal. For example, a Hematite spread would be centered around balance and grounding. You would receive an image of your spread and corresponding crystal, as well as being nested among other items such as candles or decor and an explanation. This may be used for personal reasons or for creative ones, such as a dragon. Think of all the gembond possibilities! The current crystals available are as follows:
    Labradorite (Psyche/Intuition) - Selenite (Cleansing/Purity) - Hematite (Center/Protection) - Onyx (Stress/Balance) - Smoky Quartz (Surrender/Grounding)- Clear Quartz (Clarity/Energy)- Tiger's Eye (Passion/Power) - Brecciated Jasper (Strength/Clarity) - Amethyst (Intuition/Healing) - Opal (Beauty/Spirit) - Rainbow Aura Quartz (Chakras/Harmony) - Bismuth (Astral Projection/Isolation) - Pink Halite (Cleansing/Emotional Balance)
Celtic Cross
  • Price: 25000kt/25g/$1, 10 card spread
    One of the most popular spreads around, each card represents a factor within a specific situation, such as your present, influences, hopes, etc. There are many different ways to read this spread so don't be surprised if another reader offers you a slightly different meaning attached to each card. The spread consists of the Circle/Cross and the Staff, and I generally use it as to help one gain insight into their current situation. I would highly suggest that this spread be only used for personal use, not lore, due to its intensity but I am not against the idea. You will receive both the image and explanation of your spread.
Birth Chart
  • Price: 500000t/500g/$5, 12 card spread
    This is perhaps my most labor-intensive spread for you. By inputting details of your birthplace and birthday (nothing invasive, just the time and place told over PM for safety reasons), I can use the position of the stars and planets at that time to gain both astrological data and divination by using the tarot. You will receive the image of your birthchart and planetary positions, as well as some basic data on what planets correspond to you. Then, each of the 12 cards will correspond by speaking of friendships, the future, creativity, communication, etc. You will also receive the spread imagery and detailed explanation of the cards. The natal chart you will receive is created using AstroFuture and offers insight into your personal planets, stars, and elements. While this works best for humans, if you have lore data for the birthplace and time of a character/dragon I'd be happy to use this for them as well. This is an excellent deep-dive into lore!
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
Ordering & Payment

If you're interested in a reading from me, please copy and fill out this form with your desired information. Please post and ping me in your comment. I am subscribed, but just to be safe ping me. I will try my best to get back to you within 24 hours.

All USD payments will be processed via PayPal. I will complete your initial reading and requests before receiving payment but I will not release them to you until I have received it. All readings take place over PM. Longer readings can take anywhere from twenty minutes to over an hour so please be patient with me. Feel free to ask any questions during the process!

Order Form
  • Deck Selection:
  • Reading Type:
  • Payment Type:
  • Personal or Creative Usage: (For a dragon or you?)
  • Questions/Other, if applicable:
Ordering & Payment

If you're interested in a reading from me, please copy and fill out this form with your desired information. Please post and ping me in your comment. I am subscribed, but just to be safe ping me. I will try my best to get back to you within 24 hours.

All USD payments will be processed via PayPal. I will complete your initial reading and requests before receiving payment but I will not release them to you until I have received it. All readings take place over PM. Longer readings can take anywhere from twenty minutes to over an hour so please be patient with me. Feel free to ask any questions during the process!

Order Form
  • Deck Selection:
  • Reading Type:
  • Payment Type:
  • Personal or Creative Usage: (For a dragon or you?)
  • Questions/Other, if applicable:
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
Looking For Art Instead?

I also offer completely custom-design tarot cards for digital USD commissions! Check out my artshop here if you're interested: link.
Looking For Art Instead?

I also offer completely custom-design tarot cards for digital USD commissions! Check out my artshop here if you're interested: link.
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
[Reserved.]
[Reserved.]
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png