Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Chirentis' Art Shop!
1 2 3
@Gallifrey Certainly! However, I am currently working on another piece, so it may take me a couple of days to get around to asking for payment and drawing him. Sorry!
@Gallifrey Certainly! However, I am currently working on another piece, so it may take me a couple of days to get around to asking for payment and drawing him. Sorry!
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
@Chirentis No rush! Take as much time as you need ^__^
@Chirentis No rush! Take as much time as you need ^__^
@Gallifrey I'm ready to start, please send payment!
@Gallifrey I'm ready to start, please send payment!
@Gallifrey Here is Pocosin! [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0QnwBffxyas/XFKGUHEXCOI/AAAAAAAAHhw/G83VPSTjkhwWlM3MFxSlvvYStxbTZHcKwCLcBGAs/s512/Pocosin.png[/img] Link to full size image -> [url]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cc2Ri8cwP_o/XFKGVZ-Om-I/AAAAAAAAHh0/ZLfNRsceZnI4vqc7iqkof97OPW_jlHHYwCL0BGAYYCw/h1000/Pocosin.png[/url] Please tell me if there are any issues!
@Gallifrey Here is Pocosin!
Pocosin.png
Link to full size image -> https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cc2Ri8cwP_o/XFKGVZ-Om-I/AAAAAAAAHh0/ZLfNRsceZnI4vqc7iqkof97OPW_jlHHYwCL0BGAYYCw/h1000/Pocosin.png
Please tell me if there are any issues!
Oh my gosh it's gorgeous!!! thank you so much! Your style is beautiful <3
Oh my gosh it's gorgeous!!! thank you so much! Your style is beautiful <3
Bump?
Bump?
@SoulLugia11 @KattsTheName @Talismarr
I am very sorry if you didn't want this ping, it'll be the last one. Would just like to say that I have dropped the price for fully shaded busts to 85kt/g (nearly back to what they were in the first thread), and the lineart will be fully coloured if you so desire. Thankyou for reading!
@SoulLugia11 @KattsTheName @Talismarr
I am very sorry if you didn't want this ping, it'll be the last one. Would just like to say that I have dropped the price for fully shaded busts to 85kt/g (nearly back to what they were in the first thread), and the lineart will be fully coloured if you so desire. Thankyou for reading!
Oh whoops bump
Oh whoops bump
@Chirentis Hi there! I found your shop through your forum signature, and really like your art style! I was just wondering, are you planning on re-opening this shop at some point in the future, or is it closed indefinitely?
@Chirentis Hi there! I found your shop through your forum signature, and really like your art style! I was just wondering, are you planning on re-opening this shop at some point in the future, or is it closed indefinitely?
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie Oh, I'm really not sure! For now, it's closed indefinitely, but I am considering redoing it to suit my current art skills. So, there is a possibility it may open in the future, but it is unlikely the style would be exactly the same, and the price might be a bit higher, depending.
@ChristianCutie Oh, I'm really not sure! For now, it's closed indefinitely, but I am considering redoing it to suit my current art skills. So, there is a possibility it may open in the future, but it is unlikely the style would be exactly the same, and the price might be a bit higher, depending.
1 2 3